The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Too Many Forwards???

Arsenal go Striker crazy after having 2 new players arriving at the Emirates.The 2 players are Patrick HELMES and Nikola KALINIC.After these 2 players came.Arsenal now has 12 Forwards to Play with Diego MILITO and Robin VAN PERSIE who are starters and Patrick HELMES would be in the subs and starter for cups.Nicklas BENDTNER,Miralem SULEJMANI,Givanildo Vieira HULK and lastly Nikola KALINIC will fight for the ast spot to play with Helmes in the cup.Arsenal stressed that they would wish to loan out players so as to cut down the Wages and is waiting for all loan bids.If any of the players are listed for transfer they will be loan to whoever,that bids for them.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal amazed by liverpool

Arsenal Manager cun jue Peh is amazed by liverpool when they sold their all time favoirate star player to Barcelona.this transfer would surely ligthten the task for Arsenal to beat liverpool in todays league match however,Fans can once again see Henry who was once a Arsenal player to play against them again.Also.Arsenal has managed to sign Elierce SOUZA, Vaclav KADLEC, Andrea RANOCCHIA, Mads STOKKELIEN, Sebastián COATES and lastly Emmanuel MBOLA from their respective clubs.Also,arsenal has loan out Nicklas BENDTNER and Givanildo Vieira HULK to see if they can play at top division level.Diego BENAGLIO is also loaned to Tottenham Hotspurs.Whereas Aaron RAMSEY will be playing For FC Porto.Abou DIABY will also be sold to Brazil Club Botafogo for a deal which would see Arsenal recieving £6.1M for the Fench Midfielder.

Manchester United 0-2 Milan

Today was a tough day for Manchester United as they were unable to find their attacking prowess maybe due to the fact Berbatov. Zlatan was scheduled to arrive today to Manchester but complications arose and he will most likely arrive tomorrow.

"Milan played a great game no doubt they were quick and punished us after we made silly mistakes. Pato will grow more and become a great player. I am optimistic we will find the net once we get Zlatan over here."

Arsenal Manager cun jue Peh is amazed by liverpool when they sold their all time favoirate star player to Barcelona.

Which was so xavi could come in to replace gerrard which was so that carragher could make the squad as i am in need of high rated defenders :)

1_1237749663.jpg

10 Men Arsenal given a late scare

10 Men arsenal was given a late scare after Portugal winger Ricardo QUARESMA was given a straight red for verbal abuse in the 3rd min and forced Arsenal to play with 10 men in the early stages.Many tought that Arsenal would lose but never did they expect The gunners to score the 1st goal.Diego MILITO opens the scoring with a celever strike in the Penalty area to give Arsenal a lead.Robin VAN PERSIE then made full use of a great Cross from a corner to convert the score to 2:0 and gave a easy lead for Arsenal.then in the 2nd half,Arsenal send in the 3rd goal as Diego MILITO made full use of a defence error from Liverpool.However,Arsenal got a late scare as liverpool almost snatched a point from Arsenal in the later stages of the game.Dirk KUYT scored a goal when the Arsenal backline was having a poor comunication,however,they held onto their lead until Javier MASCHERANO scored a last minitue goal to earn some dignity for Liverpool,however,all was too late as Arsenal players celebrate a hard earned Win.

arsenal_1364735c.jpg

The Arsenal players celebrates after a hard earn victory from Liverpool.

lol.my team has 37 players in it.11 loaned out.16 youth players with 21 players.if you need any loans,just send a offer and i will loan you that fella if my chairmen allows him to be loaned.any one has any wingers or CM for loan.I am playing a weak team for the cup.players fitness droping fast.

Hi Niks,

I'd like to know what will happen to teams that don't follow the basic rule of only one player by country on each of the squads (senoir and youth). I won't give names but some teams have already bought or acquired more than one senior player from one country for instance and therefore won't be able to sell any of them before the end of august. Will they be forced to release one of them at some point in time?

Hi Niks' date='

I'd like to know what will happen to teams that don't follow the basic rule of only one player by country on each of the squads (senoir and youth). I won't give names but [b']some teams have already bought or acquired more than one senior player from one country[/b] for instance and therefore won't be able to sell any of them before the end of august. Will they be forced to release one of them at some point in time?

if the chairmen doesn't allow me to realeased.i guess we will have to wait until their TB is gone and to sell him imeadiatly.or we loan them out.like me.whom i listed alot of players on loan,when i broke the rule.and look.i havent play those players who are extra,wana realesed all those extra players,but the chairmen donmt allow me to.so i loan them or i never play them.i will make sure i will do that,just dont force me out please.please i promised.

Hi Niks' date='

I'd like to know what will happen to teams that don't follow the basic rule of only one player by country on each of the squads (senoir and youth). I won't give names but [b']some teams have already bought or acquired more than one senior player from one country[/b] for instance and therefore won't be able to sell any of them before the end of august. Will they be forced to release one of them at some point in time?

look some teams have unintentionally bought 2 or more player from the same nation... But it was purely intentionally and just a BLUNDER and most of them have themselves pmd me accepting their fault...

Now i've already told them and i'll tell it to everyone in here too.

"If by mistake they have bought 2 players from same nation they'll have to either

1.LOAN out 1 player

2.Decide 1 player and play onlt that person till the transfer ban on the other guy is lifted and than sell that other guy immediately..

i'll make it clear again...

"no team can play more than 1 youth and more than 1 senior player in their squad for a matchday even unintentionally"

i hope this clears up some things...

cheers

look some teams have unintentionally bought 2 or more player from the same nation... But it was purely intentionally and just a BLUNDER and most of them have themselves pmd me accepting their fault...

Now i've already told them and i'll tell it to everyone in here too.

"If by mistake they have bought 2 players from same nation they'll have to either

1.LOAN out 1 player

2.Decide 1 player and play onlt that person till the transfer ban on the other guy is lifted and than sell that other guy immediately..

i'll make it clear again...

"no team can play more than 1 youth and more than 1 senior player in their squad for a matchday even unintentionally"

i hope this clears up some things...

cheers

Yeah it clears things up and I've no problem with unintentional blunders. It's not an easy task to find so many players from different origins in such a short period of time and things like that can happen.

Perhaps, it would be clearer though if the teams that find themselves in that situation publicly declare which players they intend NOT to play until they can get rid of them.

Yeah it clears things up and I've no problem with unintentional blunders. It's not an easy task to find so many players from different origins in such a short period of time and things like that can happen.

Perhaps' date=' it would be clearer though if the teams that find themselves in that situation publicly declare which players they intend NOT to play until they can get rid of them.[/quote']

ya that's a great idea actually..

Let the teams put it up in the newspaper which player they won't play that ways it'll be more clear...

cheers

Heart wrenching loss against Schalke

Manchester United under Rohit Gautam were playing there first Cup match and things did not go well in the beginning with Schalke scoring two quick goals to put the Red Devils down at half time. After half time there was a spark in the eyes of Manchester United players scoring two goals quickly one by Wayne Rooney and another by Christiano Ronaldo to send it into penalties but Ronaldo would not be able to partake as he got injured and hurt his shoulder. Asaomah came in late and sent Ronaldo tumbling to the ground holding onto his shoulder.

Valiant effort but Manchester United lost 3-2 on Penalties

"My men played well and were able to overcome this deficit. I am angry at the late challenge that crippled Ronaldo and the right card was given. Ronaldo will not be playing for 8 weeks as he has a dislocated shoulder.Which also means Ronaldo is done for the season and that was his last game played which saddens me and him. Now we must move on and win the league."

manchester3.jpg

Ronaldo will not be playing anymore games as his season comes to a crashing end.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal's good form is on the run

Following the lost of Arch Rivals Manchester united,Arsenal Under Cun jue Peh is progressing smoothly as they exdentd their Unbeaten streak to 4 games following a draw with New Europeans Champions,Barcelona.with a game against Manchester United In the league at the 25 June.It forced Arsenal Manager Cun Jue Peh to deploy a Young and unseen side which has impressed many with the play as they held on and drew with A tough 1st Team barcelona.Arsenal start off their game in the worst way they have imagina after going down in the 8th min.Steven GERRARD scores his 1st goal for Barcelona and gave them a lead.López JONI then scored a 2nd and made Arsenal's task made even Impossible.Andrés INIESTA then added one mo0re for barcelona and many was thinking that The game was over.However,it wasnt.Andrei ARSHAVIN fired the game for Arsenal after he scored a late goal before the break and Manager Cun jue Peh,deployed a new tatic which worked as they came and did the impossible.Tomás ROSICKY scores a early goal to shorten Barcelona's lead and when rosicky scored again.The score was 3:3 and Arsenal cruise to the next round with a great victory when they won the game 4:1 in penalties.

article-1093231-01C8B1810000044D-534_468x316.jpg

the Arsenal's team choach and managers hugged their players after winning a game which they tought was over.

Gerard Pique given captains armband.

"Ronaldo has sustained a season ending injury and will not be in form until next season sadly. Gerard has come over to us from Barcelona and has anchored the defense well. He has been given the captains armband and will anchor the defense while giving instructions to the offense as well. He has a lot to do but I believe in him and so does the squad."

1_1237749663.jpg

"We must not be complacent yet"

"We must not be complacent yet"thats what Arsenal FC Club captain,Kolo TOURE,said to the press regarding tommorrows big clash with Manchetser united."We must not be complacent with the results we have.sure we are top and look hot favs to win the league.however,we must remember that this division is filled with sides all capleble of beating us.so we must not be complacent yet with the play we are having now."Said the Ivory Coast Defender."Manchester united is a great team.they have great players there and you will not have any easy time against them.they proved themselves as one of Europe's Best clubs.so we shall not have any easy time."He also added.Arsenal Manager Cun jue Peh also agrees with what the player had said."He is right.we havent won the league yet.sure we are on a good run.but we haven't won it yet.so we must be consitant in order to do it."said the Arsenal manager."It is a relived that Cristiano RONALDO is not playing.We are up against a club which has 2 Of the best wingers in their team with 4 world class forwards to play.so i think we will have tough time.Desptie news of Arsenal's Managers and players saying that they are still not good enough,statics of the 2 teams shows that arsenal has better advantages as they will held the game at The Emirates and the last game was a friendly which ended with Arsenal winning 6:2.and a good news came from the arsenal camp was that Arshavin was given green to play in tommorrows Derby after secureing eyecatching Performance when they faced Barcelona in the cup Following the injury of Winger Quaresma.

2065084693_2ee009910d.jpg

Club captain Kolo Toure being interviewed on tommorrows Derby against Man U

Manchester United Bounce back against Arsenal in a 9 goal thriller

Manchester United were playing against league leaders Arsenal who were yet to be defeated. The game started with a flurry of goals at first by Arsenal going up ahead 1-0 in the 1st minute by Rosicky who used is head to bring Arsenal ahead. That lead did not last long as Zlatan equalized in the 5th minute with a quick toe poke in front of goal. Scoring resumed again in the 24th minute by Arshavin who Manchester had been wanting to get ahold of to bring Arsenal back in the lead. The 31st minute stuck and Rosicky scored another faboulous goal giving Arsenal a two goal lead but Manchester fought back equalizing to 3-3 at half time by a Ribery goal and Zlatan goal. The second half resumed and it was all Manchester after that notching 3 more goals by Zlatan who got his hat trick and Ribery scoring his 2nd goal of the season. Even the young Montero got apart of the action to get his first goal of the season.

"This was a great win for us after losing Ronaldo. We all came together and played great football. We were unstoppable at times and are happy to rebounded in such a thriller. I wish nothing but the best to Arsenal as they have a very talented squad."

Arsenal 3-6 Manchester United

Guest Champion Chimp

Zenit Approach Clubs Over Plausible P/E For Out Of Favour Players

zenit.gif

Accepting Cash Or Player Swap Deals

Bids In ASAP

BTW In An Administrative Error Ludovic Guily Was Signed To The Club, Therefore As We Have Signed Makelele He Will Rot In The Reserves Till TB Is Lifted And Will Be Sold

He Is Not Eligible And Will Not Be Competing In Matches For Zenit St Petersburg

Tonight They Also Gained Another Win In A 5 Goal Thriller In Marseille Coming Out Victorious 3-2 With Tuncay Amongst The Goals

Sevilla soon to be Managerless.

After the resounding 7-0 defeat to Fiorentina and 6-0 Defeat to Manchester City, the chairmen in Sevilla are crazy for Carlos G's Head. They have made it clear that should another deafeat occour his head will roll faster than Scolari's Did on Chealsea.

When asked if he is to blame about the defeats Carlos G just replied: "It wasn't me it was the one-armed man."