English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

65_1195397108.gif

Reading Name New Manager

Today Reading has named Roy Keane there new manager his first task is strenfening his youth squad and goal keeper then the subs and reservs thay have a avrige rating of 90 but the manager is hoping to rise it to 92+ so good luck to all this season and i hope this will become a grate league.

Cool mate. Would you be able to advertse this setup to others.

if enough people join this setup ' date=' i may create a youth competition like in EC 1 and possibly and Chalenge Cup annually like EC 106.

Are you up for that?[/quote']

yeah but weneed loads of money to buy a youth squad:D

Then we could just do the Challenge cup then!

I am reding avrige rating for seanear squad 90 and now bringing in 10 yoth players and 2 seanear players so still keep the youth one for next season when chermans invest in the teams ok and i am selling a few players

the gw ha 23 manages i am shore we can get some more just wate and see i am geting a few freinds to join that are on the forum but check out Pepsi-max Championship that setup is like this but has big funds and is english teams as well me and 2 frends have picked up blackbern west brom and west ham with a combind balance of 1000,000M as the gw is a small amount of managers 19 out of 80 so maby that will help if this gows bottems up