History In The Making Setup!

JuniorBlue

Re: History In The Making Setup!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=633374&postcount=1

Check the above link to find out which teams are available. Division 2 is nearly full. Please can i make it known that for any clubs in the 'Other' nation or minor clubs (meaning smaller clubs) in each nation can be swapped for a club of your choice from that nation. Thanks' date=' Adam[/quote']

Do you mean i can have Arsenal participating as other? or not...? :confused:

I get the sense without keeping this thread posted on' date=' it's going to lose interest. Lets try and generate some conversation :) Refer to the first post if your interested in joining, definetly not one to be missed.[/quote']

whens it going to be created

whens it going to be created

If there was enough people interest i would have made it tonight. But obviously not, im going out for a couple of hours though now. Will people who are particiapting do their very best to advertise it and get forumers to post on the thread and request a team. Thanks, Adam

If there was enough people interest i would have made it tonight. But obviously not' date=' im going out for a couple of hours though now. Will people who are particiapting do their very best to advertise it and get forumers to post on the thread and request a team. Thanks, Adam[/quote']

hey if you make it now then managers will just come in and msg you to join it'll be much easier than getting every one to wait

Around six places left now guys, so if you are a manager who would like to participate in a setup that will most probably a really competetive and fun league put your name down, but only if you are in for the long run:)

Hello again, i'm back. Okay glad to see Frisco & Prikee have expressed interest in joining and they have been added to the list on the first post, and there are 8 teams left now. If you don't like the look of the team available you can ask to change the club for another team from that nation. Example:

Aston Villa ---> Change To ----> West Ham/Tottenham etc

Genoa ----> Change To ----> Lazio/Sampdoria etc

I'm sure you understand what i mean. Also, if i can get8 members to take up the teams by early tomorrow, i shall make it tomorrow whilst i'm on study leave ready for everybody this time tomorrow evening.

Thanks, Adam

If you want me in this league i will take Sporting Lisbon!

I have no objection to you joining. I just need self-assurance that your here for the long term and won't quit after 2/3 games? Thanks, and i'm not claiming you will - I just need self-assurance. Thanks, Adam

Hello again' date=' i'm back. Okay glad to see Frisco & Prikee have expressed interest in joining and they have been added to the list on the first post, and there are 8 teams left now. If you don't like the look of the team available you can ask to change the club for another team from that nation. Example:

Aston Villa ---> Change To ----> West Ham/Tottenham etc

Genoa ----> Change To ----> Lazio/Sampdoria etc

I'm sure you understand what i mean. Also, if i can get8 members to take up the teams by early tomorrow, i shall make it tomorrow whilst i'm on study leave ready for everybody this time tomorrow evening.

Thanks, Adam[/quote']

Genoa --> Fiorentina

Aston Villa --> Tottenham Hotspur ;):)

Genoa --> Fiorentina

Aston Villa --> Tottenham Hotspur ;):)

Yeah i did think about Fiorentina but for now i'll leave it as Genoa as they're a team with a lot of prospects for the future. If anyone however wants to take Fiorentina and feels they can do a good job with them instead of Genoa then feel free to post a reply onto this thread. Thanks, Adam

just so you no i am sorry at what happend between us can we put the past to rest and also the over managers i angerd hope you can fogive me if not just no i am sorry and i am improving on my managing taktiks i am new to this all and needed help so i am making another gw next week and you can all join if you like thanks roy

Yeah i did think about Fiorentina but for now i'll leave it as Genoa as they're a team with a lot of prospects for the future. If anyone however wants to take Fiorentina and feels they can do a good job with them instead of Genoa then feel free to post a reply onto this thread. Thanks' date=' Adam[/quote']

i would like Fiorentina mate.

just so you no i am sorry at what happend between us can we put the past to rest and also the over managers i angerd hope you can fogive me if not just no i am sorry and i am improving on my managing taktiks i am new to this all and needed help so i am making another gw next week and you can all join if you like thanks roy

I would let you in, but the SM message tells me to only dedicate this thread to people i consider good managers, and people that was mis-treated from your setup. I am sympathetic i understand but i'm under SM orders. And in other news, Still 8 TEAMS AVAILABLE!