The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

zdjciegwnetuua2.jpg

xabi_alonso109getty_803000c.jpg

Fernando_Torres_280_500340a.jpg

Three spanish giants are currently battling for their place on the liverpool squad, with the manager under a lot of stress he has decided that two must go and only one can stay, players of simliar positions and ratings would be prefferable

nationalitiers preferred

Brazillain

French

Italian

or any of the smaller countries

Manchester City appoint new chairman!

b-212444-manchester_city_logo.gif

Manchester City have appointed new coach, tom hemsley. This is the coach's first ever job and reports are that he has already made bids for star players. " I have declared my interest in many players and want to almost completely revamp my squad in a couple of seasons" he said to a journalist.

The players that he has alredy made bids for are:

French genius in the middle of the park- Rio MAVUBA

Sparkling Turkish winger- Arda TURAN

German goal machine- Lukas PODOLSKI

Lazio playmaker- Mauro ZARATE

Rising Spanish goalie- Sergio Asenjo

Young Russian- Diniyar BILYALETDINOV

and finally Aussie legend- Mark SCHWARZER.

There are also rumours that Man City have made bids for Cameroonian superstar- Samuel ETO'O and England genius- Frank LAMPARD.

"I think all these player will bring flair and exictement to the squad and turn Manchester City into a team that will be remebered forever" was the coach's final comment at his interview.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal signs more deals

EPL Big 4 club,arsenal signs 6 new players and sold 2 players in a 2 players plus cash deal.Out of all the 2 transfer.Arsenal only brought in 2 great players after losing the transfer battle of Robben,Dzenko and Villa.Theya really good players.However,we got good players ourself.It is a horner to be able to participate in those kind of transfer battle as we showed them that we are one of the clubs Rich enough to buy players.and lost due to the fact that the other managers want other players.However,we shall not give up.I am currently buying in 1 more player.Ji-Sung PARK,Who is likle to join after Both clubs,Arsenal and manchester united have agreed to a deal for the korean star winger."I always like him.He is good at his runs and i truly belives he can do well.i shall make the team stronger.'Said Cun jue Peh.After secureing the new goalkeeper,René ADLER and Also,England Defensive mid,Owen HARGREAVES.Arsenal was strengenten up with the sellings of Gaël CLICHY to chelsea in a deal which sees arsenal buying back former arsenal defender Ashley COLE and poutugal Winger Ricardo QUARESMA.Also,Star stiker Adebayor was sold to Inter after both clubs wanted to let him go."I always think inter is a strengt in europe,only thing lackin is money,and good players.now that he is gone,Inter will be strong."Exclaimed the arsneal manager.Adebayor is sold in a P/E deal which sees inter paying 11mil to arsneal with forwards Victor OBINNA and Diego MILITO moving to the Arsenal Cun jue Peh revalution.

1_1237749663.jpg

Liverpool and man city enters chash for Russian player

Russian Playmaker Arshavin has attracted many eyes as Liverpool and Man city were the 1st to Bid for the player.Liverpools and man city bids is under negos as Both teams enter the chash for the Great russian plamaker."I repeate,we will not sell arshavin for any Small amount of money.We would only do P/E deals for the player and i am sure there is more to come.I would like to say i will like to have Torres coming or Ireland to arrive."Said Cun jue Peh in the interview.Also in other news.Arsenal is on the run for the sig of Udinese Defender Cristian ZAPATA and Barcelona Mid Seydou KEITA.

Roma suffer defeat in player pursuits!

AS Roma manager Liam Smith was left disappointed today after learning the news many of his targets had signed on at clubs elsewhere. Marko Marin moved to Sevilla, Alexis Sanchez moved to Portugal with FC Porto, Serdar Tasci is close to completing a move to Valencia and the bid for Sergio Busquets was rejected. :( Roma have submitted a new bid for Busquets and hope to have more news later today. Daniele De Rossi is now available for transfer after the club decided to keep hold of captain Francesco Totti instead.

Porto land 2 wonderkids to Portugal

Porto offer for 2 wonderkids, Neymar and Alexis Sanchez have been accepted. Porto new manager, Adythia Dean very excited to wait those 2 players to come soon to Portugal. "Alexis Sanchez and Neymar are very good youngsters and it'll be great to see them here",said Adythia to Porto TV. The deal with Arsenal about Fucile also will completed today.

1_1237749663.jpg

Barca in for Arshavin too

Current European champions Barcelona has join in the Run for the sig of the telented Russian player as Barcelona becomes the 3rd team to bid for the player.Basides barcelona,Arshavin is also in the eyes of Man city and Liverpool with both clubs still having negotiations with the club and barcelona has joined in the race too."i must say that a move would be unstoppble,I would love to have him do well at other clubs but we are searching for the right place for him to progress."said Cun jue Peh in the interview.It would be hard to decided as arshavin has 24 more hours to choose his transfer.

arshavin.jpg

is the russian starlet moving to Barcelona or would he be leaving for Liverpool?Dont forget he still has Man city to choose.

1_1237749663.jpg

NASRI goes to barca

French Mid Samir NASRI is set to move to barcfelona instead of Their rivals,Real madrid.Nasri will join Barcelona in a deal which would see Aleksandr HLEB and Seydou KEITA to come to the Cun jue Peh revelution."It is a hornured that i am moving to the best club in Europe,They are strong and i bellive i will do well there,good bye arsenal.I will never have gone so far whitout your guidience."Said Nasri in the press confrence.

samir_nasri_791530c.jpg

nasri will be leaving and Arsenal fans would be missing his service for the club.

New era to begin at Manchester City!

Sergio Asenjo

P_Diniyar_Bilyaletdinov.jpg

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

mavuba.jpg

Rio Mavuba

ArdaTuran.jpg

Arda Turan

xinsrc_...

Lukas Podolski

arch...

Mauro Zarate

All these players have completed their moves to Man City and coach, tom hemsley, is said to be extremely happy with his choices and some are even going to appear in tomorrows seasons opener against Boca Juniors.

ManU_Logo_JpegSmall.jpg

MAN U UNITED NOT FINISHED YET

Man U in the past few days have been busy dealing and have come up with Getting Ribery. "Think about Ronaldo and Ribery on each of the wings, what a dangerous combination that would be. I think it would flourish greatly as well to lead this team to victory. Some other players I have been looking at have been

Higuain

Aguero

Karim Benzema

Robben

Arshavin

These are the players I have been interested in and will give great deals for. I have great CB's in Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic and Garry Neville to a fearless striker in Berbatov and a fast winger in Nani. Even though these players must go I rave about them. This has been my longest press conference about players that must go so I will give the media a list so bear with me

Dimitar Berbatov CF

Rio Ferdinand CB

Luis Nani Winger

Gary Neville CB

Nemanja Vidic CB

Ryan Giggs LM/CM

This is it now I must go and work with my squad no further questions please."

Vidic is a great defender no doubt and so is Ferdinand no need to bash them I have gotten quite a few people asking about Vidic aswell. If this league didn't have a restriction I would've most likely Kept Vidic Ferdinand and Neville.

Guest jamster111

Anyone Fancy A Slinky Russian?

Or A Crafty Croat?

Normally You Lot Would Be Used To Hearing this At Brothels But Hey :rolleyes:

I Am Looking For A Swap For A Striker/Defender PReferably Enlish Italian Or German Or Spanish Who IS 90+ In P/E Or Money

Ty. :)

Anyone Fancy A Slinky Russian?

Or A Crafty Croat?

Normally You Lot Would Be Used To Hearing this At Brothels But Hey :rolleyes:

I Am Looking For A Swap For A Striker/Defender PReferably Enlish Italian Or German Or Spanish Who IS 90+ In P/E Or Money

Ty. :)

What team are you,jamster? Do you want either Lisandro or Bruno Alves from my Porto?

Guest jamster111

What team are you' date='jamster? Do you want either Lisandro or Bruno Alves from my Porto?[/quote']

I'm zenit :/

I Would Love Em Both xD

But I can nay take em I dont think

Already got romero and danny

Portugese and argentinian :mad:

Guest jamster111

The Moorinho Vision

Today Zenit Unveiled Their New Manager And Their New Arrivals. Despite Rumours Linking Moore With The Vacant PM Role In England He Decided To Settle His Issues Abroad. Evil Twin Mourinho Has Just Lost His Job In Italy And Is Said To Be Coming Over To Manage The Zenit Youth. He Will Have A Job Living Up To The Previous Coach Mr Tailor Who Handled The Boys And Their Luggage Quite Impeckably. HoweverThe Zenit Chairman Has Stated That Trips To The Forest Alone For Youth Team Building Must Be Cut In Order For The New Management To Sign New Striking Coach Michael Ricketts!

200px-FC_Zenit_logo.gif200px-Mourinho.jpg

In Accordance With The Rules Moorinho Has Shifted Alot Of Talent Out Of The Zenit Arena But Hopes On Day He Will Have A Better Squad...It May Take Time, Alot Of It, But We Will Bring A Trophy Back To Petersburg!

The...Intertoto Cup! :D

doughnut-trophy.jpg

The New Galactico’s “INTER MILAN”

fabregas_van_persie_57787d.jpg

When Niks “The Special One” took over the at INTER MILAN there were few Eye brows raised by the fans and by his fellow Rival manager saying “WHO’S THIS GUY?”

Well now they Know who Niks “The Special One” is. He’s the guy who’s transformed Inter Milan into being the “NEW GALACTICOS” of this Football World.

“The Special One” has been relentless in his Pursuit for Talent and has Notched up the Biggest Names Out there in the world.

“The Special One” was heard saying this about some of his BIG SIGNINGS

1.ARSHAVIN, Andrei – “The Russian Poacher. Great addition to any club, and I’m happy he joined us over all those other clubs who wanted him”

arshavin+&+fabregas+new+away+kit.jpg

2.VAN PERSIE, Robin- “Well, He’ s the Best Looking striker in Entire England and With 2 good Looking Guys in the team we both will sell lots of merchandise I’m sure. And yes of course he’s a striker and plays a bit of football too “ *Both Van Persie and The Special One Laugh*

3.FABREGAS, Cesc - “The Spanish Playmaker. He wanted away from The Emirates and I just gave him a call. He didn’t make any fuss about it and joined us immediately”

Fabregas said

“The Special One” is the best manager out there and I always dreamt of playing under him one day and today the day has come. It’s a SPECIAL COMBINATION I guess” *giggles*

4.DI NATALE, Antonio - “The Italian Scoring machine who performed so well for the past 2-3 seaons deserves to play at the highest level and no better place to do it than at INTER MILAN under “THE SPECIAL ONE”

5.GIULY, Ludovic and VERON, Juan Sebastián - “ Experience Counts and These 2 Big Boys Know all about Experience and class. With their Experience in the squad the young Guns will learn a lot and hopefully grow up to be as successful as these 2”

6.GUARDADO, Andrés – “The Mexican Live Wire. Hope he Sets the wings on Fire” *laughs*

7.ROGERIO CENI, - “The experienced Brazilian Goalie will provide us a WALL in the last line of defence”

More Signings to come and More “SPECIAL” news to come… so stay Tuned!!!

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Signs more players

Following yesterdays transfer news,Arsenal continues to buy in players.Cristian ZAPATA,Tomasz KUPISZ,Tufan TOSUNOGLU,Jack COLLISON and Vurnon ANITA from their respective Clubs.Arsenal managed to beat velencia To Cristian ZAPATA's sig and is set to be as one of Arsenals hotest propects.also,Samir NASRI has managed to move to Barcelona with Aleksandr HLEB and Seydou KEITA joining.manager Cun jue Peh expresed that the club is ready to challenge place in the top division."We are ready for the challenge.we will face a tough looking side,Barcelona.which would see Nasri face his former club and Keita and helb facing their old clubs.In other news Jorge FUCILE has managed to be brought by Arsenal after the Porto's Defender is set to join in a deal belived to be around Gallas Plus cash.Marc MUNIESA has also Sign for Arsenal from Barcelona after both clubs agreed to a deal of £300k.Paolo DE CEGLIE has also sign after The Juventus manager decided to sell him in a exchange deal which would see Paolo DE CEGLIE coming and with Johan DJOUROU going the other way.Also,English Young midfielder Jack Wilshire has gone to Villarreal for a deal belived to be around £2.0M.

610x.jpg

Zapata has Done well at Udinese and now he is set to play Better at Arsenal

Roma complete double swoop!

AS Roma are delighted to announce the signings of Russia winger Yuri Zhirkov and young Czech centre back Marek Suchy. :D João Cicinho was the makeweight to secure the services of Suchy and Julio Baptista and Rodrigo Taddei left for a new challenge at CSKA Moscow so Zhirkov could join the Italian giants Roma. The club also submitted a new bid for Sergio Busquets and are desperate to secure the services of the young Spanish midfielder. With Daniele De Rossi close to an exit to Real Madrid and bids in for more players hopefully there will be more news to come later on tomorrow.

The New Galactico’s “INTER MILAN”

fabregas_van_persie_57787d.jpg

When Niks “The Special One” took over the at INTER MILAN there were few Eye brows raised by the fans and by his fellow Rival manager saying “WHO’S THIS GUY?”

Well now they Know who Niks “The Special One” is. He’s the guy who’s transformed Inter Milan into being the “NEW GALACTICOS” of this Football World.

“The Special One” has been relentless in his Pursuit for Talent and has Notched up the Biggest Names Out there in the world.

“The Special One” was heard saying this about some of his BIG SIGNINGS

1.ARSHAVIN' date=' Andrei – “The Russian Poacher. Great addition to any club, and I’m happy he joined us over all those other clubs who wanted him”

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OL-49JOBCZk/ShXtSTpgwII/AAAAAAAAA5A/iXOX4_a5kuU/s400/arshavin+&+fabregas+new+away+kit.jpg[/img]

2.VAN PERSIE, Robin- “Well, He’ s the Best Looking striker in Entire England and With 2 good Looking Guys in the team we both will sell lots of merchandise I’m sure. And yes of course he’s a striker and plays a bit of football too “ *Both Van Persie and The Special One Laugh*

3.FABREGAS, Cesc - “The Spanish Playmaker. He wanted away from The Emirates and I just gave him a call. He didn’t make any fuss about it and joined us immediately”

Fabregas said

“The Special One” is the best manager out there and I always dreamt of playing under him one day and today the day has come. It’s a SPECIAL COMBINATION I guess” *giggles*

4.DI NATALE, Antonio - “The Italian Scoring machine who performed so well for the past 2-3 seaons deserves to play at the highest level and no better place to do it than at INTER MILAN under “THE SPECIAL ONE”

5.GIULY, Ludovic and VERON, Juan Sebastián - “ Experience Counts and These 2 Big Boys Know all about Experience and class. With their Experience in the squad the young Guns will learn a lot and hopefully grow up to be as successful as these 2”

6.GUARDADO, Andrés – “The Mexican Live Wire. Hope he Sets the wings on Fire” *laughs*

7.ROGERIO CENI, - “The experienced Brazilian Goalie will provide us a WALL in the last line of defence”

More Signings to come and More “SPECIAL” news to come… so stay Tuned!!!

Im at inter? :confused: