Cazorla or Maxi Rodriguez...Please help!

zoomboom8

Like the title of the thread implies...I want to use one in a part exchange deal, which one should I give up?

Cazorla is 92 and 24 years old. Out with leg injury right now but should be fit for the start of next season.

Maxi is 93 and 28 years old. Atletico Madrid is in Champions League next season too.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Cazorla or Maxi Rodriguez...Please help!

Keep Cazorla man :D I think he has a very good future ahead of him. I dont think he has reached anywhere near his potential yet' date=' I hope he moves to Barcelona or Real as he will be awesome once he fully develops I think.[/quote']

Yes, Cazorla is good, rate him alot, but then hes definitely worth more than maxi (both will stay-wont rise/drop in the short run), so if hes getting a higher rated player when he p/e out either one of them, it would be more worth it to p/e out Santi? So to p/e out cazorla is better, thats if you are looking for instant success.

Like the title of the thread implies...I want to use one in a part exchange deal' date=' which one should I give up?

Cazorla is 92 and 24 years old. Out with leg injury right now but should be fit for the start of next season.

Maxi is 93 and 28 years old. Atletico Madrid is in Champions League next season too.

Thanks for the help![/quote']

1: what are your options?

2: what's the trade?

if you're getting,say, Zhirkov for Maxi, then do it. if you're giving up Cazorla for Daniel Aleksic, then what are your options?

I would take Maxi, solid player regualr for a team who will be playing in the Champions League and in an exceptional Argentina team, Carzopla has had an injury you never know how they will come back and plays for possibly the 6th-7th best team in Sp[ain so cant really see him going any higher.