Sign in to follow this  
Niks

The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

Re: The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

next 12 hours??? that could mean you could start it now and as more an more forumers come on the forum they could sign up to the league.

yeah mate... even if i make it now it won't be created instantaneously and i'm going offline in 10 mins. OFF for my "SURPRISE PARTY" and won't be able to send the invites to all anyways.. so will create it later that's better right?

yeah mate... even if i make it now it won't be created instantaneously and i'm going offline in 10 mins. OFF for my "SURPRISE PARTY" and won't be able to send the invites to all anyways.. so will create it later that's better right?

yeah im fine. do what you want. its your setup after all.

hello nick i am new to this is your set up made already or not and is there any chance i can join.

not made already but all places r filled but if there's a casualty by someone i'll get u a team... fine?

woohoo i got Barcelona, i actually had luck on my side for once. cant, wait for the setup to get started. SM name is: Baillie Gaudin. If you can add me as a friend.:)

woohoo i got Barcelona' date=' i actually had luck on my side for once. cant, wait for the setup to get started. SM name is: Baillie Gaudin. If you can add me as a friend.:)[/quote']

dont want to swap do you as your barcleona in MR MCFC's setup and thought you may want a change and challenge. im bayern munich if you want them.

woohoo i got Barcelona' date=' i actually had luck on my side for once. cant, wait for the setup to get started. SM name is: Baillie Gaudin. If you can add me as a friend.:)[/quote']

You'll have tough choice ahead of whom to keep: Xavi, Iniesta or Puyol? Although Xavi can be traded 1:1 with Gerrard with the Liverpool guy.

You'll have tough choice ahead of whom to keep: Xavi' date=' Iniesta or Puyol? Although Xavi can be traded 1:1 with Gerrard with the Liverpool guy.[/quote']

I know although i think it'll have to be iniesta or Xavi:o

The "Special" Setup

flagsglobe_small.jpg

3.You've to get your team ready BEFORE THE 5th TURN of Matches. This is lot of time for everyone to clear out players and buy their starting 11.[/color]

Note - now i understand the SM chairman might block few Transfers and it won't be possible for everyone to get the teams ready before the 1st TURN of Matches. So JUST for the 1st turn you can play Any 11 [ NO restrictions ]

But the 2nd turn of MATCHES you'll COMPULSORILY put out the PROPER 11 players [according to the setup RULES].

Niks,

First, happy birthday!

Second, I hope everybody realizes that the first few days after the setup's start will be hectic. Being Valencia's manager, I will have a lot of players to unload or to swap as my team is mostly spanish. Some other teams (the english ones for instance) have more foreign players in their roster and will more easily comply to rule #3. The problem for the less diversified teams will be that, sometimes, they will have to wait for a trade to go through before negociating another one. It could take more than a few days before they can field a starting XI from 8, 9 or 10 different countries.

I can't wait to get started though!

Guest jamster111

Anyone For A Cheeky Russian?

I Have 12 Of Them :/

Most Need To Go

I Need A Moscow Mule

This Is Gonna Take Me A While to Figure Out A Team I Can Bring In

Great Setup Idea

Rep Me Thinks For The B Day Boy :rolleyes:

anyone wants to sell players' date='i am in arsenal and i need to sell some frech players,any players you want to buy???[/quote']

clichy plz, and i will probaly offer money and elano

setup will be up in another 12 hrs..

it's my 18th B'day tomorrow so it's kinda my b'day GIFT to myself :D

hope u guys understand :) :)

cheers

posted at 2:17PM yesterday.

what happened to this. by my calculations it should have been made.

never mind.

PLUS: Niks what are you going to do about the double PSV in the draw. What team did you miss in the draw.

posted at 2:17PM yesterday.

what happened to this. by my calculations it should have been made.

never mind.

PLUS: Niks what are you going to do about the double PSV in the draw. What team did you miss in the draw.

i've made it ... it's gonna be made soon..

custom's are made between 9.00 - 22.00 GMT...

So it'll be made very soon..

and the double PSV.. changed 1 of it to BOCA juniors.. check out the 1st page it's changed!!!

cheers

i've made it ... it's gonna be made soon..

custom's are made between 9.00 - 22.00 GMT...

So it'll be made very soon..

and the double PSV.. changed 1 of it to BOCA juniors.. check out the 1st page it's changed!!!

cheers

cool mate. is it private application.

SM Name = Tom Field