Willen Mota Inacio

up gunners

Willen Mota Inacio

120pxclubderegatasvasco.png

Willen Mota Inacio is a 17 year old striker currently playing for recently relegated side Vasco De Gama. Willen is considered to be strong on the ball, great ball control and most importantly a great eye for the goal. People have been labelling his the "true" next Ronaldo. Willian first arrived at Vasco at the of 13 and only had one thing on his mind and that was to become a professional footballer. In various state youth competitions he would always be top goalscorer and best player. He was the main reason Vasco won the copa do Brazil "u17s". His goals and assists and also Coutinho helped them grabbed the title. Over his years in the youth team of Vasco de Game he has scored an outstanding 136 goals. A mean feat for anyone coming through the ranks of Brazil. Great thing about Willen is his mentality despite being one of the best youngsters in Brazil he keeps his head down and concentrates hard something most talened youngsters these days don't posses. So to some up his youth career at Vasco he has scored 136 goals in 5 years and has been and was top goalscorer in 3 out 4 state competitions that he has been involved in. Brazilian football experts have already said that Willen physically has the right tools to already be playing in the top divisions of Brazil despite being 17.

20081213sub17willeneua0.jpg

He is much praised by the Vascaino coaching staff and they believe that he will be one of there main stars in a couple of years. He also aspires one day to move to a big club like team mate Phillipe Coutinho. "One day i would love to move to Europe. Even at this age or as soon as i turn 18 that is my dream i hope to achieve". Hopefully he will be the jewel in the crown for Vasco de Gama along with Alex Teixeira, Alan Kardac and others. Also he was included in the 2009 U17 Copa Sudamerica playing for Brazil. As far as i know he didn't really feature for Brazil. This year his chances for featuring for Vasco de Gama are next to none with all the attacking presence in the squad. next year is a whole different story and i expect his be featuring in the squad. Never know though he might get his opportunity this year even as a last minute sub. One this is certain though he has all the makings of Ronaldo and hopefully with have a successful career just like the phenomino.

imagemfsp.jpg

Nothing special but still a decent goal.

Re: Willen Mota Inacio

Nice find!:DAnyways is he and countinhho on the DB?

And can you gv me a rough prediction whether he will become like kaka or just like any ordinary brazillian player in the future..:rolleyes::confused::)

Nope, neither he or Coutinho are on the DB of course Coutinho is on his way to Inter. Apparently the Vasco youth coaches reckon he is really similar to Ronaldo but then again so are a lot of players. Time will tell.

• 3 months later...