Sign in to follow this  
Niks

The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

Re: The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

LOL mate... i really didn't have any control.. it was just a RANDOM shuffle..

i'm extemely sorry.. but everton ain't the worst lot because it has players from different countries so u don't have to sell many...

CAHILL' date='arterta,SAHA,LESCOTT,HOWARD... huh??? HUH?? :D :D[/quote']

yo nick can i still join i have been wating for this since the start and you dont let me join whats up with that ill give you Millan, Liverpool if you like so can i join ill be any team and i will stay.

i'm extemely sorry.. but everton ain't the worst lot because it has players from different countries so u don't have to sell many...

Good job mate. you have kept it random.

P.S. dont fool for Roy keanes post and keep all the current managers.

yo nick can i still join i have been wating for this since the start and you dont let me join whats up with that ill give you Millan' date=' Liverpool if you like so can i join ill be any team and i will stay.[/quote']

Yea Roy Liverpool would still be taken if you have kept your promise and waited for me and some other teams.

Do not trust Roy he likes to mess up teams and then leave

Listen dont try and sell Everton to me when there are sides like Barcelona, Real, Liverpool, Utd etc LOL!

Ah I guess it's a challenge at least. :rolleyes:

I let Roy into my set up and one day later he has quit....

More to the point' date=' u cant just kick someone else off the list now that they have been given a team![/quote']

I do not want to get involved whether Roy should be allowed in or should he not but Roy was one of the first people to put his name down to join and they kicked him off the list.

I do not want to get involved whether Roy should be allowed in or should he not but Roy was one of the first people to put his name down to join and they kicked him off the list.

see people have noticed me and i left peoples setups because i was not geting on good with over managers and thay kept spaming me with messages so please if a spot comes open let me join.

hey, Roy_keano_1 look, i'm sorry i couldn't take u in my setup but the thing is i heard lots of Bad things about u and hardly 1 good thing. So it was really hard to put u over someother reputed forummer..

BUt everyone makes mistakes and if u really want to prove your innocence than i could give u a chance for u but someone has to pull out of it.And by my reckoning still 1 or 2 managers have to confirm their participartion so there's still hope and if they don't reply till the time the setup is created i'll give u a chance to PROVE yourself ... So don't Disappoint US this time..

cheers

hey' date=' Roy_keano_1 look, i'm sorry i couldn't take u in my setup but the thing is i heard lots of Bad things about u and hardly 1 good thing. So it was really hard to put u over someother reputed forummer..

BUt everyone makes mistakes and if u really want to prove your innocence than i could give u a chance for u but someone has to pull out of it.And by my reckoning still 1 or 2 managers have to confirm their participartion so there's still hope and if they don't reply till the time the setup is created i'll give u a chance to PROVE yourself ... So don't Disappoint US this time..

cheers[/quote']

ok thanks nick

hey' date=' Roy_keano_1 look, i'm sorry i couldn't take u in my setup but the thing is i heard lots of Bad things about u and hardly 1 good thing. So it was really hard to put u over someother reputed forummer..

cheers[/quote']

Hi Niks, when are you going to set it up. today would be great as we all know our teams now.

also i think tat all teams should b ready for the 5th term is a bit long and it should be ready the 3rd time. please take this into account as the 5th game is prob 3 weeks time.

Hi Niks' date=' when are you going to set it up. today would be great as we all know our teams now.

also i think tat all teams should b ready for the 5th term is a bit long and it should be ready the 3rd time. please take this into account as the 5th game is prob 3 weeks time.[/quote']

Hey already amde a Thread on the game world so just post when you have gotton your club.Cheers.:D

heres the link

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=45239

Hi Niks' date=' when are you going to set it up. today would be great as we all know our teams now.

also i think tat all teams should b ready for the 5th term is a bit long and it should be ready the 3rd time. please take this into account as the 5th game is prob 3 weeks time.[/quote']

Shush lol :P the 5th turn is perfect for me I'm going on holiday again on Friday for a week and a bit so I'm going to miss turns 1, 2 and 3 if the setup kicks off this weekend

Shush lol :P the 5th turn is perfect for me I'm going on holiday again on Friday for a week and a bit so I'm going to miss turns 1' date=' 2 and 3 if the setup kicks off this weekend[/quote']

we cant make it less fun just because you are on holiday.

setup will be up in another 12 hrs..

it's my 18th B'day tomorrow so it's kinda my b'day GIFT to myself :D

hope u guys understand :) :)

cheers

setup will be up in another 12 hrs..

it's my 18th B'day tomorrow so it's kinda my b'day GIFT to myself :D

hope u guys understand :) :)

cheers

next 12 hours??? that could mean you could start it now and as more an more forumers come on the forum they could sign up to the league.

next 12 hours??? that could mean you could start it now and as more an more forumers come on the forum they could sign up to the league.

They can not sign up if there is no space left for them to join. :confused: