The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

inicikirock

Re: The special set up Transfer News and match Reports

Marco Materazzi injured against Arsenal

Marco Materazzi will miss the next 11 days with a bruised thigh. Materazzi got this injury in the game against Arsenal.

"I don't know what happened I think I fell wrong but I will be slowly training to get back into shape hopefully this doesn't turn into something more" said Materazzi as he was speaking to reporters.

marco_materazzi_1152614524_1182999.jpg

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Strengten up

After recieving a defeat in a 9 goal thriller to manchetser United.Arsenal Boss,Cun Jue Peh is keen on getting More players to mucle up the team.after Losing out on a bid on English defender James Tomkins to celetic.Arsenal now starts to select new players to join.the 1st player is expected to be Norwegian Mikkel DISKERUD.Next player is Australian Forward Nikita RUKAVYTSYA who is also shortlisted by Valencia.Next up is Singapore Very own young Goalie,Jasper CHAN.followed by Fench Sambou YATABARE.All players is expected to do well and Arsenal's Manager Cun Jue Peh thinks they are great additions to the team and hopes he can get his tatics right after gaving the Wrong Tatics insruction to the team leading them to a Big lost as they gave they Lead position back to Current Leaders Inter Milan and is behind Man U by goal diffrence.

1_1237749663.jpg

Wenger Makes shock return

Former arsenal french Manager Arsene Wenger decides to return and will became Arsenal's Current Manager Cun Jue Peh Right hand Man following the 1st defeat under Cun jue Peh.Wenger will act as Cun Jue Peh's Scout and Private Choach and will be in charge of the youth team after recieving alot of Votes being so successful in making out gems.Some players reacted Like Fabregas,

"Arsene Wenger's decision of coming back will surely make us stronger.I am pleased to say that He and Cun will be the best ever Managers ever!"
And Van persie
"His return would only boost our Managing Power.the more powerful the combinaton is.the stronger the teams becomes.i belived the 2 Managers are Born as a Pair!"

Wenger2GETTY_468x439.jpg

Arsene Wenger will become Cun jue Peh's Very own advisor and will be helping out on the team tatics,training and stuffs.Will his introduction back into the team spur the team back into their winning form??

I have a notice to make.German Young defender Stefan REINARTZ will not be playing.also.any P/E deals for my players can be done when i listed them on transfer.However,players unable to come are Players whose Nationaity is Belgium,Brazil,Czech,Dutch,English,Finnish,French,German,Italy,Norway,Portugal,Spain and Uruguay.I Will only Accept P/e deals if non of the players offered are have these Countries Nationality.Cheers.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Gets 3 more players

Division 1 side Arsenal has managed to secured the service of 3 new players.they are Gustavo TORANZO,Alan GATAGOV and Alex MACDONALD.these 3 Youngsters will now be playing in the youth team."They are bound to be great player in the fututre!"Thats what Manager Cun jue Peh.regarding on their recnt lost to united.heres what he says:"The tema has lost to one of the world best team.no doubht we lost.but we did gave them a great game.however,i am really sad to find out that i was the one who caused the lost.as i failed to gave the right tatics.it is my fault.however,all hope is not yet lost.we need to win Milan and then we can look on to have a revenge when we face them again."Said the young manager.

35616_1223543719.jpg

Alex Macdonald is one of the new faces at The Emirates

b-Alan-Gatagov-L-of-FC-48f780529900.jpeg

Alan GATAGOV playing at his former club.

610x.jpg

Gustavo TORANZO taking back the ball for his team

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal loses but good news arrive

Arsenal might have reached their lowest point after losing 2 game sin a row and to a Unmanaged Milan side.Arsenal is without suspended winger Ricardo QUARESMA and was forced to play Russian playmaker,Andrei ARSHAVIN,on the wing which result in a 2 game lost.Manager Cun jue Peh would be hoping that quaresma can return fast and help the team back after missing out on 2 important clash with rivals.Manchester United taking the top spot and leaving Arsenal 3 points ahead.Manager Cun jue peh was extremely upset after his side crash out to a side without any manager."What i must say is that we need a good winger.however,thigns are done and we got no other choice.i dont know why but i would hope we can do better when we face them again.and right now.we must win back our surpport with a cup game against Valencia."Said Cun Jue Peh after the match.

pic94171.jpg

Arsenal manager Cun Jue Peh walks off in disapointment after seeing his side lose again.

y188173824329678.jpg

Fabregas showing his dissapointment after seeing his side crash out again to a weaken side.

Manchester get help from the Bench

Manchester 3-2 Chelsea

Manchester continued to coast and assume on top of the league leading by three points. Manchester had a tough match against Chelsea which went down to the wire getting two of its last goals by substitutes Montero and Stankovic in the 77th and 87th minute respectably giving Stankovic MoM. Chelsea threatened and tied the match at 2-2 before Stankovic ripped one inside the net giving them the big win.

"I am happy at our bench as it shows not only do we have a strong starting 11 but a strong bench as well. Montero is a young player and he will continue to grow he has been fighting over a spot to become a regular substitute and starter with Klose and it has been very close. I expect great things from our attack as there is always a body there that can punish you."

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal Progress to next round

Division 1 side Arsenal got back into their wining ways with a comeback in the 2nd half with Velencia whom field their weakened starting 11.Things look bad for the 2 match lost in a row team arsenal lead by Cun Jue Peh when Juan Manuel MATA scored a poke in goal and the half ended with Arsenal going down.However,a Half time break somehow gave the players hope as they went on to score 3 back to make a successful comeback with Patrick HELMES scoring the equaliser with his trademark goal.Miralem SULEJMANI then make it 2 for Arsenal as he scores a right foot driller.he then made it 3:1 to Arsenal when once again,Miralem SULEJMANI scores with a powerful right foot shot."It is a good timeing for us to win.we made it to the next round and i hope we can make it to the final.This win came at the very right time."Said Cun jue Peh.

137648_806_1191136954959-sulejmani.jpg

Miralem SULEJMANI Performance helped Arsenal to beat Velencia by 2 goals.

Manchester United Transfer News

Manchester United's spending spree has quieted with the squad being completed but a shock Injury to Ronaldo has left a void in the winger position. Darren Fletcher has take over the spot but has told the coach he needs to learn the position and understands if a replacement is found he will stand by it.

Rumors have swirled that Arshavin again is being put on the transfer market and is waiting until it becomes a official.

Will Arshavin finally end up at Manchester?

1_1237749663.jpg

Fabregas going to Sevilla??

After the Spainsh international Midfielder was listed on transfer.Sevilla is close to becoming the young player's next club after Sevilla became the 1st club to make a move for the spain midfielder.A deal was proposed and the deal is still under negotiation with Sevilla and in other news.arshavin has not recieve any deals and Valencia is the only club which has really made Arsenal willing to sell them their Russian playmaker.after the club's manager officially message the deal for the player which is iresitaable as the deal includes Mata which was a great player in the eyes of Cun jue Peh."We are currently waiting for other clubs to make a offer for fabregas, arshavin might move to Valencia after we know what the deal for Fabregas is,If it doesn't include a spainsh player in the deal for Fabregas,then we will definatly get the deal done for arshavin to move to Valencia"Said Manager Cun jue Peh when he was interviewed.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal wins in epic Derby

EPL Club arsenal woned again as they shorten their lead with leaders Manchester United to 1 point after winning in The London Derby against Arch rivals Chelsea At Stamford Bridge.Former Arsenal Midfielder C.Fabregas played his last game for the club and was in discrace after recieving 2 yellow cards in the 1st half and got send off causing Arsenal to fight with 10Men.Things look bad for Arsenal when chelsea got the lead with Salomon KALOU scoring for them.However,Tomás ROSICKY returns back a goal for Arsenal and roiscky went on to score a hat trick with a great performance to make him a worthy player to be named Man of the match.However,Chelsea saw hope of getting a draw when ace Frank LAMPARD scored in the 84 Min however,a embarrasing goal form Robin VAN PERSIE made sure that the points was all taken for Arsenal and the game ended with Diego MILITO making a last ditch header.Also Arshavin has officially spoken to the press about his career,

I am very happy playing here.i am getting plays.but i have to wait.i am happy to be part of the team here.i am willing to wait un til my chance comes.i am ready for the game.if the manager needs me any time i will help him.My heart is telling me to stay despite Manchester interested in me.I would hope to end my transfer rumours that i will not move.

also.Fabregas has managed to move to Sevilla with Jesús NAVAS and N'Dri ROMARIC coming and also.a fee of 8Mil is paid to Arsenal."We wish him all the best and hope he can do well there.Good luck."Said Cun jue Peh in the interview.

cesc-fabregas-415x275.jpg

Fabregas walks off the field in disgrace after getting send off in the 1st half in his last game for Arsenal.

a070518_ber_tomas_rosicky_v.jpg

Tomás ROSICKY sends Arsenal back into their winning ways.

Bayern Munchen 1-1 Manchester United

Manchester United were playing against Bayern Munchen knowing a win would put them on top of the table three points clear. Scoring in this math was not abundant but still added excitement. Robben gave Bayern the quick lead in the 1st minute with a long range strike that had the keeper beat. Each side had its chances but Manchester United's best chance was when Rooney scored by receiving a pass and dribbling past the keeper to even the score at 1-1. This game was more a Keeper duel as both keepers were phenomenal and able to keep their team in the game.

"It was a great game but I am disappointed we could not get the full three points. Klose has been progressing great and I am happy to announce that a formation change might be possible in the near future depending on some variables.

I was able to read Arshavins comments and had to chuckle a bit because many players always want a starting role no matter what it is something I would call being humble which is a good trait to have. Fletcher has been a great fit and showed why he is on the squad but if we had another winger Fletcher would once again be a sub. Arshavin knows one thing though if we was to come to Manchester he would have a starting role in the squad and might be able to impress us all as I believe his potential has not been reached."

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal signs more players

Following the deal for Fabregas completed.Arsenal went on to buy in new players.they are,Australian Goalkeeper,Mark BIRIGHITTI,Nigerian Centre Back,Dele ADELEYE,Irish Right Midfield/Winger,Aaron DORAN,Gambian Attacking Midfield/Striker,Pa Modou JAGNE,Gabonese Striker,Willy AUBAMEYANG and Gambian Striker/Winger,Demba SAVAGE.all these players are sent to the youth team and they are available for loan so as to get some experience in order to help the team to be better.

1_1237749663.jpg

Asmir BEGOVIC joins

Canadian Goalkeeper Asmir BEGOVIC has managed to join the star studded Arsenal and this transfer looks to be Arsenal's Manager Cun jue Peh's last buy of the season following the signing of Asmir BEGOVIC.Asmir BEGOVIC was a keeper for EPL Club Portsmouth and this transfer would see him take up the 2nd choice Goalkeeper ahead of singaporean Goalkeeper,Jasper CHAN."I am really happy i join them.this was always a dream move for any player.i would do well and hope i can play for the big club and make some name!"Said the 22 years old Goalie."BEGOVIC is a good keeper,we are glad to sign him and there was rumours that he would be joining Valencia but we have managed to beat them to his signigture,Next up we have a game against Bayern Munchen at 20:00 GT."Said the manager of Cun jue Peh.

begovic_action.jpg

Is Asmir BEGOVIC the last buy for Arsenal??Turns out he was spotted By arsene wenger and thats Why Cun jue Peh decided to buy him.

Manchester United Hold on to First Place

Manchester United 3-2 Real Madrid

Manchester United got back to winning after tying against Bayern with a hard fought battle against Madrid. The game got off to a quick start with Manchester looking lethargic and Madrid ready to pounce. Higuain once sought out by Manchester scored in the opening minutes to put Manchester down by one. But Ribery answered in the 29th minute scoring a brilliant goal by rounding the keeper. Scoring then died down but Pique was seen limping and this could be disastorous to an already ailing defense. The second half resumed and Madrid were silenced by Manchester's constant attack which finally again led to a goal by Ribery in the 64 minute with another goal in the 69th by Rooney to give them the one two punch against Real Madrid.

"Difficult match against a great squad but I am saddened to see Pique down more information will be available later. I also sent out a scout to watch the Arsenal game to see if Arshavin was playing, sadly he was subjected to the bench again which is a shame as he can produce magic when he is on the field."

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsenal wins with a big sacrifice

Arsenal managed to beat Bayern Munchen thanks to a goal from Robin VAN PERSIE however,things was tough for the Gunners when Seydou KEITA got send off when he recievied 2 harsh yellow card which resulted him unable to play for the next 3 games.the game started off with Keita recieving a yellow for a 50/50 challenge.things got worse when Arsenal was forced to play with 10 men after Keita brought down the striker for he was the last men.which resulted a 2nd yellow card and forced him to get a red which thus he got send off.the half ended goalless for both side.

610x.jpg

Keita got send off for 2 Yellow cards which was harsh

things didn't go well for Arsenal after the half when Iker CASILLAS manages to block most of the shots from Arsenal at leats until Robin VAN PERSIE's Match winner.In the 67Min,Van persie loses his marker and thumps a low shot under the keeper and made Simon KJAER look like a fool.Arsenal then continues to put pressure in hopes of getting the 2nd goal.However,things didn't go that way and the game ended with Arsenal wining the game.This result puts them 3rd 1 point behind leaders Manchester United."I totally think that both Keita's yellow cards are a bit harsh.I dont think he deserve it.we are going to protest his red card.hopefully we can make it in time for the clash against Real."Said Cun Jue Peh after the match

_42384997_persie_getty.jpg

Van persie's match winner sends Arsenal to their 3rd win in a row.

Gerard Pique out for a few matches

Gerard Pique will be unavailable for a couple matches due to a bruised heel which will need a week and a couple days to heel. Piques projected start again for the team will be sometime july17-July 20th

0+barcelona+lyon+gerard+pique+juninho.jpg

Arsenal enters Chase for Jan CHRAMOSTA

EPL Club Arsenal is now entering a chase for Czeh Forward Jan CHRAMOSTA with their Rival's Liverpool and Valencia interested and Liverpool has also made a offer."We are hoping to get the player.if we can get him,our transfers would stop here."Said Cun jue Peh in the Press Confrence.

1_1237749663.jpg

Reality Check for Arsenal

A reality check for Arsenal had Camed after Arsenal lost out to Liverpool who played their 1st team after Manager Cun jue Peh opted to play a weakened side leaving all 1st team players back at The Eimirates and result turns out Liverpool dominate.Yossi BENAYOUN scores 1 for Liverpool in the 11th min.David N'GOG makes it 2 to end the dream for Arsenal.The half ended 2:0 with Liverpool leading.

article-1090826-02B7C5A6000005DC-625_468x613.jpg

Arsenal Fans now hate the Player to the core

Arsenal started off the 2nd half brightly with the youngsters playign well.in the 61th Min,Andrei ARSHAVIN goal almost gave them hope.however,it was a false as liverpool react back with Daniel AGGER scoring,Yossi BENAYOUN getting 2nd and Andrey VORONIN scoring in the last min to give a Big 5:1 thrashing.Normally team's fans would shout out anger but Not at the Emirates.Fans understand that the Manager has rested them so as to make their players Fitness at their best.thus players getting their Best condition.when the match ended.Fans cried but Non was angry at Manager Cun jue peh.Instead they gave Cheers and encouragement to the 2nd team."It is really a sight.I would say the fans has indeed touched me.we are 1 big family now and i would't leave them.not even for Cash.'Said Cun jue Peh."the young guys has done.well well done boy's.we managed to beat Valencia,Barcelona on our way to here.so it is already a acheivment for the team."Cun Jue peh Added.

p_2476296.jpg

Fans were dissapointed that the team has been knocked out.

mathieu-flamini.jpg

Player's walked off with dissapointment

Manchester United News

manchester-united.png

All has been quiet at Old Trafford with the Man U squad being set and players themselves finding a role.

"I expect to win the division we have such a great team and have great momentum going for us. The only ones I see as threats are Arsenal and Inter. Our youth players will get playing time in friendlies that is why our schedule has gotten larger. Most players will get a chance to prove them selves there. We have yet to win a friendly but that is due to us not fielding our best 11 but young up and coming athletes"

Manchester United Keep Winning!

Manchester United needed to win this match to keep ahead of the other clubs below and put pressure on them as well.

Manchester began the game quickly while putting on a show with great possession which resulted in a quick goal in the 10th minute by John O'Shea. Manchester had an easy lead already and that was sured up by a strong strike by Zlatan Ibrahimovic who is experiencing great success at the club giving Manchester the 2-0 lead at half. Manchester shifted to a more defensive game when both Maicon and Easton were limping and injured which was not good to an already thing back line. No damage was done as the game ended 2-0 and with Manchester up against Arsenal by one point.

"It seems both Maicon and Easton will be out for 9 days each maybe longer with some swelling and stiffness in their ankle which is unfortunate as having them would be great but we must move on and work harder. On another note Klose has become a great game changer from coming off the bench and having an immediate impact. But we will see what happens"

Does this mean coach Rohit Gautam has chosen his regular sub in Klose over Montero?