History In The Making Match Reports/Transfer Gossip

Torres+Gerrard

Re: History In The Making Match Reports/Transfer Gossip

realmadrid.jpg

Real Madrid 4-0 Liverpool

A bright start from Liverpool saw them dominate the first 25 minutes and keeping the Real Madrid’s keeper Iker Casillas busy until Kaka got the ball and started playing his magic football by testing Reina from 25 yards out then Sneijder also when close before Van Der Vaarts amazing volley rippled the back of the Liverpool net three minutes later and Madrid were 2 up after Pepe’s great dribble and cool finish,

Madrid lead 2-0 at half time.

Real Madrid continued where they left off and Kaka only inches away from making it 3-0

Then finally Kaka unlocks the Liverpool defence after the ball bounced around the 6 yard box it came to Kaka who scrambled it across the line and his second goal came 12 minutes later he was left all alone in the box with only the goal keeper to beat and makes no mistakes.

Pepe.jpg

International Leaderboard - After 3 Games

125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

1st Place - England - 33 Points

125px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

2nd Place - Spain - 31 Points

125px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

3rd Place - Italy - 25 Points

1pxi7l.png

4th Place - Other - 22 Points

125px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

5th Place - Germany - 16 Points

Other Information:

Top Goalscorers: Manchester United - England (4 Goals), Real Madrid - Spain (4 Goals)

(in tonights fixtures)

Top Goalscorers: Santana, Fiorentina. Del Piero, Juventus - Italy (3 Goals)

Ozil, Werder Bremen - Germany (3 Goals)

Gourcuff, Bordeaux - Other (3 Goals)

Post Match Analysis, Key Points To Consider:

* Spain are now only within 2 points of catching up England in the National Leaderboard.

* The 'Other' Nation are within 3 points of catching up on strong nation Italy.

* Both teams top of each division are both English.

* Even though England are Top, Not one player from England is a top Goal Scorer.

Note: I'm going to start posting this and an International Leaderboard after every game. I will occasionally do M/Reports on games i feel are vital or worth reporting, i encourage everybody else to do the same, but i've noticed 3 managers have now dropped out which is saddening. Sevilla & Atlético Madrid from Spain and Hamburg SV from Germany are now available.

Liverpool's Manager speaks to the public.

"I understand I am not very popular at the moment with Liverpool but I assure you we will turn around this dismal start and have a great season. I have some signings we are working on and at the moment I just believe we do not have chemistry and cohesion something we will work on as so many new players have arrived it is important to build this quickly. The players understand this and I appreciate them supporting me."

123_1192673039.gif

Roma Crush Fellow Italians By A Large Margin.

240_front_small.gif123_1192673039.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

AS Roma 3 - 0 AS Fiorentina

Vucinic '13, '58

Perrotta '25

Venue: Stadio Olimpico

Capacity: 82,922

Attendance: 40, 718

Referee: flags_of_Iceland.gif Kristinn Jakobsen

AS Roma Manager: Dan Griffin

AS Fiorentina Manager: Tom Field

47% - Possesion - 53%

7 - Total Shots - 13

3 - Shots On Target - 3

6 - Corners - 8

2 - Yellow Cards - 0

mirkov.jpg

Super Mirko Vucinic Gets 2 Goals And Helps Roma To Three Ponts.

0:

Kick-Off

1: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - A yellow card is given to Francesco TOTTI after dangerous play

6: A ball over the top of the defence results in a one-on-one but Alexander DONI does just enough to deny the goal

9: Daniele DE ROSSI lacks the final touch

10: A snapshot by Francesco TOTTI on the edge of the D flies just over

13: [Goal] GOAL!! - Poor communication at the back allows Mirko VUCINIC to score!

21: Simone PERROTTA beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

25: [Goal] GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Simone PERROTTA!

30: A mazey dribble by Alberto GILARDINO but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target

31: Silveira JUAN is brought down in the area, the ref consults his linesman, no penalty!!!

33: The ball is collected on the edge of the box by Silveira JUAN who slices his shot wide

45: Half Time

46: Alberto GILARDINO places a left foot shot wide from twenty yards out

47: Francesco TOTTI loses his marker and his snapshot from the edge of the box which results in a wonderful reflex save from the keeper

48: A mix up in the defence allows Alessandro GAMBERINI to hammer his shot over

53: Adrian MUTU dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork

54: A reaction block by Sebastien FREY prevents the goal

57: Jérémy MENEZ crumples under the challenge but the ref waves play on

58: Back-peddling clumsily the keeper can only watch as Mario SANTANA lob goes over the bar

61: A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Alessandro GAMBERINI can not out jump his marker

62: John Arne RIISE dribbles down the wing but fails to get a cross in.

65: Simone PERROTTA hits a shot that is cleared off the line

66: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Riccardo MONTOLIVO shoots over the bar

67: Creative instincts by Manuel PASQUAL forces the defender to head out for a corner

68: [Goal] GOAL!! - Lightning quick Mirko VUCINIC bursts into the box and lashes home from 15-yards!

69: Jérémy MENEZ plays the ball out of his own half

72: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - The ref cautions Mirko VUCINIC after a high challenge

73: Mirko VUCINIC hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z

74: A low shot from Mirko VUCINIC is palmed away by the keeper

77: Manuel PASQUAL takes control of the loose ball

78: Jérémy MENEZ gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide

81: Before Adrian MUTU shot could nestle in the corner of the net it is clattered away at full stretch for a corner!

90: Full Time

Sorry for the lazy last part of the report, just that its 1AM and i have school in 8 hours xD. I Will edit the last part tomorrow and put into own words. Thanks, Dan

Liverpool have signed Andres Iniesta

Earlier this morning Iniesta arrived in Liverpool after a flight from Spain. Iniesta is likely to get a starting roll in the next game putting him in the action quickly.

"I am happy Iniesta chose Liverpool as his new club. I think some decisions that factored into him coming here would be the thought of working with fellow international player Fernando Torres. I believe Iniesta will help us win because of his unselfishness to pass the ball and feed players. Iniesta will be able to adapt and feed balls into Aguero and Torres creating more chances for us."

iniesta.jpg

Guest drseanfitz

bordeauxmascot02aby.png

Urawa Red Diamonds 1-3 Bordeaux

Bordeaux made it 7 points from 3 games to move up to 3rd place. French midfielder Yoann Gourcuff was again on target to make it 3 goals in 3, showing why he is considered a key player in Bordeaux season.

yoanngourcuffnu.jpg

Gourcuff showing some bad fashion sense.

- - - - - - -

FC Porto Match Report

Porto_Crest.gif

Porto Win At Anfield!

Liverpool 1 (Aguero 37) - Porto 3 (Cristian Rodriguez 35, Lisandro Lopez 50, Sessagnon 54)

FC Porto earned their second away win of the season. They had beaten Bayern Munich away 2-0 on the first game of the season, and now they have beaten Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield.

There could have been goals in the opening 7 minutes. In the 3rd minute, Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina had to scramble across his goal to stop Lucho Gonzalez's shot going in. After that, Liverpool should have been 1-0 up after 6 minutes, but Steven Gerrard blasted a great chance from 6 yards over the bar. Liverpool could have been made to pay a minute later, as Francisco Fernando could not follow up from the rebound of a shot by Raul Meireles, if he had, then maybe Porto would have been 1-0 up.

The game died down slightly after an action packed first 7 minutes. In the 13th minute, Cristian Rodriguez had a free header, but his header grazed the top of the crossbar. Once again Porto had come close to breaking the deadlock.

Raul Meireles nearly caught out Reina with a very good shot, Reina nervously backpeddled towards his goal but Meireles' shot went over the bar.

But Alvaro Arbeloa missed a great chance, Andres Iniesta had set him up with a very good chance, but Arbeloa, who had an open goal, put the ball over the bar. That was a great chance, and Arbeloa was unhappy with himself for missing.

Arbeloa may have felt even worse in the 35th minute, when Cristian Rodriguez put the ball into the goal from a yard after a good ball from Raul Meireles. Porto had a deserved lead.

That lead didn't last for long though, as in the 37th minute young Argentine Sergio Aguero equalised for Liverpool. Aguero used some great skill to get past the defenders, and he drove the ball past Porto goalkeeper Helton.

Aguero had two other close shots before half time, and Liverpool were probably the more relieved side. Porto would probably have been the happier side.

Porto would have been even happier in the 50th minute, when Lisandro Lopez used his pace and his power to get into the box, and then he finished his chance and put the ball past the Liverpool goalkeeper.

Porto could have been 3-1 up a minute later, defender Jorge Rolando chipped the Liverpool goalkeeper, but his shot was cleared off the line by Daniel Agger.

Porto went 3-1 up in the 54th minute. Stephane Sessagnon scored his first goal for the club, as his right foot shot went into the goal. It was a very good shot, and it was a very good goal.

In the 55th minute, Porto had a good chance to score a fourth goal. Cristian Rodriguez's great overhead kick went just over the crossbar.

Both sides attacked, but Porto held on for a 3-1 win. Porto manager Ben Mottram was delighted with this result, and the fact that his team managed to score three goals against a team like Liverpool, away.

>> Major Changes In The Leaderboard <<

International Leaderboard - After 4 Games

125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Joint 1st Place - England - 38 Points

125px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

Joint 1st Place - Spain - 38 Points

125px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

3rd Place - Italy - 35 Points

1pxi7l.png

Joint 4th Place - Other - 29 Points

125px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

Joint 4th Place - Germany - 29 Points

Other Information:

Top Goalscorers: Fiorentina - Italy (7 Goals)

(in tonights fixtures)

Top Goalscorers: Santana, Fiorentina - Italy (4 Goals)

Tevez, Valencia - Germany (4 Goals)

Post Match Analysis, Key Points To Consider:

* Spain have managed to pull it back and a launch a bid for World glory after becoming Joint 1st with England

* The 'Other' Nation have gone from being three points adrift of Italy, to being joint last with Germany

* Italy now hold the record for the most goals scored. Could this be, goal scoring history in the making.

Guest Daragh

Im lovin the updates by you MR.MCFC. They are great and i love reading them.

keep the good work up.

I totally agree. Hes done a great job and deserves a lot of credit. Also well done, Fiorentina top of Division 1 :)

Also Napoli are up and running after picking up their first win of the season :D

MR MCFC

Dont think hes online atm lol..

And yes' date=' yes it is :P[/quote']

No problemmmmoooo ill add him and send an inv i have teams in a world championship im going to give up once i win da league so gonna have spaces :)

Hello thanks for everybodys nice comments on the analysis and updates i've been doing. I can manage these updates and are easy to do and it keeps the league upto date and active.

Hamburg SV

Atletico Madrid

Bayern Munchen (Offered To Caleb Chee)

Sevilla

Are all available

Wilkie i've offered you one but the offer didn't go through because you manage the max amount of teams already.

Division 1

28th June 2009

brand.gif 2 - 1 brand.gif

Villareal Scorers: P.Crouch (47, 59)

CSKA Moskva Scorers: S.Vagner Love (5)

Crouch bags two goals, as Villareal come out of the game with a big three points, pushing them to top of the league. But it was'nt plain sailing for the table toppers who were 1-0 down within the first five minutes.

CSKA Moskva started the game off very well, controling the ball on the attack and putting Villareal's defence under alot of pressure, when in the fifth minute Vanger Love connects perfectly with a well placed cross to put the visitors 1-0 up very early on. CSKA Moskva domintae the first half with plenty of possesion and attacking but the scored remained 1-0 till half time.

243128_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

CSKA Moskva celebrate Vagner Loves fine finish.

The second half kicked off and just two minutes in Peter Crouch puts t he spanish team back into the game at 1-1 with his trademark overhead kick. Villareal are a completely different side this half as they boss the show all over the field and in the 59th minute another goal comes for the home team and its Peter Crouch again who puts Villareal 2-1 up with 30 minutes to play.

p_peter_crouch_1.jpg

Peter Crouch exacuting his fabulous overhead kick.

Man of the match was Peter Crouch for his two fabulous goals which gave Villareal the win and pushed them to top of the table.

hello Adam i decided to Quit Wolfsburg however if its ok could i take Shaktar donesk instead mate? sorry for any inconviance just id really prefer them

Erm yes most certainly i don't mind people swapping clubs if they wish but i don't want it to happen on a regular basis, but please stay in this. I'm honoured to say this has been nominated for the Game World of the Year and i'd like to wish our league the best of success. I'd also ask for the backing of members of this setup to get behind this and give it the vote i feel it needs.

I've been busy this week but i plan to post analysis on Sunday's matches this evening. Many apologies for the delay but i haven't forgot about it honest.

Erm yes most certainly i don't mind people swapping clubs if they wish but i don't want it to happen on a regular basis' date=' but please stay in this. I'm honoured to say this has been nominated for the Game World of the Year and i'd like to wish our league the best of success. I'd also ask for the backing of members of this setup to get behind this and give it the vote i feel it needs.

I've been busy this week but i plan to post analysis on Sunday's matches this evening. Many apologies for the delay but i haven't forgot about it honest.[/quote']

cool mate tah let me know when you ahve offerd me them :)