History In The Making Match Reports/Transfer Gossip

Torres+Gerrard

Re: History In The Making Match Reports/Transfer Gossip

juventus-logo.png

JUVENTUS APPOINT AUSSIE GAFFER

Juventus have signed Aussie gaffer Jared for the next 2 seasons, but if he can get the best out of the Italian heavy weights, his contract could increase to 4 years.

He started attempting to revamp the squad telling a numbr of players they could leave if the right offer came in. These included Chiellini, Diego and Giovinco.

He stated, 'I am low on funds and I have to offload some players to increase our funds. But the fans must not worry. I am an experienced manager- and I will bring in players that are even better than the ones we are offloading.'

His 4 prime targets are rumoured to be Liverpool duo Gerrard and Xabi Alonso, Chelsea's Frank Lampard and Real Madrid's Raul.

HSV sign Tasci for £15m

16059_1210099984.jpg

Serdar Tasci: Moved to HSV

Hamburg SV have completed the signing of Serdar Tasci from VfB Stuttgart for a fee believed to be around £15million. The 22-year-old German defender has agreed on a five-year contract of £86k-per-week with HSV after passing a medical test with the club.

In other transfer news, wonderkid Federico Macheda has completed his move to HSV from Manchester United after agreeing on personal terms and passing a medical test. Macheda has signed a five-year contract worth £24k-per-week with HSV. United are reported to have accepted a £2m offer from HSV yesterday.

realmadrid.jpg

Negredo returns to the Bernabeu

Spanish giants Real Madrid resign striker Álvaro Negredo, Manager Twisted is delighted to have him back at the bernabeu according to the Spanish press

the new manager said "I'm a keen admirer of the lad he has been outstanding during his time with Almería, he scored a lot of goals with them he also scored a lot while he was here with Real Madrid B team, I hope he will produce the same skills with us as he did with his previous club"

negredo.jpg

Negredo while he was at Madrid

manchester_united_logo.jpg

Manchester United Reveal Their X1 Team

Van Der Sar

Johnson Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Ronaldo Scholes Carrick Young

Villa Rooney

Subs

Keane

Park

Cuellar

Anderson

Giggs

Polga

Also Young Villa And Keane All Arrived At Old Trafford Today At 2.48PM

Im Proud Of How My Squad Looks Now ... Its Very Strong And I Havnt Sold Many Of My Main Players I Still Have Ronaldo Rooney Vidic Ferdinand Carrick Scholes ... I Just Cant Wait Till We Stuff Liverpool Sunday

Guest drseanfitz

bordeauxmascot02ab.png

New Bordeaux manager Sean Fitzpatrick today unveiled 14 new signings, 13 of them aged 21 or below, including Serbian midfielder Adem Ljajic, French defender Mamadou Sakho, and Brazilians Neymar, Wallyson, Bernado and Boquita.

However none of them are likely to get much game time any time soon, with Sean sticking to pretty much the side that won the French Championship recently.

Liverpool's manager Rohit Gautam stated to the media that Liverpool's squad will be complete in the coming days. "We have dabbled very little in the transfer market to see how it is but for the most part we might not be heavy players this time around holding back until the right deal comes through. That being said I believe our squad will be about done in the coming weeks."

419_1202282867.gif

German Champs Appoint Justice!

Vfl Wolfsburg Announced that Nick Justice was to become the new boss at the Volkswagenarena, Justice Delved into his Clubs kitty, and brought in 3 New players in the forms of Yohan Cabaye from Lille, Anderson Hernanes from São Paulo and Marko Arnautovic, which Justice claims are 3 brilliant acwosistions. MORE TO COME SOON!...

arnautovic,marko%5Bgroot%5D.jpg

Vfl Wolfsburg beat off Strong Compition for Arnautoivc

Guest TOM_HEMY

254_1195422892.gif

POLISH STARLET MOVES TO THE LUZHNIKI

34893_1242494272.jpg

Polish starlet Robert Lewandowski has moved to CSKA Moscow after he agreed terms with the club last night. Moving in the other direction is Ricardo Jesus and Caner Erkin.

Chelsea boss almost completes his goal

Upon taking charge new chelsea boss shack oneill had a target of creating a squad capable of fielding 2 teams capable enough of coping with the league and cup demands. He has now almost acheived this goal

cech / james

bosingwa / carragher

terry / alex

carvalho / nesta

cole / r. carlos

mikel / deco

essien / cole

ballack / queresma

lampard / malouda

drogba / adriano

kuyt / anelka

this being said the focus will now be on building up the chelsea youth squad...

stay posted :D

realmadrid.jpg

Hugo Rodallega joins Real Madrid

Young ecuadorian signs for Real Madrid,Hugo Rodallega leaves wigan for Madrid just after one season with wigan he was one of Twisted's main targets,

Wigan chairman said "Unfortunately Hugo was a target for a top team, we knew it would be hard to keep him here but the price was right and he wanted to go i could not stop him from a dream move"Hugo Rodallega also spoke out about the move saying "Its an honor to join such a great club, the club is one of the best in the world i never fought i would be playing at the bernabeu as a Madid player, im thankful to the new manager it's a dream move for me".

HugoRodallega275.jpg

Atletico Madrid Manager Tell the press that today, Sergio Aguero has agreed to join liverpool, Swfcladie said "i am really upset that he has agreed to go as he is our goalscorer, Wich means forlan will be up to his best as the number 1 forward, although it will strenthen our defence as reina and xavi alonso come the other way"

sergio+kun+aguero+barcelona+atletico+madrid.jpg

Aguero thinks a move to england will help his nation team chances

Jose-Reina-001.jpgXabi-Alonso_2310575.jpg

Xabi and Jose are both willing to move back to there home, Spain

259_front_small.gif115_1199412364.gif258_front_small.gif

Milan Agree Terms With Heaton

Milan announced earlier they had agreed terms with manager Kevin Heaton after Carlo Ancelotti departed, but trouble already stirred between manager and chairman after Zambrotta and Nesta were both sold. Kevin said "It was unsporting to rob 2 players that i had big things planned for, to get players like that caliber is amazingly hard and i feel screwed over"

Kevin has annnounced 9 players will be joining the club with 6 leaving, most will be fringe players to take up roles as subs and backup for injuries.

In

- Goran Pandev

- Aranzubia

- Dzsudzsak

- Pedro Leon

- Lucas Neill

- Emanuelson

Out

- Borrielo

- Sheva

- Dida

- Kalac

- Antonini

- Mattioni

2774_1226312828.jpg

'Ronaldhino Going To Spain'

2737_1210197443.jpg3297_1234658796.jpg

'Simao and Perea in'

Countless reports have linked Ex-World Player Of The Year with a move back to spain with Atletico looking to be completing the deal very soon.

logovillareal.gif

Villareal Transfer News

Villareal big in two big names, Milhomem Guilherme and Peter Crouch.

10334.jpgpeter_crouch.jpg

Milhomem Guilherme moved to the spanish team Villareal from Ukrainian team Dynamo Kyiv for a fee of £4,000,000 + CF Llorente + Guille Franco. Peter Crouch move to Villareal from English premier league side portsmouth for a fee of £1,400,000 plus GK Viera. Peter Crouch is set to make his debut tonight in the game against VfL Wolfsburg.

Besides signing Formica, Manucuello, De Federico and Taison, Bayer also completed the signings of Giuliano, Ciro (Outbidding Schalke), Iberbia, Velazquez and Tomic (outbidding Bordeaux). However lost Otamendi to Bordeaux too. Sold 2 players, Goalkeeper Adler for 4m and Victor Valdes from Barca, and Gresko to external club.

Porto boss makes 2 signings

Porto are pleased to announce the signing of two new players. The first one is 24 year-old right-midfielder Stephane Sessegnon from Paris Saint Germain. This deal cost Porto £5m plus two players, Hugo Miguel Lopes and Andres Madrid. The Porto boss, Ben Mottram, thinks that Porto needed and added threat from the right wing and with Sessengon, they have that extra threat and quality down the right.

The second signing was in central defence. Croatian centre back Josip Simunic has joined Porto, from Hertha BSC. This was a part exchange deal that involved no money. Milan Stepanov and Pedro Emmanuel went to Hertha BSC in exchange for Simunic. Motteam hopes that Simunic will build a good partnership with Bruno Alves in central defence.

Mottram has said that he hopes that those two aren't the end of his signings, and he is believed to be after at least one striker, and possibly two. Mottram could also want a new left-back.

Lyon

lyon_fc_logo.jpg

Earlier in the week Scotsman, Romano Valente was appointed to take charge of the newly vacated manager's post at Olympique Lyonnais. He was interviewed on his appointment:

"I am very proud to be awarded with a job of this stature and hope that this season we can set a foundation to build upon in the coming seasons."

Valente was also asked about his transfer policy, "I will look to aquire a youthful squad with plenty of depth, I also intend to see out and if possible stay for longer than my 4-year contract."

To date Lyon have made a total of 11 changes, with 4 people leaving (Keita, Piquionne, Mensah & Bodmer.) and 7 people arriving in Lyon (Ben Arfa, Walcott, Marcellis, Terrazino, Skogseid, Walter.) They have also managed to secure Arne Fredrich on a seasons long loan.

Theo.jpg

Walcott, one of 7 new signings is expected to play an instrumentual part in Lyon's success this season.

Guest drseanfitz

Bordeaux 2-1 Boca Juniors

Bordeaux opened up with a draw thanks to 2 goals from Yoann Gourcuff.

The Bordeaux line up featured no new signings, but despite going a goal down, they fought back to capture all 3 points.

realmadrid.jpg

Inter Milan 2 - 1 Real Madrid

Bad start for Real Madrid as they lose to Inter at the San Siro,

it looked good at the start from Real Madrid with Sergio Ramos smashing a 25 yard bullet off the bar until Huntelaar loses his rag with the ref and is send off which changed the balance of the game Inter Milan took advantage of the extra man and soon went one up with milito's towering header, Robben rattles the bar from 25 yard just before the break but its stays 1-0 to Inter at half time.

Robben then gets in behind the defence and lops the keeper it looked bound for a draw until keeper Iker Casillas fumbles the ball and cambiasso rounds up the 3 points.

Real Madrid manager said after the game "its a bad star we will put this on behind us and look forward to Bayern game but we done good to get level if only we had 11 men on the field we could have gotten something out of the game" he also commented on the Huntelaar incident "I'm disappointed in him he doesn’t usually get hot headed but I understand his reasons I thought the ref was a bit harsh against us".

Huntelaar1.jpg

Could it be his last game?

791690767-soccer-barclays-premier-league-liverpool-v-fulham-anfield.jpgUrawa Red Diamonds 0-2 Fulham

fulham started their season off with a great 2-0 win against urawa red diamonds. The fulham team managed by J Superman scored 2 second half goals from John Pantsil and Andy Johnson. Manager J Superman said he was very happy with the win and hopes to bring in some new players for the match against Bordeux on thursday night. Rumours are saying Fulham are after Gignac. The French striker could be a good signing for Fulham as he is a natural goalscorer.

71i54j.png

Manchester City beat German Rivals - 14th June 2009

401_1195780457.gifVs.47_1190143104.gif

After confirming the signings of Luis Antonio Valencia, Roman Pavlychenko and Benfica pair Sidnei and Cardozo in an earlier press conference, Manchester City faced their first league game of the season, against German team Hamburg knowing that their nations fate is at his and every other English team’s hands. Selby believed that this was a game where a draw would have been a reasonable result for both teams, but in a close fought competition, Manchester City were victorious winning 1-0. In an earlier statement, Adam Selby wished Hamburg SV manager Dean Bryant the best of luck for the season, and Selby also believed that Hamburg have the potential to win the league and achieve every success in the near future. But tonight was the real start of the season, and Hamburg were treated unfairly and fell to a loss in a result which was reflective of the games proceedings at the 57,000 seater HSH Nordbank Arena.

As for the game proceedings, only one of Selby’s new acquisitions, Roman Pavlychenko started in Germany but his input into the game was vital. From an early stage both teams attacked at each other, and come half time, both teams were close to getting a goal, with Brazilian Robinho coming close on many occassions, however both teams were at a goalless deadlock after 45 minutes. Both teams then arrived back onto the field of play expecting either one of them to make the second half count, and to win the game against the opposition. And against all odds, after statistics favoured Hamburg to go on and win the game, Roman Pavlychenko latched on to a terrible bad pass by Boateng on the 60th minute, and sent the away fans wild with a goal which sealed Hamburg’s and City’s fate, and MCFC held onto the lead right until the end, winning the game 1-0. Selby was said to be pleased with the teams maturity and desire to win on the pitch, however he warned fans to expect further changes at the City Of Manchester Stadium, as Selby prepares to build a squad for the future. Many players have been linked with Manchester City but all links have been played down by Selby.

Final Score:

Hamburg SV 0 - 1 Manchester City

Porto Match Report

crest_394.gif

UPSET AT THE ALLIANZ ARENA

Bayern Munich 0-2 Porto (Bruno Alves 19, Lucho Gonzalez 79)

Porto manager Ben Mottram got off to a great start in charge of FC Porto today. Mottram's Porto side, unfancied by many in this game, beat Caleb Chee's Bayern Munich side by 2 goals to nil.

Porto were having the better of the possesion, but Bayern Munich threatened the Porto goal early on. Franck Ribery blasted a decent chance wide of the goal, then 6 minutes later Porto goalkeeper Helton, had to make a brilliant save to stop the German side going into the lead.

After 19 minutes, Porto took the lead, and it was from an unlikely source. Centre back and captain Bruno Alves beat Samir Handanovic when his shot from what was a fairly tight angle, was deflected past Handanovic and into the Bayern goal. The crowd were surprised by what had happened, and the Bayern fans were demanding a reaction.

They quickly got a reaction. Miroslav Klose's shot was parried by Helton, but, Klose, running onto the rebound, blasted the ball over the bar. What a nervous moment for Porto.

Bayern continued to look for a goal, and in the 26th minute some good play by Bastian Schweinsteiger set up Luca Toni, but he fluffed the chance. Toni was very displeased with himself.

Porto then had a very good chance to double their lead in the 39th minute. Defensive midfielder Francisco Fernando was clean through on goal, he beat the keeper, but his shot hit the outside of the post. Were Porto going to pay the price for missing that great chance?

The missed chances for Porto continued, Josip Simunic missed a very good chance from a free header, and a poor finish from Lucho Gonzalez sent the ball into Row R of the stadium.

Gonzalez made up for that miss in the 79th minute, with a trademark strike past Handanovic and into the net. Porto surely had the game won now, 2-0 up with 11 minutes to go.

Porto could have added to their lead in the 90th minute, but Lisandro Lopez missed a good free header from 7 yards. At the end of the game, it didn't matter though, and Mottram and his team were celebrating a great victory.

New signings Stephane Sessagnon and Josip Simunic had contrasting games. Sessagnon had a poor game, with his most active thing an appeal for a penalty after a trip by Phillip Lahm. Simunic had a solid game at the back, and didn't look like making mistakes, he made some important headers and tackles, and supported Bruno Alves very well. Mottram said he wasn't impressed with Sessagnon's debut, but he believes he will improve when he gets more used to his team mates and life at the Portuguese club.

chelsea_logo.jpg

Chelsea survive first day nerves

In what was excpected to be a blow out in the new chelsea managers first game in charge was anything but. The wildcard liga de quito came to stamford bridge and took the game to chelsea in during the first 30mins holding more of the possesion and edgeing out more shots to give chelsea a scare. Matters werent helped in the 20th minute when a moment of madness from carvalho saw him headbutting an opponent and receiving a straight red card which will now mean a 3 match suspension.

Despite this in the 39th minute chelsea new boy Kuyt struck a spectacular debut goal to give the team the lead and putting in a MOM performance. After this there was never any real danger for the chelsea team and they held out comfortabley, and went in search for the second killer goal which unfortunatley never came.

Not the best performance from chelsea but 3 points are on the board which is all that matters as chelsea prepare for their next game agaisnt table topping werder bremen with the manager promising a more efficent display.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Liga de quito

realmadrid.jpg

Seydou Keita joins Real Madrid

Seydou Keita swaps Barcelona for Real Madrid for 10m. Real Madrid manager spoke about the transfer "Its a good signing he's a solid midfielder that i brought to help out the back four we also have Lassana Diarra & Muhamadou Diarra who also play a in similar role, he will be a key player for us during the season. Its about the squads nowaday due to alot of injuries teams have and i think we have a very strong squad of players".