English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

I will be creating the "Knockout Cup" on Wednesday for this league in the style of the EC106 competive cup where their is drawn teams and the winner progresses into the next round and the loser is eliminated.

These games will be held by friendlies and the draws will be made randomly by me every week after the sets of games.

I will need a list of managers to compete in these cup before the draw on Wednesday.

Any questions please ask me.

ill be in the cup:)

List of people in "Knockout Cup":

Torres+Gerrard - Everton

inicikirock - Blackburn

Jake_MCFC - Plymouth

cagj11 - Reading

sean2k9 - Aston Villa

Turna - Sheff Wed

fadedwolfz - Stoke

MadMOnty1 - Sunderland

shack - Ipswich

This will be updated as more managers declare their interest in the cup.

List of people in "Knockout Cup":

Torres+Gerrard - Everton

inicikirock - Blackburn

Jake_MCFC - Plymouth

cagj11 - Reading

sean2k9 - Aston Villa

Turna - Sheff Wed

This will be updated as more managers declare their interest in the cup.

Count me in mate, i'm Sunderland :)

I'll have some' date=' BTW are you opening this to the non-forumers in the set-up?

might be worth a global or a newspaper advert?[/quote']

well it is open to everyone anyway but for the Knockout Cup i would need 32/16 forum managers to due a match reports thread and the draws and info will be on here.

I will be creating the "Knockout Cup" on Wednesday for this league in the style of the EC106 competive cup where their is drawn teams and the winner progresses into the next round and the loser is eliminated.

These games will be held by friendlies and the draws will be made randomly by me every week after the sets of games.

I will need a list of managers to compete in these cup before the draw on Wednesday.

Any questions please ask me.

Thanks for the invite and credit towards EC106, but Im afraid I'll have to pass. I have a busy college schedule in the next week, and am working all guns blazing to keep EC106 competition from dying out.

Thanks for the invite and credit towards EC106' date=' but Im afraid I'll have to pass. I have a busy college schedule in the next week, and am working all guns blazing to keep EC106 competition from dying out.[/quote']

we need you though James_B16. thought you may want to enter another knockout comp after getting beaten in the EC106 one.

just found out im going for an operation in dublin so if someone offers me a friendly i wont be able to accept for cchallenge cup :o

when are you going out as the draw will be on wednesday with the games on Sunday.

we need you though James_B16. thought you may want to enter another knockout comp after getting beaten in the EC106 one.

I may have been knocked out, but it still takes me about half an hour evey matchday to do the results, fixtures and leading goalscorers.