The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal enters bidding war with roma

Arsenal has officially entered the bidding war for ghanian Midfielder Kwadwo ASAMOAH as both clubs are keane to sign the talented player.In other news.Fc Porto is set to sell forward Givanildo Vieira HULK to arsenal after both clubs agreed to a deal of Vela + Diaby.Tottenham Hotspur also decided to sell Wilson PALACIOS in a deal which would see denmark Forward Nicklas BENDTNER play for the division 3 side plus Arsenal paying a fee of £3.0M to Tottenham.Arsenal is also in bidding for Serbia Defensive Midfielder Gojko KACAR as they look set to beat Velencia to the sig of The Hertha BSC Defensive Midfielder.also,arshavin has decided not to join Manchester united after Manchester united chairmen stopped the bid for the russian playmaker and arsenal stress they will not sell him any more.the end of the Arshavin saga has ended however,there cames another saga where English Winger Walcott is found flirting eith 3 clubs.Real madrid,Juventus and lastly Inter.All 3 clubs has made their offers and arsenal Manager Cun jue Peh should be waiting for another 12 hours for more deals to come in after giving a green light for the english starlet to move.

Manchester United fail to sign Arshavin

The deal involving Manchester and Arshavin fell through as the Man United chairman did not want this deal to take place.

"It is unfortunate we are unable to get Arshavin as I felt he was the final piece to making our squad complete. Berbatov and Evans will be staying who were informed this by me personally. I saw a look in their eyes of great relief that they will be staying but also know that once they were on the chopping block they themselves may wander about looking for a new club. For now the saga over Arshavin has ended but this will lead to a new saga with another club" smiled Rohit Gautam.

Bayern Watch Arshavin!

It was announced early this morning that after Arshavin decided not to join Man Utd, that Bayern officials had been watching him play last night and has made Arshavin change his mind and decide that Bayern would be best for him. Bayern officials are close to making a substantial bid for the Russian as they look to beef up their attack as they have an average 93 rated Defence.

Manchester United near completion

"Rooney, Ronaldo, Ribery, Tevez, and Berbatov, those are name that can punish the other team in a heart beat smiled Rohit Gautam to the media. I am a very attack minded guy as I have some critics saying to beef up and strengthen the defensive unit I am still looking to purchase that one last piece to the offense that I will be will challenge Real Madrid in the aspect of being called a Galactico team. Whether it be a young Frenchman or Argentine I have been looking and will be sacrificing a lot to complete this. Our aim is to win the division and our players have meshed together amazingly so look forward to our spectacular play."

Real Madrid Thrash Milan with a 5 STAR Performance

milan-vs-realmadrid.jpg

All the New Signings were out to Prove their Worth to “THE SPECIAL ONE”

Sir Niks was very confident before the match and “The Special One” in his usual “Special” way played out an attacking side which played as if they were playing At home rather than it’s contrary.

It was Raining Goals at the SAN SIRO, With V.Marcelo opening the scoring in the 18th min. Than It was followed by the NEW SIGNING “KAKA”s first goal for the GALACTICO’s a long range strike which ended up in the TOP Corner in the 53rd min.

Than out of no where, David Beckham from a Free Kick Scored for the Home side making it 2-1 on the hour mark. And That was exactly what Madrid needed more motivation. “The Special One” ordered the team to go all out and score more goals and they did exactly that, with their 2nd Biggest signing “Danielle De Rossi” scoring a crisp Goal in the 69th min.

That was followed by 2 more goals in the 78th and the 85th min from 2 other new Signings J.Arango and G.Pandev respectively.

Now Real Madrid next play Bayern Munich who are back off a Home defeat to Lyon and “The Special One” knows they’ll be out to prove a POINT at the Bernabau.

The Special One was heard saying in the press conference

“ We are READY. So BRING IT ON!!!! “

VALENCIA ON THE MOVE, part II

The Valencia's fans won't recognized their team, that's for sure. After a few intense days (and short nights) when the phone has been relentlessly ringing, the overhaul is almost complete. Gone are stars David Villa, David Silva and Raul Albiol. Valencia's intelligentsia has moved to keep only three of the original players and only one spanish. GK Brito Rena, RB Luis Miguel and young W-Fwd Juan Mata will do their best to maintain a sense of continuity despite the new reality.

The big losses have been somewhat minimized by a host of new arrivals from which italian defender Giorgio Chiellini clearly stands out. Veterans Didier Drogba, Eric Abidal, Pavel Nedved, Luciano Galletti, Salvador Cabanas and Serguei Semak will lead the way to success but the organization also thinks she has put in place the building blocks of the future by signing huge prospects like Nevan Subotic, Obi Mikel, Serdar Tasci, Glen Johnson, Eduardo Salvio, Alan Dzagoev and Adem Ljajic. A young scandinavian striker actually playing in Netherlands is also on the way but his name will be kept secret till everything is sealed. The future can't come soon enough in Valencia!

After a disappointing loss last sunday against FC Porto (on a late goal by sub Eduardo), the rejuvenated Valencia team hopes to register its first victory wednesday against giant Juventus, Chiellini's former team. A full house is expected at Mestella stadium. Howard Webb will be the referee!

Porto New Era

Under new manager, Adythia "gozgoz8" Dean, Porto made revolution in their squad. More than half of Porto squad leave to let new face come. Adythia, Porto coach said the revolution is to make Porto success against big name like Madrid,ManU,Liverpool,Barcelona,etc. So,here is Porto players who'll face 1st season of The "Special" Story to help Porto promoted to 1st Division

Goalkeepers

Jens Lehmann(39, Germany)

The experienced goalie come to Dragao to add winning mentality to new squad.

Samir Handanovic(24,Slovenia)

Handanovic is great young keeper and he'll become Porto No.1 when Lehmann hang his gloves

Defenders

Stephan Lichtsteiner(25,Switzerland)

Lichtsteiner will be starter at RB after Porto sell their 2 best RB, Fucile and Sapunaru

William Gallas(31,France)

Gallas will be leader at Porto defence. His skill in defence undoubtly will help Porto

Bruno Alves(27,Portugal)

The old face who stay. He'll be perfect partner for Gallas

Servet Cetin(28,Turkey)

Strong Turkey defender who'll add depth to Porto defence. Will be backup for Gallas and Alves

Thomas Vermaelen(23,Belgium)

Young Belgian defender will be useful player for Porto as he's versatile

Jorge Majao(21,Ecuador)

Currently rated 74, Majao bought as money spinner. Maybe will get some chance at cup games

Aly Cissokho(21,France)

Talented left back will stay at Porto as Adythia see he's big talent. Will be important player for Porto next season

Georgi Schennikov(17,Russia)

Highly rated Russian starlet choose to leave CSKA and choose Porto as his new club. He'll spent the season at youth squad

Midfielders and Forwards in next post

Midfielders

Cristian Rodriguez(23,Uruguay)

Another old face who stays at Portugal. Adythia said that Cristian will play regularly as Porto lacks of good wing

Federico Mancuello(20,Argentina)

Backup for Rodriguez during the season. Mancuello can break 1st squad if Rodriguez can't play

Lucho Gonzalez(28,Argentina)

Has dedicated to Porto for long time and he's been influencial for Porto, Adythia decided to keep him stay at Portugal

Marek Hamsik(21,Slovakia)

After in race with a few clubs to get his signature,Adythia finally got his main target,Hamsik. Slovakian star will be dangerous player for all Division 2 club

Alexis Sanchez(20,Chile)

Chilean talented winger already targetted by Adythia for long time and finally he move to Porto

Forwards

Alessandro Del Piero(34,Italy) & Carvalho Amauri(29,Brazil)

Both players come to Portugal as part in mega transfer of Lisandro Lopes to let Argentinian striker move to Turin. Alex and Amauri will be perfect partnership to bring Porto to glory

Eduardo da Silva(26,Croatia)

Although have hard injury last season,Brazilian born striker is always dangerous with ball when he played. That's why Adythia buy him from Arsenal

Neymar(17,Brazil)

Brazilian next star take 1 forward step for his career to move to Europe. Neymar will be spent the season at youth

Jo Inge Berget(18,Norway)

The Norwegian youngster bought as money spinner

Victor Obinna(22,Nigeria)

Obinna is on loan from Arsenal. His amazing speed and dribble will make Porto system more variative

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal completes squad with new players joining.

After a few Transfer,Arsenal is set to complete the team with their current players.Heres a inside view to the team

Goal Keepers:

1.René ADLER:the german Goalie was set to be the next german 1st Choice goal keeper.He is now Arsenal's 1st Choice Goalie

2.Diego BENAGLIO:he is the latest buys for Arsenal.the 25 Years old Goal keeper was brought in as a backup if Adler was injured or suspened.He would be the starting keeper for Cup games for arsenal.

3.Kevin DE WOLF:The Belgium Young goalkeeper was snapped up as Cun jue Peh's Young talent.He would be used as a Youth Goalie.he is set to be Arsenal Future Goalie.

Defenders:

4.Ashley COLE:The england sarting left back was brought in with a deal for Clitchy and he is set as a replacement.Altough he is not young,But he still have the Great playing style in him.his place would surely increase the playing style of arsenal.

5.Paolo DE CEGLIE:The young italian left back is set to be The future Asley cole as Cun jue Peh think he is the best Replacement once Ashley is to leave.

6.Bacary SAGNA:the french right back has done many apperance for arsenal and Cun Jue Peh thinks he is the best right back in the team.

7.Jorge FUCILE:the 24 Years old Defender can provide The south american power tohelp out in the defence.His playing style is very mportant in the eyes of Cun jue Peh.

8.Kolo TOURE:The talented Center back is the stregth of arsenal.The Young player is currently the Captain of the club.without him.The tea would be greatly Weaken.

9.Cristian ZAPATA:The young Center back is set to be the future star of the team.The team would be greatly strengten with his service.

10.Rasmus BENGTSSON:The talented Center back not only can play as a Back up defender,But also as a Forward.his service to the club would be able to allow Cun jue Peh o have more choices for the game.

11.Marc MUNIESA:The Talented Defender is set to be a furtue star and is belived to be the next "Puyol"

12.Stefan REINARTZ:The german defender is one of the reason why Nurnberg was able to move to the german 1st Division and Cun jue Peh knew that and decided to snap him up.

thats all for arsenal's Back line.I will post the Frontline tommorrow.

Manchester United sign 3 players quickly

Manchester United this morning signed Karim Benzema Mirslov Klose and Pereira Roque MAICON.

"I am so excited these deals were completed quickly and efficiently. Though when you bring in great talent some talent must leave as well which is sad to say. Rio Ferdinand got his desired trade alongside teammate Berbatov for Karim Benzema plus Giggs was traded for Maicon while Klose was signed for 14 million. I promised you an age of galactico's that would be even greater than Real Madrid" smiled Rohit Gautam.

karim-benzema-400x319.jpg

The newest signing of Manchester United. Rohit Gautam said he would fight over Berbatov's spot with Klose.

Miroslav_Klose_Bayern.jpg

New signing that should give depth to the attack. But will compete with Benzema over starting spot. Most likely ot come on as a sub though in first match.

1249.jpg

Young star Rohit feels will grow into a dominating center back one that must evolve quickly to fill Rio Ferdinand's shoes.

Manchester United hire Sam Mintz as the teams youth scout/coach.

"I am pleased to announce Sam Mintz officially as our youth squad scout and coach. He has been diligently working bringing in youth players around the world and traveling to various countries talking to the clubs nad players themselves said Rohit Gautam. I expect great thing from him as he has already told me some of his goals and aspirations for the youth and I will take him up on that by playing some young talent in important games to see how they handle the pressure."

1_1237749663.jpg

Walcott moves

Arsenal young winger Theo Walcott moves to real madrid in a deal of 15 mil which would see him be under "The Galactico" of real madrid.after selling the young gun.the gunners has accepted a bid from Porto on the deal for Calos. Vela,who is hugly expectd to be a future star.However,in the deal.Arsenal will be able to get brazilian Forward,Hulk to come to The Emirates.Arsenal is also set to sign croatia young Right back Vedran CELJAK.also,Arsenal has also entered a bidding war with Marseille for Young italian playmaker Sebastian GIOVINCO who i now at Juventus.

Roma preparations for new season going well

Roma today completed the signings of another 3 players: Raúl Iberbia, Bruno Pereirinha and Michal Kadlec for a combined fee of £20.6 million. Only a few players left to be moved out and then Roma can sign more replacements when they depart.

Vidic agent is still looking for a deal to send his player to another club.

"My client wishes to leave and Manchester have granted that right if only a player exchange can occur then only will

Vidic go."

Manchester United 2-1 Real Madrid

Manchester United beat Nik's Real Madrid side today in a friendly match.

"Even though it was a friendly it was a tough match and it shows our opponent and how we must work to beat them in a real match. I was excited to watch them play with the speed and passion to come from behind so early on and grab a win. Real Madrid is a very talented side and I wish them all the best in the future."

REAL MADRID Want ZORAN TOSIC

Bambi.jpg

The Special One made it very clear in the press conference that his target is Zoran Tosic but he thinks it's a bit late now considering the manager wants to sell him to Arsenal for a small amount of 7M. :eek:

The Special One said

"It's a pity to be honest. The Player Clearly wants to play for a Bigger Club and if there is 1 team bigger than or equal to Manchester United's status than it's REAL MADRID"

"The Player personally agreed terms with REAL MADRID today but the Manchester United manager accepted arsenal's small deal well in advance"

"Real Madrid are willing to Pay a much higher Price for the Young Serbian and hope that Man Utd manager Rohit Gautam thinks again before taking a final decision"

Manchester United 3-2 Barcelona

Tough match today playing a talented Barcelona squad including Messi who can cause great havoc. The game of slowly before in the 33rd minute Messi danced inside the box and slipped the ball in the corner to give Barcelona the lead. In the second half Manchester United looked rejuvenated and 5 minutes after half time Wayne Rooney dribbles inside the box and rifles a shot to make the score even at 1-1 a piece. Frank Ribery in the 74th minute let of a shot to give Man U its first lead of the night but only for a short time as Iniesta leveled it in the 75th minute to bring the game level once again. It was late game heroics by a young 21 year old LB in the 80th minute to give Man U the lead and win putting them into first place.

"I was happy with the result, Barcelona are a great squad and they showed it with the way they played and I wish them nothing but luck in their upcoming games. "

"Now dealing with Real Madrid's comments I have agreed to sell him to Real Madrid as we do need a bit more money after all these signings I hate to fall into debt so an offer has been sent to their office and hopefully they will respond soon."

Liverpool happy with their frist result with a team following the setup rules!

Liverpool emerged victorius in a 3-1 defeat of milan with the liverpool scorers being

D.KUYT 17

J.FERNANDO TORRES 52

Y.BENAYOUN 59

Liverpool are happy with their current squads but still have great players such as reina xabi alonso reira and arbeloa to get rid of as they are being wasted in the reserves

1_1237749663.jpg vs 109_1241954619.jpg

Arsenal 2

Internazionale 1

Aleksandr Helb 47,55

Esteban CAMBIASSO 49

Helb Display Ends Inter's Hope

Arsenal wins Internazionale 2:1 with Attacking midfielder Aleksandr HLEB scoring 2 goals as arsenal continues their good form in the league with 2 wins.this game is really filled with rivary as This is the game where A few players are going up against their former clubs.Former arsenal Forward,Emmanuel ADEBAYOR has played in this game with Inter as former inter Forward,Diego MILITO,also played however,the forward was named man Of The Match after a good performance from the forward.Both teams was unable to break down ach other until the 2nd half.Aleksandr HLEB scores fpr arsenal in the 47 Min to let Arsenal take a early lead.Hpwever,a class shot from Esteban CAMBIASSO levels the score for Inter.Aleksandr HLEB then send a good shot from a free kick to let Arsenal regain the lead at the 55Min.and Arsenal held on to their lead to the end.Manager Cun jue Peh has said:"inter is always tough.it is good we win at the start of the season i am looking forward to it."

_44534985_kuyt_pa.jpg

A fine display for Helb sends Arsenal to another great victory.

Manchester United reportedly came to terms with Inter to bring Zlatan to Manchester

Negotiations have been going on for days but a deal seeing Berbatov and Vidic for Zlatan and Stancovic will be completed soon. Zlatan will arrive for Vidic while Stancovic will arrive for Berbatov.

"I am excited to have Zlatan here, I believe with him here we will have a deadly attack one which I am looking forward to coach and to help us stay in first."

13702ibrahimovic_zlatan.jpg

Zlatan is set to bring his brilliance and goal scoring ability to Manchester United