English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

Re: English Championship 1663 - New Challenge!

well i will only make the draw if i get enough managers in the league interested.

we need more forum managers in the league basically.

at least 16 managers needed if the cup is to start.

You can include my team, Middlesbrough. My Charlton got knockout in EC106 Challenge Cup, so I think I can have some time doing match reports in EC1663.;)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can include my team' date=' Middlesbrough. My Charlton got knockout in EC106 Challenge Cup, so I think I can have some time doing match reports in EC1663.;)[/quote']

thanks mate. yeah i got knocked out the cup in the 2nd round by Cardiff.

Anyway, this cup will only be held if in the next 24 hours we attract managers to the setup and get at least 16 managers in the cup.

thanks mate. yeah i got knocked out the cup in the 2nd round by Cardiff.

Anyway' date=' this cup will only be held if in the next 24 hours we attract managers to the setup and get at least 16 managers in the cup.[/quote']

ha ha ... i'm the CARDIFF manager..

beat u even though u have a much superior Squad than mine..

feels great the joy of being a UNDERDOG and beating the big Guns...

WOW!!!! :D :D :D :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I played Peterbrough United on Saturday and when I checked my results a few minutes ago for the first time, I was pretty chuffed to see Moussa MAAZOU had scored 5 goals ! :D

With that win, I move to the top of Division 3.

I will now attempt to set up the "Knockout Cup".

There are 2 choices how it could:

1: 16 Teams, divided into 4 groups of 4 with each team playing each other (either once or twice) and the top 2 from each group going through.

OR

2: 16 teams with it being the same as EC106 challenge cup where a random draw takes place to draw team to who they will face.

Please choice which option you would like and state if interested.

I will compile a list of all managers interested.

16 managers needed for it to happen.

I will now attempt to set up the "Knockout Cup".

There are 2 choices how it could:

1: 16 Teams' date=' divided into 4 groups of 4 with each team playing each other (either once or twice) and the top 2 from each group going through.

OR

2: 16 teams with it being the same as EC106 challenge cup where a random draw takes place to draw team to who they will face.

Please choice which option you would like and state if interested.

I will compile a list of all managers interested.[/center']

16 managers needed for it to happen.

First one i like the best as it is like the champions league imo.count me in:)

List of managers signed up to the "Knockout Cup":

Torres+Gerrard (Everton)

sean2k9 (Aston Villa)

Dean89 ( Middlesbrough)

SomeKindOfStranger (Portsmouth)

inicikirock (Blackburn)

fadedwolfz (Stoke)

Turna (Sheff Wed)

Longnose vc (Millwall)

Niks (Cardiff)

henharrierhall (Swansea)

6 More managers needed!

Contact your friends to join the setup.

soccer-manager-logo-b.gif

EC 1663

Division 4 Round-up

Turn 16 Wed 8th July 2009

AFC Bournemouth completed a fine 2-nil home win against Dave Browns Swindon Town, courtesy of a 37th minute sending of Towns Gonzaga Azevedeo. With the game evenly balanced, the sudden departure of the 22 year old Brazilian, allowed the Cherries to wrestle the initiative from Swindon and the visitors inevitably paid the price for the dismissal, after Bournemouth netted late goals from Danny Hollands and Max Gradel. In another upset, Rotheram United were rarely in trouble as they put in an excellent performance to dispatch 2cnd placed Lincoln City 3-nil at Don Valley. Experienced striker Micheal Cummins opened the scoring a minute into the second period with the rout completed by Larent Macquet and Anderson Babu. In a result which suited neither team, promotion chasing Brighton and Hove Albion and MK Dons canceled each other out at the Withdean stadium in a lifeless 0-0.Cheltenham town made up for last weeks disappointing home loss, with a hard fought one goal victory at Rochdales Spotland ground. Dale may well feel slightly aggrieved not to at least grab a point tonight, as an even encounter was decided by a follow up tap in by Towns Canadian striker, Micheal D'agostino after an Alan Vincent long range effort was spilled by keeper Russell. After Mondays cup exit to Charlton, League leaders Millwall survived a scare at Crewe Alexandra coming back superbly after Tom Popes first half brace had put the Railwaymen into a commanding lead after just 16 minutes. The Lions managed to pull one back on the half hour mark from Jose Callejon before completing the comeback with a stunning second half brace from Lewis Grabbon.

No surprises at Vally Parade as Bradford miserable season continued with a 1 nil home defeat against 6th placed Shrewsbury town. In a most Lackluster of games the afternoons only highlight was a wonderful first half volley , by the Shrews Australian import Shane Cansdell Sheriff to notch up his first of the season. More trouble for Brentford after a 2-0 defeat at East London Neighbors Orient. The O's won the game with a goal either side of the break, with the first from Ryan Jarviss headed finish to a corner, before Alton Thelwell picked up his first of the season five minutes into the second.In a dour encounter at Edgely Park, Gillingham bounced back from the weekends defeat with a late victory over Stockport County. With the game heading towards a draw, Simeom Jackson smashed home a winner with barely 13 minutes left on the clock.After a first minute goal from Peter Till, Grimsby Town threw away the points at Southend united with the Shrimpers snatching victory with just ten minutes left with goals from Moussa and a 9th of the season for Lee Barnard. After a run of three defeats, one time league leaders Chesterfield at last got something on the board after a Jo Inge Berget equalizer canceled out Matt Springs opener in a 1-1 draw at home to Luton Town.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Torres+Gerrard (Everton)

sean2k9 (Aston Villa)

Dean89 ( Middlesbrough)

inicikirock (Blackburn)

fadedwolfz (Stoke)

Turna (Sheff Wed)

Longnose vc (Millwall)

7 More managers needed!

Can I join ?

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Yeah you can. what team?

Plus this league will need more managers in it if we are to succeed in getting this league to be one of the best.

Publicize the league to others.

Swansea.

(filler)

Torres+Gerrard (Everton)

sean2k9 (Aston Villa)

Dean89 ( Middlesbrough)

inicikirock (Blackburn)

fadedwolfz (Stoke)

Turna (Sheff Wed)

Longnose vc (Millwall)

Niks (Cardiff)

henharrierhall (Swansea)

6 More managers needed!

Count me in mate, i'm Chelsea :)

It looks as if there is not enough intrest in the league so i will no onger be hosting the knockout cup. I may decide to quit my club as the league is going no where.

However if anyone want to attempt to make a new EC 106 please contact me.

It would have to be a new one which has had alot of interest before the EC is made.

Sorry for any inconvenience.