Customized Teams and Setup

Hi People

FIRST POST!!!

Anyway, I've been playing SM for a while now and after speaking to a few friends came up with the idea of having totally custom teams instead of your usual Man U, Barca and the like you could pick your own name and upload your own logo. I suppose this could work like the fantasy football you get in the papers, giving teams £XXX Million to spend in the current database (This amount could also be decided by the game world creator). I really think this would generate even more interest in SM and would be financially beneficial to the SM creators as more CGW's would be sold.

Looking forward to you feedback!

Cheers:)

Re: Customized Teams and Setup

I'm sorry' date=' but that's point-less in this game..

The reason this game is so great is because it's based on real players and teams. If you want that, there are many other games that do that![/quote']

I wouldnt say its point-less. It still would be real players, only your team would be of your own creation.

What games online like SM offer this service id like to know?:confused:

how would it be pointless. a lot of people chop and change their players for various reasons, so a lot of the time u play a club that has a squad that is nothing like the real life variant.

it is a good idea but is there a way atm that the game could be set up? i think u have to have real life teams at the start at the moment.

it is a good idea but is there a way atm that the game could be set up? i think u have to have real life teams at the start at the moment.

Even that's would be a good choice to have! Your fav team i.e. Rangers, with a blank canvas and 200 mil to spend. Lol and before anyone says it I know Rangers could be doing with a blank canvas!

this is not a good idea imo how do you decide what players start of with what team i.e. i name my team Twisted FC do i get to pick what players i get so say i want kaka and iniesta in cm i can have them ?? or do i have no team at all and we battle for players with the same budget.

plus the whole idea of the game is to be as real as possible ohh and if you want to create your own team on these manager games theres a few also you can change the players names i think you might enjoy that.