Sign in to follow this  
Niks

The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

The "Special" Setup

flagsglobe_small.jpg

Well Guys, we got the managers, We got the Teams and i've also finished Buying MY GM and the Setup too.

I know many of you were looking forward to the RANDOM draws and i've Finished that too. The setup will be made by tomorrow [ So if there r any club Changes by some unhappy managers they can PM me today itself]

TEAM DISTRIBUTIONS -

Now, It was a RANDOM draw from http://www.random.org/lists and there was nothing i could do to help anyone so before you check out your teams i don't know if u'll like your teams or not, If u like Well and GOOD if not u can replace your team with any other Team [which is already not taken] there r a few clubs which didn't make the top 30 so u can have them instead but plz PM me for the changes.

And if there r 2[or more] people who mutually want to switch clubs they too are free to do so but both [or all] managers have to PM me with their Consent.

SETUP RULES -

I'll once again make the rules Clear for everyone

1.Only 2 Players from 1 nation can be there in your entire Squad. 1 of them must be Under-21[youth player] and other must be over-21[senior Squad]

2.At no point of time can u have more than 1[youth and senior each] player in your team.

3.You've to get your team ready BEFORE THE 5th TURN of Matches. This is lot of time for everyone to clear out players and buy their starting 11.

Note - now i understand the SM chairman might block few Transfers and it won't be possible for everyone to get the teams ready before the 1st TURN of Matches. So JUST for the 1st turn you can play Any 11 [ NO restrictions ]

But the 2nd turn of MATCHES you'll COMPULSORILY put out the PROPER 11 players [according to the setup RULES].

So without much further Ado.. Here's the list of Randomized Clubs and the Managers check out your teams and DO POST on this Thread NAMING your Club and your SM NAME [ since i'm a bit confused as to who is WHO in my friends list :P :p :P :p]

teamsc.jpgmanagers.jpg

Cheers guys

Have Fun!!!

Re: The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

The "Special" Setup

flagsglobe_small.jpg

Well Guys' date=' we got the managers, We got the Teams and i've also finished Buying MY GM and the Setup too.

I know many of you were looking forward to the RANDOM draws and i've Finished that too. The setup will be made by tomorrow [ So if there r any club Changes by some unhappy managers they can PM me today itself']

TEAM DISTRIBUTIONS -

Now, It was a RANDOM draw from http://www.random.org/lists and there was nothing i could do to help anyone so before you check out your teams i don't know if u'll like your teams or not, If u like Well and GOOD if not u can replace your team with any other Team [which is already not taken] there r a few clubs which didn't make the top 30 so u can have them instead but plz PM me for the changes.

And if there r 2[or more] people who mutually want to switch clubs they too are free to do so but both [or all] managers have to PM me with their Consent.

SETUP RULES -

1.Only 2 Players from 1 nation can be there in your entire Squad. 1 of them must be Under-21[youth player] and other must be over-21[senior Squad]

2.At no point of time can u have more than 1[youth and senior each] player in your team.

3.You've to get your team ready BEFORE THE 5th TURN of Matches. This is lot of time for everyone to clear out players and buy their starting 11.

Note - now i understand the SM chairman might block few Transfers and it won't be possible for everyone to get the teams ready before the 1st TURN of Matches. So JUST for the 1st turn you can play Any 11 [ NO restrictions ]

But the 2nd turn of MATCHES you'll COMPULSORILY put out the PROPER 11 players [according to the setup RULES].

So without much further Ado.. Here's the list of Randomized Clubs and the Managers check out your teams and DO POST on this Thread NAMING your Club and your SM NAME [ since i'm a bit confused as to who is WHO in my friends list :P :p :P :p]

teams.jpgmanagers.jpg

Cheers guys

Have Fun!!!

Hey i got arsenal,thats good,i always wanted a Big team to managed.Horay.:):D:cool:

I dont get the rules' date='What does he mean by 2 Players from one Nation???[/quote']

You can only have 2 players (1 under 21 and 1 over 21) from each country. At Arsenal you have lots of French players so you could only have 1 out of Clichy, Sagna, Gallas, Silvestre, Diaby and Nasri. Only 1 out of Sunu and Coquelin. As soon as the youth player is 21 you have to decide which over 21 player you want to keep.

I got bayern Munich which isn't bad. However I don't believe baligs luck as he is Barcelona again. In MR MCFCs league he's barca'. If balig, you want to swap teams and have a greater competetion then I am willing to. :D

But I don't mind bayern.

SM NAME: Tom Field.

but surely bayern are the better team. hes much more likely (if he even changes all tall) to go for Bayern as they have had a sumer spree when man city have only got Barry sop far.

yes but maybe he will wont to manmage an english club? :P

yes but maybe he will wont to manmage an english club? :P

English club,I can do that also,switch wif me,i am in Arsenal.lol.Beter then Man city.Maybe Bayern is better but in terms of English team,my Arsenal is way better then man city.

Mr Smartdoc 2 (account name) is manager of Villareal (oh well more of a challenge)

PS It may make sense to hand out teams sooner rather than later, because otherwise no team will be ready for kick-off on Sunday (bearing in mind the one senior and one junior player from each country).

SETUP RULES -

No rush for starting the setup Smartdoc and Torres+Gerrard as we have until turn 5 to sort our teams. :D

English club' date='I can do that also,switch wif me,i am in Arsenal.lol.Beter then Man city.Maybe Bayern is better but in terms of English team,my Arsenal is way better then man city.[/quote']

my only good player is robinho (elano, barry, kompany are ok) and ur good players are van persie, fabregas, adebayor, clichy, toure, gallas, nasri etc. So by the amount of good players each team has... Man city are still better cause ROBINHO IS A LEGEND! :D

yo nick where my name i was one of the first people to ask for a team

Lo' date='The ceator wants to kick you out,but i will try and help you get it back,Howveer,promise me Nvr to quit your club.

my only good player is robinho (elano, barry, kompany are ok) and ur good players are van persie, fabregas, adebayor, clichy, toure, gallas, nasri etc. So by the amount of good players each team has... Man city are still better cause ROBINHO IS A LEGEND! :D

Lol,If robinho is legend,then My Fabregas would be God.Lol,just because you are a city fan doesn't make him a legend.The real legends are Robbie Folwer and also,some other great stars Like Bobby Clarton.

Lo' date='The ceator wants to kick you out,but i will try and help you get it back,Howveer,promise me Nvr to quit your club.

Lol,If robinho is legend,then My Fabregas would be God.Lol,just because you are a city fan doesn't make him a legend.The real legends are Robbie Folwer and also,some other great stars Like Bobby Clarton.[/quote']

i wont qwit if the setup is good and managers are good

Lol,If robinho is legend,then My Fabregas would be God.Lol,just because you are a city fan doesn't make him a legend.The real legends are Robbie Folwer and also,some other great stars Like Bobby Clarton.[/quote']

Nah, im not a city fan but im gonna try and turn them into a awsome team. :D All going well i will have eto'o and villa up front and kaka in the centre in a season or two.

I think I would like my promised STEWARDS ENQUIRY!!!!!

EVERTON :eek: Niks promised me a rubbish team but I thought he wouldnt go through with it :rolleyes:

LOL mate... i really didn't have any control.. it was just a RANDOM shuffle..

i'm extemely sorry.. but everton ain't the worst lot because it has players from different countries so u don't have to sell many...

CAHILL,arterta,SAHA,LESCOTT,HOWARD... huh??? HUH?? :D :D

LOL mate... i really didn't have any control.. it was just a RANDOM shuffle..

i'm extemely sorry.. but everton ain't the worst lot because it has players from different countries so u don't have to sell many...

CAHILL' date='arterta,SAHA,LESCOTT,HOWARD... huh??? HUH?? :D :D[/quote']

Nik Any chances of the set up being made today???Or what???