The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

1_1237749663.jpg

Alumnia leaving,However,Doni not coming

Arsenal told Press that Doni was not coming since the deal has cropped up."We would like to say that Doni deal have capoolopes as the board has decided to bid for another player.Press belived the mystery deal is to buy in a player was done by the Clubs Chairman after the chairmen decided not to buy in Doni.Which gives Manager Cun jue Peh no other choice but to let go off Doni."I am dredfully sorry as we cant Buy him in.The chairmens wants me to buy in René ADLER instead so there is nothing i can do."Said the Arsenal Manager.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal wants Fucile

Arsenal Manager Cun jue Peh says that he is Very interested in the Uraguay Defender and is hoping to buy him in after recieving a Green light for the deal ot go trough.'To be honest,i am a fan of Porto as i think Fucile is a great player."Said the Manager of Arsenal.In other news.Arsenal is set to Sell Forward Adebayor to Inter after they agreed to a deal belived to be around 0 Dollors with Milito and Obina coming.

YOUNG TALENT THE WAY FORWARD FOR EVERTON

Everton have today completed three transfers that boss Darren Richardson has hailed as being 'massive' for the club. In particular Milos Krasic arriving from CSKA Moscow is the one he seems most pleased about.

" Im delighted to announce we have completed three very good signings today. Milos Krasic has come in from CSKA, Sakho from PSG and Castro from Bayer Leverkusen. These are great signings for us and I hope it continues to be this smooth for bringing players in. We managed to get in first for these players with all the other sides busy negotiating for the established players we have decided to go with the riskier strategy of youth talent that has bags of potential and quality. Krasic excites me the most as I believe he will become a one of the main names in football in the coming years. Already he is a great player but at 24 he has years ahead of him and I look forward to him developing and playing a leading role at Everton. "

Doni back on the move?

After the Arsenal deal fell through Brazilian goalkeeper Alexander Doni has had a offer for his services which is thought to include another player coming in the other direction. Simone Loria is also thought to be departing to the same club but there is competition from another club so no news yet on whether the deal will go through.

Sir Niks “The Special One” heads to the “BERNABAU”

real_madrid_html.jpg

“Let the Galactico Era Begin”

“We will Buy Everything that Moves”

Niks “The Special One” was appointed the New manager of REAL MADRID on 11th June Incidently the SPECIAL One’s B’day. He was quoted saying in the press Conference

“This was a Great B’day Gift for me. There was no doubt in my mind that this is where I Belong and by God’s Grace I landed here under a great President who has promised me a HUGE BUDGET and TOTAL freedom with the transfers”

“The Special One” also stated his transfer Targets and also let the world know that “EXPECT the UNEXPECETED”

He was quoted saying

“We will be selling almost the entire squad and will be buying EVERYTHING that moves on this planet”

The Special One particularly Described some famous targets and the way he wants to buy them.

The Special One said about his targets-

1.CRISTIANO RONALDO –

“I’m willing to offer Anything it takes to get Cristiano at the BERNABAU. CR7 will become CR9 soon.

2. ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC –

“ Not my top priority, but will surely try to sign this player

3.STEVEN GERRARD –

“We’ll talk to the Liverpool manager ASAP and make this deal a REALITY”

4.”Kun” Aguero –

“I want him. Will pay anything it takes to bring him to the BERNABAU”

The Special One also Laid out his DREAM TEAM –

-------------------------------Jussi-----------------------------

----------- Ramos-------------Vidic----------------marcelo------

----------------------------- -Diarra----------------------------

C.Ronaldo-----------Sneijder-----------Gerrard--------Schwinsteiger

--------------------Berbatov----------Messi/Aguero------------

1_1237749663.jpg

Jorge FUCILE to arsenal???

The talented Young defender of Porto is now being listed on the transfer List and when arsenal manager heard the news.he imediatly went inot conversation with the Porto manager to see if he can Buy in the highly anticipated Young Defender."He is bright and tall,just good enough and celever,so i i really wanted him to come."Said the Arsenal manager.Cun jue Peh.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal wants Villa

The Euro08 Top scorer,David villa is now transfer listed and Arsenal Manager is Hoping to Get the player with a strong competetion from chelsea and bayern Munchen."I am ready to get the Player as i belive he would do well for me.He is a great forward.He shall be playing well for us."Said the Arsenal manager when he was interviewed.David Villa is Under offers from Bayern,Chelsea and Most recently Arsenal.Also,Man city might try and Get the player after They declared their intrest too.'We are Under negotiations with Velencia and their board on our bid.I Repeat,We want him and i shall Try my very best to get him.He is a talented forwards and i think he would pair up perfectly with Our forwards."Said Cun jue Peh.

david-villa-2.jpg

David Villa was the Euro08's Top scorer and he is now about to be sol due to the rules of the set up.

WERDER BREMEN MANAGER TO BE SACKED SOON

bebe247 from this forum, The manager of WERDER BREMEN in the setup Pmd me concerning his DISPLEASURE regarding not getting a BETTER team and openly stated that he's not going to oblige the rules and will RUIN the setup.

He also wrote an article in the game world stating the same thing...

i hope SM looks into this incident and throws this guy out of the setup before he ruins it..

Hopefully he'll be Delt with uttermost Srictness and don't let this kind of Absurd behaviour happen ever again...

cheers

Rohit Gautam's Top Priorities.

Rohit Gautam stated to the media two of his top Priorities stating the following:

"Earlier I said my eyes were on a Frenchmen and that still holds true, but that Frenchmen will either be Karim Benzema or Frank Ribery depending on the situation. I would love to have both but only one will be possible in our situation. I will begin contact with the manager's immediately"

1_1237749663.jpg

Latest Transfer News

Robben switch!

After securing Fucile and Hargreaves.Arsenal launch a Bid for Dutch Winger Robben of Real madrid which would see French Young Midfielder Nasri switching to Real which would be One of the Galaticos of the Curent team.

REAL MADRID SIGN SAMIR NASRI

Samir_Nasri_483962a.jpg

Real Madrid have Bagged a GALACTICO in the form of Samir Nasri.

"The SPECIAL One" has roped in the young frenchman at the expense of Robben going the other way..

The Special one said

"The deal was completed keeping in mind that SAMIR NASRI would join the Santiago Bernabéu "

The Transfer Saga of Robben

robben-madrid-dest.jpg

Arjen Robben one of the dutch players who is leaving Real Madrid has been caught in a TUG of WAR between ARSENAL and BAYERN MUNICH.

Both clubs want him desperately and are willing to use PLAYERS whom THE SPECIAL ONE wants at REAL MADRID.

At one side is SAMIR NASRI and at the other side is Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER.

The Special One said in an Interview -

"It's a great saga to be In especially because both managers have contacted Me personally"

Robben deal Canceled

Dutch Winger Robben's transfer deal to Arsenal was stoped after Real's Manager decided to go for Bayern's deal who has Offered a player that The manager wants."It is very annoying,you see i Tought i got hima nd then he decideds to cancel it,It is really Annoying.Now i got offered Van dervart,However,i dont need Van der vart.I can say he is useless here,What i need was excetly Robben and he almost came,However,The manager wants to do the Bayerns deal,so what can i do???"Said the Cun jue Peh who is the manager of Arsenal.

NASRI Still a REAL MADRID Target

"The Special One" has made it very clear that he still wants to bring Samir Nasri and Theo walcott to the BERNABAU and says he's ready to sell RAUL or any other Striker that the Arsenal manager wants.

"it's clear the arsenal manager is a bit disappointed with the ROBBEN deal cancelled but I still want NASRI and Walcott at Real Madrid and i am willing to co-operate totally"

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Says"Nasri not for sale for Real!"

After the Robben saga failed.Arsenal states that they does not need any players from real which is Unuseful now."I want to state that what we need is no forwards as what we need was Robben,Not rual,Not Sneider,Not any body from real.Why because We dont need them as they are Useless with us."said the Manager of Cun Jue Peh."I think we lost out there.Even before the season began,We already lost.I must say Real have a good players,but i need non of them.no other players then robben is needed.I will be serching for other players to join."He added.

Chelsea On the Prowl of Villa

Chelsea are looking to sign the recently transfer listed David Villa from Valencia. We have many players to get rid of still and Drogba is one of them. Perhaps a deal can be worked out involving a Trade of some sort between the two clubs as we think Villa will be a superb partner to Kalou upfront.

Talks are being held with the Valencia manager.

Also a MASSIVE brazilian star is on his way to Stamford Bridge as well as a young frenchman. Both have been secured and both will play a vital role at Chelsea.

Bayern Munich add youth to squad!

bayern-munich.jpg

Bayern today captured a host of new stars to bump up their youth team and help them avoid relegation in a difficult division.

The following players arrived to Germany this morning to confirm their transfers:

VITALE, Luigi,

KJAER, Simon,

DELPH, Fabian,

JOHANSEN, Stefan,

TROFIN, Pavel,

SUAREZ, Diego Orlando

With he first 3 of the 5 signings being linked with being included in the first team for some matches.

Bayern manager is now paying his attention to either David Villa or Feranado Torres to improve his strike force with Gomez, who is out of favour at Munich to leave to the other way.

Roma snap up 3 players with more expected to come!

Roma have delved into the transfer market today to complete the signings of Gabriel Obertan, Rafael Carioca and Magne Simonsen. Roma have bids in for another 5 players and hope to tie up those signings tomorrow. Marco Motta left the Italian giants to sign for Old Firm side Celtic and the Roma management are mulling over a offer for Daniele De Rossi from Liverpool. More news to come tomorrow.

VALENCIA ON THE MOVE

Valencia manager is proud to announce that a deal has been concluded with Chelsea for the transfert of superstar David Villa. Valencia supporters will now be able to applaude super-CF Didier Drogba and MD Obi Mikel. Both players should put on their new shirt in a few hours. In the deal, Valencia also receive a good amount of money that will ensure more players are on the way.

Speaking of new players, the serbian connection has struck in a big way for Valencia as the team has signed two serbian stars in the making: CB Neven Subotic and midfielder extraordinaire Adam Ljajic. It won't be long those two will be in the Valencia starting XI.

Vander Sar spoke to the media following a brief training session at Wembley.

"I would like to request a trade as I want to explore and be apart of other teams. I feel as if I have done everything and accomplished everything while playing for Man United. I would like to move ideally to Spain or Italy but anything is possible. I have nothing against the new head coach as he has been great working with the squad and wish him the best of luck."

Nani, Park and Lee have all been put up on the transfer market stated Rohit Gautam as he was leaving a cafe with his friends. "I really should not be speaking to you guys right now as I have company and as you can see I am trying to enjoy myself, but the rumors are true and I can vouch saying these three wingers if they go separately or together can make an immediate impact to any team. I will address the media later today. As much as I would like to chat with you all I have to go and catch a flig...I mean be on my way home."

Franck RIBERY move to Man Utd.

ffranck+ribery+bayern+munich+barcelona.jpg

Today Bayern manager, Tom Field announced that he agreed to sell Ribery, who he was hoping to keep to Man Utd. After much negotiated, both teams declared that 28.5 mill and Evra and Carrick was a good deal for both parties.

Bayern manager is delighted by the news and has looked to buy in new mor experienced players with the cash involved in the deal.

More news soon.