COTY' 2009 - Chatroomer Of The Year 2009 - Main Thread

Guest Football8

Re: COTY' 2009 - Chatroomer Of The Year 2009 - Main Thread

Anyone who argues about not being seeded' date=' really has too get out of their room and get a life too be honest.

Most pathetic, pointless moans in SM Forum history.[/quote']

True, arguing over being seeded from a chatroom lol. :o

Out of all the pointless people you have put in the seeds you decided to add Jack in place of one of the most active people in chat, great Choice! :rolleyes: You should sort it out and get Nicoll back in there or i might aswell pull myself out, as if there wasnt any competition id be guarenteed to win ;)

Look Guys this is a CHATROOM not some kind of life choice for goodness sake.

Does it really matter if your seeded or not, in fact, does it matter if your in the competition at all, some people are taking this so seriously, and, well, its truely pathetic, its a online chatroom, which people just talk and have a good laugh.

To be honest, this comp just destroys friendships and burns bridges, just like any other comp really, but still, to argue that you are not seeded in a "Chatroom Competition" is pathetic.

Yes, you may say "Oh, you can talk you won it last year", but I haven't really enjoyed my time being known as "COTY", I prefer being quiet and not as well known, I prefer being looked down to, so i can prove people, but being COTY, people calling me "King" and all this, just makes you feel big headed, and ive just been fighting it.

So guys, grow up, its a silly online competition, and somebody please take this crown off me.

I dont care if im moaning or not if u dont like it lump it or get lost :)

Thats a warning.

How you managed to change jack for nicoll only you no but this must be a mickey take evan u said descuss u dnt do that for paul and wes????

Are you doing this so this thread gets 200 posts for us or u tryin to give sam alot of dealiting to do eather way its working well.

Just put NICOLL BACK :mad: i love jack at times but nicoll is nice and friendly and dont take mick outa people expect there names duck duck gooze hint hint.

Stupid tbh

Shelbourne = Shels = Briogaid Dearg Ultras............Etc :P

Just Incase Some of You Dimwits Dient Realise :rolleyes:

I'll Be Lucky To Get One Vote :eek: Everyone In My Group Are The Only Ones That Are In There When I'm :rolleyes:

My Vote Goes At This Stage Prob Goes To Jaime Moore/Dimmick/Razz

Still Like 3/5 Months Left..

Don't see why there's such a big fuss over the seeds tbh:o Obvious who's going to get through as there's only a certain amount of "good" chatroomers - and if people deserve to be a seed so much then they'll obviously qualify easily through the the groups. I would of put people like Nicoll as a seed but then again there can only be 20 spaces and lets be honest... Nicoll will easily win her group and qualify anyway

Anyway, seeing as most of the thread is complaining... keep up the good work Tom - you do a great job with this. After running the end of the competition last year, I realise how annoying it is when there's constant moaning etc. :rolleyes:

Guest Football8

Ye it should be back by Saturday or Sunday

Wonder what new features it has ? Or is it just nothing, like what happened with the game. :o

Guest Football8

Prob will be more strict and you wont be able to do as much stuff

That would be upto the mods though, how strict it is, unless it's some new weird rules.

Guest Football8

Ye hope its not to strict

+

Well done on your 4' date='000 post :o[/quote']

Thanks for that. ;)

Don't want it to go over 4000. :o

I'd say there will be knew fonts and ability to change your name?[/i]

I doubt theyd let you change ur name.. people might get over pleasured by that.. however im not too fussed' date=' whatever happens will happen for a reason. :rolleyes:

Might come on just to see what its like.. :o[/color']

I doubt theyd let you change ur name.. people might get over pleasured by that.. however im not too fussed' date=' whatever happens will happen for a reason. :rolleyes:

Might come on just to see what its like.. :o[/color']

Is it true your quitting sm then?