Sudden Cash injection?

Daginator MCFC

Re: Sudden Cash injection?

Not too sure to be honest, but you're not the only one. Some clubs had large sums wiped of their balances during the site migrations so SM may be trying to re-address the balance there. But if your club is not one of these, I'd just keep quiet about it and take it as a gift ;):D

Not too sure to be honest' date=' but you're not the only one. Some clubs had large sums wiped of their balances during the site migrations so SM may be trying to re-address the balance there. But if your club is not one of these, I'd just keep quiet about it and take it as a gift ;):D[/quote']

haha ok thanks doc, id be quiet and spend it as fast as i can now :D

haha ok thanks doc' date=' id be quiet and spend it as fast as i can now :D[/quote']

Bad News I'm afraid :o. I've been told by higher authorities that this maybe part of an ongoing bug since the migration. The advice is not to spend the money you've acquired as otherwise you will end up in the red because SM intend taking back all such unexpected injections as the bug is rectified :eek:.

Don't spend this injection

Bad News I'm afraid :o. I've been told by higher authorities that this maybe part of an ongoing bug since the migration. The advice is not to spend the money you've acquired as otherwise you will end up in the red because SM intend taking back all such unexpected injections as the bug is rectified :eek:.

Don't spend this injection

Balls....I just bid some of it on a player :(

Balls....I just bid some of it on a player :(

Sorry mate :( . I posted a message on the Community admin board as I was aware there was an ongoing bug with some balamces in gameworlds and suspected this might be related. My worst fears have just be confirmed by one of the developers and the message I've posted is just about from the horse's mouth so to speak.

Sorry mate :( . I posted a message on the Community admin board as I was aware there was an ongoing bug with soem balamces in gameworlds and suspected this might be related. MY worst fears have just be confirmed by one of the developers and the message I've posted is just about from the horse's mouth so to speak.

Thanks for the advice. I will withdraw my offer. I was so happy I had enough money to go out and buy him as well as I couldnt afford to buy before ( im brentford lol ). Hopefully my little increase will go un-noticed :P

I gained 50 Million as a cash injection, which I was planning on using on Iniesta - It will take ages getting back into the black if they do take the money back off me - but Iniesta is quality and the manager wouldn't accept a lower bid...decisons decisions ??

From my experience, this is only working with clubs that have not had the transfer budget system implemented so far.

It used to be the case that the transfer budget system, whereby gate reciepts and tv revenue, had less short term effect on finances (making it easier for smaller clubs) was implemented at the start of the new season.

However, with the site change presumerably the coding hasnt been addressed to factor in setups that have not had this change, so people are just getting large cash incomes as money they've lost over the season from negative revenue (wages being higher than income) has been wiped out in terms of transfer budget.

This is just a theory but it seems coincidental that only my clubs which have not had the transfer budget system introduced have experienced these sudden rises in income, and that the money given ties in nicely with what i had generally lost during that season :P