which Midfielder?

Guest secretmachines

Guest secretmachines

hi :)

I've currently got Renato 30/90, but could swap him for one of the following... so which one would you prefer to have?

Renato 30/90

C.Ledesma 26/90

Tiago 28/90

Defour 21/89

Biglia 23/89

D'Agostino 27/89

Re: which Midfielder?

hi :)

I've currently got Renato 30/90' date=' but could swap him for one of the following... so which one would you prefer to have?

Renato 30/90

C.Ledesma 26/90

Tiago 28/90

Defour 21/89

Biglia 23/89

D'Agostino 27/89[/quote']

If you were to swap go for Defour, he may not have a rating of 90 but is only 21 and if he stays fit and doesn't get injured he maybe a future riser.

Re: which Midfielder?

Although they're lower rated, I would go with one of the 89 rated midfielders. D'Agostino was unlucky not to get his +1 up to a 90 rating in the last Italian changes. The only reason for that was Udinese's poor form. D'Agostino is also being linked with a move to Juventus which makes his potential for a rating increase much better. Biglia is one of the best players playing in Belgium at the moment and he's being linked with a few clubs also, some of which are premiership clubs. Biglia is a very talented player and 89 is not the limit for him. Defour, like Biglia, is one of the best players playing in Belgium at the moment and again, 89 will not be his limit. Defour and D'Agostino look a bit more attack minded midfielders than Biglia but all three should avoid any positional changes in the near future.