English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

Can anyone tell me my southamton fc result please as I cant get on soccer manager. I could not get on last night so could not do tactics.:mad:

Bad news.

Southampton 1-2 Sunderland

Cristian Chivu 43

Paolo Maldini 47

Diego Forlan 63

More bad news.

Fabrizio Miccoli injured with a stubbed toe-11 days.

220px-QPR_Logo.png

RICHARDSON TAKES OVER AT QPR

In a sensational press conference today, QPR have announced the signing of Darren Richardson as the clubs new permanent manager. The young man from Edinburgh was appointed just minutes ago and the board of directors called him 'the overwhelming choice' to take over. Richardson does have a job on his hands to bring QPR up to the level he expects but is keen to test his skills.

" Well it's a challenge im really looking forward to, QPR should not be in division 3. QPR are at the very least a division 2 side. We will have a look at the squad and what tactics we feel would be suitable, then we will begin freshening things up a bit. The chairman and the board have assured me there will be modest funds available to spend and I'm looking forward to taking QPR up the league. "

We will update you on this situation as soon as the information comes to us.

220px-QPR_Logo.png

RICHARDSON TAKES OVER AT QPR

In a sensational press conference today' date=' QPR have announced the signing of Darren Richardson as the clubs new permanent manager. The young man from Edinburgh was appointed just minutes ago and the board of directors called him 'the overwhelming choice' to take over. Richardson does have a job on his hands to bring QPR up to the level he expects but is keen to test his skills.

" Well it's a challenge im really looking forward to, QPR should not be in division 3. QPR are at the very least a division 2 side. We will have a look at the squad and what tactics we feel would be suitable, then we will begin freshening things up a bit. The chairman and the board have assured me there will be modest funds available to spend and I'm looking forward to taking QPR up the league. "

We will update you on this situation as soon as the information comes to us.[/quote']

There is a EC1663 Match Report/Transfer Gossip thread. Write there, not here.:D

268_front_small.gif70_1202930968.gif1_front_small.gif

Sheffield Name New Manager

Today Sheffiled United has named Roy Keane there new manager thay have payed Reding 1.4M for the manager and his experence he is not yet bying players but has put Leroy LITA as his first target and also is concidering going for a new young player for his goal keeper as the keeper he has is not going to be here for that many seasons also Luís FIGO could be moving to the team on a season long contract that will end when he retiyers at the end of the season.

268_front_small.gif70_1202930968.gif1_front_small.gif

Sheffield Name New Manager

Today Sheffiled United has named Roy Keane there new manager thay have payed Reding 1.4M for the manager and his experence he is not yet bying players but has put Leroy LITA as his first target and also is concidering going for a new young player for his goal keeper as the keeper he has is not going to be here for that many seasons also Luís FIGO could be moving to the team on a season long contract that will end when he retiyers at the end of the season.

Do I have to repeat myself again?

There is a EC1663 Match Report/Transfer Gossip thread. Write there' date=' not here.:D[/quote']

What did you say? Sorry I had a hard time understanding what you are trying to say..(no offence) :D

i think it should be alright to post about people joining the setup on this thread but everything else on the other one.

this is because by having people post about them joining on this thread it will bump this thread and hopefully attract more forumers to join.

P.S. why do keep on ruining setups Roy Keane 1. this setup you have joined 3 times all with different teams meaning they go on offer and other people are not allowed to join these teams.

make your mind up roy either stay or leave the setup!

Agreed mate.

I also thought it would be acceptable to post the fact I have taken over QPR here because it isnt technically transfer news or gossip is it ;)

Ok then. I think there shouldn't be any problem if someone wants to write about him joining a club in this setup. Sorry guys.:o