Sign in to follow this  
Niks

The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

Re: The Special Setup -Official Teams And Rules

sorry Niks' date=' dont get rules atalll and tbh dnt have the time, spurs can go to someone who actually has the time, i ask for help u blocked me on Pm's lol dont no why tbh, but anwyas best of luck to everyone else[/quote']

U could have let the transfers go through though :mad::(

yes' date=' As long as it's just 2 players from 1 country..

but u have to keep 1 in youth squad and 1 in senior squad...

cheers[/quote']

Niks, does that mean that a youth player can never be recalled, even if you have some injuries and you're scrambling to get a statring XI ? Are there some instances where the under-21 player could play or as soon he becomes a member of the senior team, the other player from the same country has to go ?

Niks' date=' does that mean that a youth player can never be recalled, even if you have some injuries and you're scrambling to get a statring XI ? Are there some instances where the under-21 player could play or as soon he becomes a member of the senior team, the other player from the same country has to go ?[/quote']

just keep it simple guys..

and i think the youth player can play even if he's not called into the senior squad no rule in SM like that..

so 1 player each in youth and senior squad from 1 nation... play them as u wish..

clear?

just keep it simple guys..

and i think the youth player can play even if he's not called into the senior squad no rule in SM like that..

so 1 player each in youth and senior squad from 1 nation... play them as u wish..

clear?

Clear. It's like I forgot you could play a youth player without getting him in your senior squad.

This challenge is hard enough as it is for some of us, but it is going to be considerably harder if 6 sides do not abide by the rules in due course and will inevitably lead to members leaving. It's pretty clear the 6 sides who haven't yet got managers are not going to get their original managers :rolleyes:, so perhaps advertising them or offering them to other interested members would be the way to go. Otherwise you'll soon get to the stage when the other participants will have their teams ready and will be playing against sides with nmerous players of the same nationality. That, along with putting weaker teams in the lower divisions as you have done, is a recipe for disaster. To prevent this gameworld going the way of many others just like this, I'd be ensuring all sides are managed and that rules will complied to by the stipulated Turn 5.

Hey i just offended the rule,nvr knew that Cole was coming to me.Niks can you Ask the Sm Developers that i dont want him,tried to stop the deal yesterday but it was too late.When i logged in,they were here already.

Hey i just offended the rule' date='nvr knew that Cole was coming to me.Niks can you Ask the Sm Developers that i dont want him,tried to stop the deal yesterday but it was too late.When i logged in,they were here already.[/quote']

U r loaning out Hargreaves to someone.... and the matters ok..

and about advertising, it's just 4 clubs to take... others r ok..

Some people backed out and some never Showed up... LOSERS :P

People talk BIG don't back it up with actions... :mad:

anyways i'm trying my best to find managers if any of ur friends want to join plz let me know of as of now *touch wood* it's been a good setup... :D

cheers

Would like to apologise - made a big for Gignac yesterday, signed him today, only to realise I already had my Frenchman in Mandanda.

Niks you have the choice. Either ask SM to reverse the transfer as it broke the rules (in which case I might be kicked from the setup, if I am, just offer me the place again).

The other option is to wait until his TB is up and then I can sell him.

I do not want to sell Mandanda though.

Hamburg SV,Everton and Psv Left.Pm Niks if you wish to join.he will send you a invitation to join the gameworld.BTw want to join.please put down your SM name,The club which you wanted and wait patiently for 1 day.

hey,

anyone interested in any team just post ur Sm name here along with the team u want and send me a Friend request...

u'l get that team..

1st come 1st basis!!

cheers