Sign in to follow this  
Eza

Fernando Torres = Pato + Benzema + Some Cash?

A manager in my World Championship game world wants my Fernando Torres. He said that he will give Pato & Benzema & Some cash. He has been wanting my Torres for over a month now. I really like Torres so i kept declining it. But Pato is so young and rated 92 now. Benzema is young as well, rated 93 but won't go any higher. I don't know what to do?? This is my full Inter squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=646972&clubid=2394619&sid=5495

So should i accept such a deal or give a new 5 year contract to my Fernando Torres for the new season.

Re: Fernando Torres = Pato + Benzema + Some Cash?

Personally the deal is very tempting.:eek:

But dont sell cause Torres will get better and his rating will definitely increase. Furthermore, you dont have any establish CF. :)

On this occasion looking at the balance of your squad with no recognised CF I would say you should keep Torres....best striker in the world IMO and I can see him reaching 97 if he has a decent start to the season with Liverpool

Personally,

Any who offered me those two, id snap there hands off.

If your going to play the game for another 1-2 years at least, do it, as Pato and Benzema will be the future strikers of the world. Benzema is constantly linked with massive clubs and no doubt someday it will materialise, potentially this year with Lyon not winning the title.

Adamski said if you'll play this game until 1-2 years,take Pato and Benzema. But, Torres also still 24. It's not old and in next 2 years,he'll be 26. Torres is best finisher in world on his day. Pato is great talent, so is Benzema. But,they need 2 or 3 years to reach rating as high as Torres

i have liverpool and i sell toress for 37million plus walcot and adebayor i would accept 96 rating isnt everything on this game

I was just going to be very sarcastic, and then stopped myself. At the last moment i realised tactics, formation, keeping players fit (ok there is more to the game cos the list does go on!!) But.........

Ratings are nearly everything......

Football is fundamentally about players, and better players win matches against weaker players.....

The swap thing is difficult and I would say no way, although you said some cash....... 1m, 5m 10m 20?? Ultimately its depends on how much and if you can make that Pato, benzema and perhaps another couple of future stars it may be worth thinking about.

A manager in my World Championship game world wants my Fernando Torres. He said that he will give Pato & Benzema & Some cash. He has been wanting my Torres for over a month now. I really like Torres so i kept declining it. But Pato is so young and rated 92 now. Benzema is young as well' date=' rated 93 but won't go any higher. I don't know what to do?? This is my full Inter squad: [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=646972&clubid=2394619&sid=5495[/url]

So should i accept such a deal or give a new 5 year contract to my Fernando Torres for the new season.

if ur gonna be playing the game for a few years, then definetly do the deal. if not, dont because torres is ur only CF

I am going to play it for a few years more, i'm only 15. If i can get a new forward like Ibrahimovic or something, should i accept the deal? My formation has always stuffed me up. Sure this team became champions last season but it was a shocking 8'th finish on the ladder for me in this season. I have found out that i have a tactic problem and wingers has only two tactics they can play with 4-2-4 and 4-3-3 wingers. I'm choosing 4-2-4. If i do this deal, i will be able to get Benzema for the wing, Pato to replace Lisandro. Then i will try to sign big names. And so these players will be going: Stankovic, Doni(maybe Lisandro or a forward instead of Doni), Nani, Chivu + 85 million(for 2 transfers) = Big names like C.Ronaldo(Or Iniesta) and Eto'o. Of course i'll try to sign the star players before the transfer takes place. Then will it be a good deal?

I am going to play it for a few years more' date=' i'm only 15. If i can get a new forward like Ibrahimovic or something, should i accept the deal? My formation has always stuffed me up. Sure this team became champions last season but it was a shocking 8'th finish on the ladder for me in this season. I have found out that i have a tactic problem and wingers has only two tactics they can play with 4-2-4 and 4-3-3 wingers. I'm choosing 4-2-4. If i do this deal, i will be able to get Benzema for the wing, Pato to replace Lisandro. Then i will try to sign big names. And so these players will be going: Stankovic, Doni(maybe Lisandro or a forward instead of Doni), Nani, Chivu + 85 million(for 2 transfers) = Big names like C.Ronaldo(Or Iniesta) and Eto'o. Of course i'll try to sign the star players before the transfer takes place. [b']Then will it be a good deal?[/b]

I would take that deal in an instant. I love Torres, but to get those two strikers in a package deal would be extremely difficult to turn down. Plus if you're going to make moves for more players you can offset the loss of losing a 96. Also, looking at your squad you don't have much depth at the Forward position with 90 ratings and above.

Don't do the deal

Your squad is already full of 90+ rated players.

So you don't need any more 92/93s but you need the best of the best, i.e. players rated above 95

So keep Torres, the best CF in the game currently and one of the best in real life.

He's still young and has a bright future. Keep him definitely.

Guest Football8

Give him a new contract, he's much better than the 2 and strikers like Torres are hard to find, so keep him. :)

Depending on what kind of league it is, if its a good league with lots of managers and you will be there a long time, i would accept, i sold torres+5mil recently for Rooney, because hes better xD

Also I suppose, you may say your gunna stay with the team for a few years and maybe thats how long it will take for Pato to POTENTIALLY reach the best player in the position like Torres is now (And remember Torres is still potential to a degree) ....

If you do wait, and he does reach the top, could you then be persuaded to swap him for another couple of 92's?

Sometimes you have to enjoy the now and not over-prepare for the future.............