The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Shakhtar Donetsk Appoint Reece Gibbs As Manager

Reece Gibbs Wants To offload All Top Players And Make The Team More Classy With More Power And Age

I Want My Team To Have Experience In Them But I Dont Want A Pitch Full On Paulo Maldini's I Will Try And Keep Young Full Backs But Get Strong Cb's Speedy Wingers Tactical Cm's And Powerfull Magical Strikers ... I Want To Bring In Pavlyuchenko And Anelka ... I Can See Them Being Good Partnership My Team That I Want Is This

Green

Rat Chyhrynsky Richards Ilsinho

Fernandinho Jarolim Arteta Phillips

Pavlyuchenko Anelka

Manchester United's Boss Rohit Gautam has already announced some transfer news before even arriving. "I am still in the United States but I have looked over the squad and will already let you know Paul Scholes and Michael Carrick would like to be transferred to another club, I will grant their request and am sad to see them leave but this is business. Now I must catch my flight to get to my new Job. I will let the media and fans know more when I arrive and get situated with my family."

Arsenal Announce new list of managers with Cun jue Peh being the Most likly People to take the job.The Manager has said that he would be in nego with Man u For England star Micheal Carrick."i am gald to say that i am the one who shall take the spot.i will surely say that i will Try and get the Mid from them."Said the Manager who is Nicknamed the manager of Miricals with some great Miricals from EC 106 Walsall.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Announce new manager

Division 1 side Arsenal has Announce that manager cun jue peh as their latest manager following the sacking of Manager arsene wenger.Arsenal's chairmen expect him to lead the team to a success which arsena wenger failed to and would be giving him the same amount of time given to wenger to The new manager."it is a horner to take this team andi would surely do my best.Watch out fellas we are coming backk to get you."said the new manager.

:pChelsea Announce New Manager:p

Today at around 13.20 Alex Davidson took control of Chelsea. Enough said. :D

He will be looking to offload quite a few good english players such as lampard, a.cole, terry and j.cole. First thoughts are lampard will be kept so offers (preferably P/E) for the rest are welcome. :) There are also a good few Portugese players needing to go, again offers are welcome.

C u on the pitch ;)

Inter+Milan+2007-08Logo.png

New man at Inter

Just minutes ago Inter Milan revealed that a new manager would be joining them. Snowy is said to be an ambitious manager and has already laid down the status of some of Inter's to class players.

Zanetti, Mancini, Militio and Maxwell have all been put up for transfer as Snowy aims to bring in some fresh blood to an aging team.

485d66314fc73.jpg

180px-Everton_FC_Crest-colour.svg.png

EVERTON APPOINT RICHARDSON AS MANAGER

In an astonishing day of news, Everton have appointed 21 year old scotsman Darren Richardson as the clubs new permanent manager. It is thought Richardson was the boards number one target and after much negotiations with his representatives, he decided to take the position.

" I came here because its a challenge. I have big ambition and hope to acheive great things for this club. No doubting it will be difficult and there will have to be some drastic changes to the club but I feel I am capable of turning this club into a dangerous side. We will not be world beaters but we will have the quality to pose a significant threat to other sides in the division. Our aim at the moment is just to get as high up the league as possible. We have some targets in mind and we have the ball rolling already. Time will tell if we are able to bring the players in. "

It is thought Richardson's first signing will be Inter veteran Walter Samuel, according to reports the two clubs have reached an agreement but this is as yet unconfirmed. Everton have also been linked with two other players who shall remain un-named until an official statement is made by the club.

Richardson also warned other teams that Fellaini and Arteta will not be going anywhere.

" I've heard the rumours regarding Arteta and Fellaini. I'm going to stop this here and say that there is no chance they will be going anywhere. Cahill and Lescott would take big offers before leaving but I am not keen to sell either but if the right offer comes in of course we may be forced to sell for the good of the club. Fellainin and Arteta though are staying in Everton colours. "

SAMUEL DEAL COLLAPSES

The deal between Everton and Inter for defender Walter Samuel has collapsed. It is thought that a deal had been agreed and actually accepted but at the last moment Inter cancelled the deal much to the anger of Everton.

" Well Inter just got a bit greedy that's all. There was a deal in place, everything was settled and then we got a call from them wanting more money. We wont be held to ransom, we have a strict budget and wont go over this through another clubs greed. It's a shame as Samuel would have done well here I think but he can blame his club, not Everton. We will now pursue other targets and Samuel is now in the past."

Inter+Milan+2007-08Logo.png

Samuel: "There's more to life than rainy merseyside!"

This is the vibe coming out of Inter Milan today as Argentinian veteran Walter Samuel turns down a deal to Everton. Although a deal had been accept with the two clubs, a late entry for the player came in and Samuel jumped at the chance to join a better team.

"Although i would have tried my best at Everton" Samuel stated in an interview "I fell that i would rather player her than in England"

He also insisted money was not the issue in this deal. Everton had the chance to pay equal what the undisclosed club offered, but rejected.

Samuel said after "There should be no hard feelings between the managers, everything was above board, and both teams had equally fair chances to but in a bid. Unfortunately my new club was just more determined to get me." He later goes on to say "i wonder how much Everton really wanted me, if they couldn't find an extra 2 million?"

Liam Smith named new manager of AS Roma.

The following players were transfer listed following Smith's arrival:

Alexander Doni, Guilherme Artur, Max Tonetto, João Cicinho, Marco Cassetti, Marco Motta, Simone Loria, Christian Panucci, Simone Perotta, Alberto Aquilani, Matteo Brighi, Julio Baptista, Ribeiro Filipe Gomes, Rodrigo Taddei, Jeremy Menez, Francesco Totti and Vincenzo Montella. All available for cash or P/E deals if the right player is involved in the deal.

I'm going to pick my team up soonish - are players going for 1-1 deals and chairmans value as we are all in the same boat' date=' or are we trying to rip each other off with transfers?[/quote']

good question. i have three questions as well:

+ is a 21 player allowed with a player over 21 or is 21 classed as senoir.

+ do we have to have to pay attention to their *** as by the time we buy a 21 and it changes to the 5th term they may have changed to 22 that would be unfair.

+ do we have to sell a player once we have two over 21 aged players or not?

RICHARDSON NOT INTERESTED IN INTER COMMENTS

During our interview with Everton boss Darren Richardson, we posed the question that Samuel had questioned how much Everton had really wanted the player if they could not come up with the extra funds to secure his services.

" I dont need to justify my decision to the media, for arguments sake we felt there was an agreement in place and Inter have broken the agreement. We will not be looking to do business with them in the future. Samuel's comments dissapoint me greatly, he must know that we have a shortlist of players for each position and if we feel we would be best served looking elsewhere after an enquiry for a player then that is the perogative of Everton football club. As stated previously, we will now pursue other targets. I personally have no problems with anyone, we just feel hard done by that an agreement has been made and one party has decided to up the ante and cancel the deal requesting more funds. We are not in the business of being messed about and we will now look elsewhere. If it is true the player thinks Everton are not good enough for him then it would be best that he did not come as we dont want players with over inflated ego's here and im sure the fans wouldnt either. "

Everton manager clearly unhappy with Inter's representatives over this transfer saga.

Rohit Gautam put in more papers to signal half the squad being Transfer Listed. I understand some people will be skeptical but I assure you, that the fans will have much to celebrate with some of the players we will be bringing in."

Fiorentina have transfer listed the players that they arn't going to keep at just over chairmans value, obviously player exchanges will be looked at but that depends on the nationality of players offered. Fiorentina have also made unavaliable for the time being of the players that they are going to keep for the 1st team.

Nations wanted at present include - Spain, England, Scotland, German, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Ukraine, Belguim, Turkish and Czech

Nations wanted at present include - Spain' date=' England, Scotland, [b']German[/b], Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Ukraine, Belguim, Turkish and Czech

mate if your intrested in german players ust look at my Bayern squad that has loads of them. all for sale apart form Lahm.

Manchester United Boss Rohit Gautam spoke to the Media about his connection to Real Madrid and Higuain.

"The talks have just been basic nothing is set in stone but I have been interested in Gonzolo and hopefully I will have a chance to talk with Real Madrid's boss aswell. Speaking about my team the situation is simple, players must go but with everything happening the final squad will not be finished until a couple weeks in."

In front of a crowd of family members and the delivery man from the nearest pizzeria, Valencia manager announced today that the team has not decided yet which player will become the designated senior player. Hence, the team will entertain offers for any of their top guns, that is to say mainly David Villa (F, 27-96), David Silva (AM-LM, 23-93) and Raul Albiol (CB, 23-92). For the time being, all three are available in part-exchange deals for non-spanish players.

Bob #6 Sal

Hey can i have 3 English players in my whole team' date='however,i loan 1 player to another club???[/quote']

NO.. u can't.

and for the earlier question bout who is liable to be in youth squad. Only 1 player from a COUNTRY can kept in the youth squad and 1 player in the senior squad.

NO 2 players in the youth and no 2 players in the senior squad from 1 country..

i hope i made this clear..

And Please 1 more request don't make this is Thread a NEGOTIATION and Discussion thread please.. i hope u guys appreciate this request.. keep this thread for REPORTS only and any queries can be asked in the old thread itself thank you in advance

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal buys 3 players

Epl Big 4 Club Arsenal is set to Buy in Manchester Uniteds Midfielder Owen HARGREAVES as Both clubs has agreed to a deal Belived to be around 9Mil.'We are Happy that Hargreaves is coming.he is a great Payer.I will be using him to strengten our Defence with him.French left back Gaël CLICHY would be leaving for EPL Rivals Chelsea as The clbs Has agreed to a deal of £0 + Ashley COLE + Ricardo QUARESMA.It is sad to see a Player like Clitchy to go,but i will have a good replacement back with Cole playing on the side and Quasesma would be helping me in the wing.So i belived it must be done.

img_3.jpg

Hargreaves Arriving with his BMW

clichy_633567255678593750.jpg

Clichy will be leaving for Chelsea In a deal.The fans would miss his Service

Z4AshleyColeBIG_468x828.jpg

Ashley Cole coming to The Emirates Stadium

ricardo-quaresma.jpg

Quaresma is interviewed by the press when he was arriving at the Emirates for his medical.

Doni deal off?

After Roma accepted a bid of £2 million and Manuel Almunia from Arsenal it seemed that Alexander Doni was going to be moving to North London. But breaking news today is that Arsenal have cancelled the deal for a unknown reason and Doni is heading back to Italy. No knews as of yet if the deal will be resurrected but Roma will be contacting the Gunners to clarifiy the situation. Doni is said to be devestated after missing out on his dream move to Arsenal. More news to come when we get it.

Anybody want Fucile(Uruguay,90),Lisandro(Argentina,92),Bruno Alves(Portugal,92),Meireles(Portugal,91) are all available for part exchange or money. Minimum price for Fucile 12m,Meireles 15m, Lisandro and Bruno Alves 18m. If there are no bids in 5 days,i'll accept offer from external