English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

1st Game = Success For Sunderland and MadMOnty1

060906_govou_hmed_2p.h2.jpg

Sidney Govou gave a man of the match performance as Sunderland crushed Crewe Alexandra 6-1 in the 2nd Round of the English Cup. Although playing with a weakened defense and a lot of 2nd string players, Sunderlands overall dominance and physical attributes led them to an easy win over the Railwaymen.

capdevila.jpg

FOR SALE!!

Sunderland boss MadMOnty1 has exclusively revealed that Spanish international Joan Capdevila is no longer needed at the club and is up for grabs! P/E deals seem to be prefered, as the manager is looking for 1 or 2 good midfielders in return. This is a limited offer and all bids should come in soon. May the best club win! ;)

English Cup Round 1 Match Report

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Middlesbrough off to flyer under new manager

Middlesbrough new manager Dean Bryant made a fantastic start in his career with Boro after they thrashed fourth tier Southend United 5-1 in the English Cup Round 2. Alexandre Frei who got his hat-trick in the match, opened the scoring in the third minute. Frei then double his scoring in the twenty-four minute. England winger Stewart Downing put the game beyond doubt with the third goal for the home side. Frei got his third goal six minutes later to give the visitors no chance of getting back to level terms. Gary O'Neil sealed the victory with the fifth goal six minutes before time. Hal Robson-Kanu scored a consolation goal for the Shrimpers late in the game but was not enough for the visitors to get anything from the game but could only take it as their biggest and only defeat this season. Boro will face Division 2 rivals Hull City in the next round of English Cup.

English Cup Round 1 Match Report

Tuesday' date=' 16 June 2009[/b']

Middlesbrough off to flyer under new manager

Middlesbrough new manager Dean Bryant made a fantastic start in his career with Boro after they thrashed fourth tier Southend United 5-1 in the English Cup Round 2. Alexandre Frei who got his hat-trick in the match, opened the scoring in the third minute. Frei then double his scoring in the twenty-four minute. England winger Stewart Downing put the game beyond doubt with the third goal for the home side. Frei got his third goal six minutes later to give the visitors no chance of getting back to level terms. Gary O'Neil sealed the victory with the fifth goal six minutes before time. Hal Robson-Kanu scored a consolation goal for the Shrimpers late in the game but was not enough for the visitors to get anything from the game but could only take it as their biggest and only defeat this season. Boro will face Division 2 rivals Hull City in the next round of English Cup.

good to see that we a great match reporter in this setup. What i would class as the best match reporter in May.

Any more wanting to join this league? there are loads of spaces and be part of a great and exciting challenge.

good to see that we a great match reporter in this setup. What i would class as the best match reporter in May.

Any more wanting to join this league? there are loads of spaces and be part of a great and exciting challenge.

thanks mate. More reports to come..:D

Middlesbrough Transfer News

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Middlesbrough swapped Wheater for Jagielka

phil_jagielka.jpg

Jagielka: Joined Middlesbrough

Middlebrough have won the race to sign England centre-back Phil Jagielka from Barcelona after both clubs have agreed on a fee believed to be around £2m with David Wheater moving to the Catalan club. Media reports said Fulham have also made their bid to Barca but failed to match the total amount Boro have paid. Jagielka have signed a 3-year-contract with Boro after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical. The contract terms could see his contract extend another 2-years with the club if they got promoted to Division 1 at the end of the season.

Middlesbrough signed Argentina starlet Franco Zuculini

franco_zuculini.jpg

Franco Zuculini: Signed for Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough again were busy with transfer since the appointment of new manager Dean Bryant. Argentina under-21 international Franco Zuculini has followed Jagielka to sign a contract of 2-year with Boro. The 18-year-old midfielder who can play at centre and right midfield is the second player to join the Division 2 club. Media reports said Racing Club have accepted the offer of £200k plus Julio Arca.

Dario Dainelli complete move to Middlesbrough

dario_dainelli.jpg

Dario Dainelli: Third player to join Boro

Middlesbrough has completed the signing of Fiorentina defender Dario Dainelli for a fee of £6.7m. The 30-year-old has signed a three-year contract with the club after agreeing terms and passing a medical yesterday.

"I'm very pleased with the players who recently join us," Boro manager Dean Bryant told the club's website. "It is important for us to get quality players here and move forward as a team to get ourselves back to the top flight."

hey,guys i am trying to make a custom set up the best custom set up like EC 106.But this is a custom set up with division 1 teams in there.Ok the set up is named Ash and sams set up.just join it and we can make it one of the best set up in Custom set up.

hey' date='guys i am trying to make a custom set up the best custom set up like EC 106.But this is a custom set up with division 1 teams in there.Ok the set up is named Ash and sams set up.just join it and we can make it one of the best set up in Custom set up.[/quote']

Please dont advertise your setup on my thread please.

hey' date='guys i am trying to make a custom set up the best custom set up like [b']EC 106[/b].But this is a custom set up with division 1 teams in there.Ok the set up is named Ash and sams set up.just join it and we can make it one of the best set up in Custom set up.

Why are there so many new setups need to be compared with EC106? :rolleyes:

Why are there so many new setups need to be compared with EC106? :rolleyes:

All these spin-offs will find it difficult to re-create EC106 because the transfer market was so open when people started joining. Making a brand new custom means that all the star players are already at manageable clubs.

Anyway, this is off topic and I need to go to college. If there are any spaces in this, Id be quite interested in joining.

All these spin-offs will find it difficult to re-create EC106 because the transfer market was so open when people started joining. Making a brand new custom means that all the star players are already at manageable clubs.

Anyway' date=' this is off topic and I need to go to college. If there are any spaces in this, Id be quite interested in joining.[/quote']

There are 60 unmanaged clubs.

The EC1663 Times

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Middlesbrough set to sell star players

Middlesbrough are looking to offload star players like Thierry Henry and Philipp Lahm. Reports said Henry could leave for £22m while German international Philipp Lahm may leave for £30m.

"I know Boro fans will be disappointed with the club's decision to cash in star players like Henry and Lahm," Boro manager Dean Bryant told The SM Paper. "With the cash we receive from the sale of both players, we will have more fund to bring in more players to the team and I'm sure the fans will like it."

The EC1663 Times

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Dean keen to bring more young players to Boro

Middlesbrough are looking to bring in more young players as they attempt to create a squad that can push them for the promotion to the top flight. Boro have also decided to place Thierry Henry and Philipp Lahm on transfer-listed and could get a sum of £53m from the sale of their star players. Boro have quickly went to signed England defender Phil Jagielka, Argentina U21 international Franco Zuculini and former Italian defender Dario Dainelli to the club since the appointment of new manager Dean Bryant. Dean has also revealed there will be a number of comings and goings at the Riverside Stadium.

He told The SM Paper: "We will cash in star players and add five to seven players. We will definitely looking at young players who has already got the experience at the highest level. But in order to do that, we need to sell some players first."

Anyway' date=' this is off topic and I need to go to college. If there are any spaces in this, Id be quite interested in joining.[/quote']

i would love if you could join this setup mate. you were the original creator of EC 106 and maybe can re create it here but i will help you out by arranging competitions for the forumers.

Brum Find There Man

Newspaper reports say that new manager Jake is already propposing bids for Thierry Henry, Deco and Phillip Lahm, He has been manager of the brum for 10 minutes and is already looking to boost his squad,

Chairmans says he is looking for loans and cheap buys :)