The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

Arshavin and walcott for sale.

Arsenal Manager Cun jue Peh said that he will let go of this stars as long as the other clubs proposed a deal that would see a Winger/LM/RM Plus a AM/CB coming with the players not from Dutch,Spain,england,french German,poland,portugal,wales.He would do the deal,"I have made some negos with the man u manager and i wanted vidic,so he might get it,however,liverpool and many other clubs are interested,so if you want him,give me a better offer as i am selling arshavin + someone to man u for Vidic.I really want vidic so i will be selling arshavin since the man u anager wanted him."Said the arsenal manager.

I repeat If you want to buy a player from me and is doing P/E Deals,Please kindly check out my squad and see if the players can join or not.I want 1 player who is Above 21 years old from one country and someone who is Under 21.Please check out my squad before making the bid.since the rules forbid me to have 2 players from 1 country only.Thanks

Transfers at Inter

There has been more transfer activity at Inter Milan these last days. The two big stories are Adeybayor, Bosingwa and Joe Cole have transfered to INter, while Maicon leaves for Stanford bridge. After all the ins and outs of the last couple of days, this is what the current Inter starting line up looks like:

possiblestartinglineup.jpg

Hi' date='Liam. Do you want either Bruno Alves or Lisandro from my team? Can i get Vucinic and Riise for either of them?[/quote']

I can not sign Lisandro but i might be interested in Bruno Alves. I will have to see who i can sign to replace Vucinic and Riise first.

De Rossi heads for new challenge in Spain

Sad news today with Roma selling their star player to Real Madrid. It was a hard decision but with Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Fernando Gago coming to Roma manager Liam Smith thought it was in the best interests of the club. Roma would like to wish De Rossi the best of luck in Spain with Real Madrid after 8 years of fantastic service for the Italian side.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arshavin Completes move to Rivals Man united

EPL Big 4 Club champions Manchester united,Beat Liverpool and real madrid to the agreement with both clubs as Arshavin completes move to Man u today after Both clubs agreed to a deal which would see berbatov and Johnny Evans come to Arsenal plus Man u paying 12 Mil to Arsenal."I say i feel really good working with Man u,they have shown alot of interest and liverpool almost had their chance,so did real,but i guess we should settle for 2nd best as we shall see Evans and Berbatov coming to us.A preety good deal.Now we can have a godd team.I am pleased to say it is a Good work working with the man u's."said Cun jue Peh in the interview where arsenal shall see arshavin be gone after his short stay at The Emirates.We tried to make him stay but Man u's Proposer was too iresitable so we done the deal.I am happy we got these players back in exchange,i will be hping that they will do welll for me in the future."Said Cun jue Peh."I will be ready to welcome him back when he wants to come back at any time."Exclaimed the Arsenal manager expressing that Arshavin might do a shock return back to the London club.

blog?ShowFileℑ=1222259604.jpg

Arshavin will be playing in the Red Devils shirt until he gets sold.With arsenal ready to buy him back once he wants to returned.

Manchester United sign Arshavin

Manchester United after lengthy discussion came to a deal to send Johnny Evans and Berbatov to Arsenal. "I am excited to have what I believe in now a potent attack inlcluding Rooney, Tevez, Ribery, and Ronaldo now adding Arshavin I believe we have a stellar attack and should see many goals happening. I have great respect for Arsenal and their manager but am a bit confused to his last comment describing how Arshavin might come back to Arsenal. When I sign my players I expect them to give 200% at their new home and squad. For now we will have to get ready for our match against Liverpool."

Roma agree deal for young Russian midfielder

AS Roma have agreed a deal for CSKA midfielder Pavel Mamaev. Marco Cassetti will be moving to Russia should the deal go ahead. Mamaev is already in Rome undergoing a medical and agreeing personal terms. Roma hope to announce his signing tomorrow morning with host of other players. :D

Chelsea in search of Wingers

Despite having made many great new signings including Maicon, David Villa, Clichy and Lugano, Chelsea are in dire need of good wingers or Left Mids. We still have 2 Englishmen, Terry and Lampard, and either may be swapped if the offer is ryt. Carvalho may be swapped aswell as long as its for aanother portugese player :)

Please PM me with offers

Despite having made many great new signings including Maicon' date=' David Villa, Clichy and Lugano, Chelsea are in dire need of good wingers or Left Mids. We still have 2 Englishmen, Terry and Lampard, and either may be swapped if the offer is ryt. Carvalho may be swapped aswell as long as its for aanother portugese player :)

[/color']

Please PM me with offers

Fernandinho is up for sale ... classy winger

Despite having made many great new signings including Maicon' date=' David Villa, Clichy and Lugano, Chelsea are in dire need of good wingers or Left Mids. We still have 2 Englishmen, Terry and Lampard, and either may be swapped if the offer is ryt. Carvalho may be swapped aswell as long as its for aanother portugese player :)

[/color']

Please PM me with offers

Park Ji Sung and Luis Nani mate are up for sale as well.

AS Roma 1 Zenit St Petersburg 0

Dutch striking sensation Klaas Jan Huntelaar marked his Roma debut in style grabbing his first goal for the club which turned out to be the winner. Barely 40,000 turned up to watch the two teams slug it out and they were disappointed with the most exciting moment of the half was Huntelaar having a row with the ref after being booked for time wasting after 19 minutes with the score at 0-0. :confused::rolleyes: Roma centre back Juan decided he wanted a shot at being Ronaldo and he did a few step overs on a run down the wing but it came to nothing and he fell over his own feet, much to his embarrassment. The crowd went wild after 68 minutes. Yuri Zhirkov played a clever ball over the top leaving the motionless Zenit defence watching in awe as Huntelaar volleyed the ball into the net via the crossbar. Edin Dzeko chipped Rui Patricio as he fell over running back to his own goal but luck was on his side as the ball bounced back off the bar and he gratefully clutched the ball in his hands. Rui Patricio made sure Roma kept hold of their 1 goal lead and the 3 points with 1 minute left when he made a fine point blank save from Sergio Romero of all people who had came up for the corner.

Roma: #1 Rui Patricio, #2 Marco Cassetti, #3 Max Tonetto, #4 Silveira Juan, #5 Philippe Mexes,#6 Simone Perotta, #7 David Pizarro, #8 Fernando Gago, #9 Francesco Totti (Man of the Match), #10 Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Goal 68), #11 Yuri Zhirkov.

Zenit St Petersburg: #1 Sergio Romero, #2 Alexander Anyukov, #3 Radek Sirl, #4 Jose Fernando Meira, #5 Ivan Krizanac, #6 Anatoliy Tymoschuk, #7 Fernando Ricksen, #8 Niko Kranjcar, #9 John Carew, #10 Edin Dzeko, #11 Fatih Tekke.

Manchester United 3-1 Liverpool

Manchester opened up the season with a 3-1 victory over Liverpool. Manchester's first shot turned into a goal when Carlos Tevez scored with a blistering shot that beat the goalkeeper. Manchester's defence was penetrated in the 55th minute that allowed Dirt Kuyt to run rampant in the midfield and equal the game at 1 all. Newly acquired winger Frank Ribery had an astounding game earning man of the match. Dimitar Berbatov let off a flurry of goals in the 80, and 84th minute showing the Head coach a mistake he was making by letting him go to Arsenal.

After the match Rohit Gautam spoke:

"Our offense was extraordinary in my opinion we were able ot move the ball around and create chances. I am not happy though of the confusion in the midfield that allowed Kuyt to score and we will work on the in training. I do wish Berbatov a great season at Arsenal as he has helped us get this first victory."

Speculation will be great on Rohit Gautam's decision now in the coming games to see if Arshavin can live up to what Berbatov did in just one game.

Rio-Ferdinand.jpg

After today's win against Liverpool and dominating duo of Vidic and Ferdinand. Ferdinand spoke afterward. "I was excited to play with Vidic and knew this was his last game here. I also would like a trade to play somewhere else as I feel I can accomplish more somewhere else."

Will Ferdinand find his new club?

[/color']

Please PM me with offers

rayn babel for sale?

1_1237749663.jpg vs 140_1204773136.gif

Arsenal 1

Barcelona 0

Tomas Rosicky 56Min

Took 1st blood

Division 1 side arsenal took 1st blood when they woned the game trough a header from Tomás ROSICKY in the 56th Min when Former Barcelona Attacking midfielder Aleksandr HLEB sended a Cross for Rosicky to head home the match winner.Bacary SAGNA was named man of the match after he managed to keep Spainsh Playmaker Andrés INIESTA queit for the whole game."It was a massive win,we done well here and next up we have inter to face,which is tough,but i am sure oit would be a great game to watch."Said Cun jue Peh after his side beat Barcelona At The Eimirates.

tomas_rosicky_1374140c.jpg

Rosicky celebrates his goal as arsenal went on to win the game 1:0

1_1237749663.jpg vs 140_1204773136.gif

Arsenal 1

Barcelona 2

Tomas Rosicky 56Min

Took 1st blood

Division 1 side arsenal took 1st blood when they woned the game trough a header from Tomás ROSICKY in the 56th Min when Former Barcelona Attacking midfielder Aleksandr HLEB sended a Cross for Rosicky to head home the match winner.Bacary SAGNA was named man of the match after he managed to keep Spainsh Playmaker Andrés INIESTA queit for the whole game."It was a massive win' date='we done well here and next up we have inter to face,which is tough,but i am sure oit would be a great game to watch."Said Cun jue Peh after his side beat Barcelona At The Eimirates.[/color']

tomas_rosicky_1374140c.jpg

Rosicky celebrates his goal as arsenal went on to win the game 1:0

You wrote 1-2 for Barcelona at first

walcott is for sale,if you want him,just give me your best offer regardeless of the deal whether it is only cash or Players plus cash,or players,just goive me the most you can give to me then i shall see who gave me the best deal then i shall sell you.You have 24hrs to bid for him.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal's Transfer news

After a the great result at The Emirates,Reconstruction of the team has began as Cun jue peh starts to build a dream team.In todays transfer news.Jorge FUCILE has completed his move from porto and would be hoping to play for arsenal.Marc MUNIESA was brought from Barcelona and is set to be captian of the youth team.Paolo DE CEGLIE would a italian Buy which would see him playing at the left at the arsenal Bench.Miralem SULEJMANI was brought in as Arsenal beat Velencia to the sig of the Serbia youngster.Rasmus BENGTSSON would be A sweden Recriut and the club is hoping that he can rise as a player to help the team.also,Arsenal is set to complete a 3Rd deal with porto after both clubs agreed to Let Hulk move to Porto which would see Vela and diaby moving to the other side.also,arshavin is set to leave in a deal which would see berbatov and johnny Evans come to Arsenal.Thats all for today.

Bruno Alves is for sale in part exchange. Anyone who want to buy him can buy him if:

1) Give me 1 89+ CB and 1 89+ player in any position,except GK

2)Give me 1 90+ CB and money around 8m

3)Give me 1 old 92+CB and young 88+ player with no money

Roma complete signings of 6 new players

Roma have announced on the offical club website the signings of 6 new players. Ashley Young, Adam Lallana, Pavel Mamaev, Eren Gungor, Mevlut Erding and Georgio Wijnaldum have all made the move to Rome which delighted manager Liam Smith. He said "These players are very talented youngsters and i am very happy they have decided to join Roma over numerous other clubs who were also interested". Roma now need to sell before they can buy and Mirko Vucinic, Alberto Aquilani, Jeremy Menez, Christian Panucci and Max Tonetto all available for transfer. Looking for a young Argentinian (under 21 years of age please).

I am in need of a good and young goalie who is around 80+ and is not,brazilian,Welsh,Swedish,Spanish,Portuguese,German,French,English and Dutch who is under the age of 28.

also,the same properties for another player who is a RB.

BTw if there is a player that you wish to swap,i can let go of Walcott.

Walcott is for sale and Currently,real is the highest bidder,if you want him,please bid for him.

also,Hargreaves is for Loan and many of my Young player sare for loan,if you need him,please go loan him.lol.

Menez and Aquilani heading for Roma exits

Jeremy Menez and Alberto Aquilani are heading out of the exit door at Roma. Spartak Moscow bid £10 million for Menez and Aquilani was subject of a £13.5 million bid from Galatasaray which was accepted this morning. Once the transfers have gone through Roma will be back in the market for more players. Roma's target are thought to be a back up keeper, a right back and a few midfielders.