Why do people.....?

Killaroo

This has happened all the time to people in my league.They take over a team, Transfer list every single player and then once every player is sold, they resign!! this makes me fierce angry when i see teams ruined for no reason and then no one wants to manage them!

Have you ever experienced this?

also have you ever experienced a manager resigning in the middle of an agreement on a transfer so then the transfer doesnt go through!?

ha i dont want to sound like i'm moaning but these things really annoy me

Re: Why do people.....?

This has happened all the time to people in my league.They take over a team' date=' Transfer list every single player and then once every player is sold, they resign!! this makes me fierce angry when i see teams ruined for no reason and then no one wants to manage them!

Have you ever experienced this?

also have you ever experienced a manager resigning in the middle of an agreement on a transfer so then the transfer doesnt go through!?

ha i dont want to sound like i'm moaning but these things really annoy me[/quote']

Yeah usually the guy who uses the name Roy Keane that does it, he did it in mine . Took over Athletico Madrid transfered all the decent players out for cash and rubbish players then left the leauge after two games :mad::mad:, so now I have a team no-body wants.... lol what a mug

Guest BrandonBurrows

nah i wont do that because i bought cannavaro off him:D

That makes it alright does it? :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the info tebthereb, I've seen a manager do that before and if I see it again I'll report it.

That makes it alright does it? :rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' thanks for the info tebthereb, I've seen a manager do that before and if I see it again I'll report it.[/quote']

no i did it before he put his whole team on the transfer list!!! at the start he only had cannacaro at 7 mill and then diego for sale at 40 mill

i just thought the lad was trying to raise funds. but then his whole team went for sale after a few days past and once they were all sold, he resigned. It sickens me...if only i could speak arabic i could message him:(

There is a high chance of cheating for these situations, however, sometimes I tink it may be due to a new manager being inexperienced as he is tinking bids like 40 mil for a player is a very nice deal, (well it is nice in real life) however, they are not aware that money does not get anywhere in the game, so they leave after they find out tat they ruined the whole team. What is the managers rating maybe it can tell u which situation it is.

There is a high chance of cheating for these situations' date=' however, sometimes I tink it may be due to a new manager being inexperienced as he is tinking bids like 40 mil for a player is a very nice deal, (well it is nice in real life) however, they are not aware that money does not get anywhere in the game, so they leave after they find out tat they ruined the whole team. What is the managers rating maybe it can tell u which situation it is.[/quote']

he's a gold member repped 50! it also says he's only 11? maybe he was just a young kid not knowing what to do! but in every league a manager comes in and does it! the ones i've been in anyway