Sign in to follow this  
romanista1

moutinho + 40 = raul

Re: moutinho + 40 = raul

i just got an offer of 40mil and joao mountinho for raul gonzalez. is this deal worth it especially since i doubt raul's role for real madrid next season as a starter?

Well, IMO just seal the deal.

;)

this deal will get blocked due to large amount of cash and moutinho i think.

accept but depends on your other forwards that you have :)

i understand people saying raul may not start but being 2nd top scorer behind higuain and something like more than double hunterlaars goal tally i think raul is definately a key member of the team :)

what are your other forwards and his team as go for an offer than will not get blocked by the chairman

i got rossi, mata, zarate, suarez, and jovetic as my other forwards so i'm not short of options here. yeah raul was a key goal scorer last season but with the arrival of kaka and probably ronaldo and who knows who else i don't see where he will fit in the starting line up especially with a new coach as well so i was just thinking it would be to cash in on him now and strengthen other parts of my squad and i get mountinho as well who's pretty decent.

i just got an offer of 40mil and joao mountinho for raul gonzalez. is this deal worth it especially since i doubt raul's role for real madrid next season as a starter?

Try to get better deal for Raul. He's still 95 rated player and your highest rated forward and i think Moutinho and 40m isn't good deal for you

If Real buy Villa, I doubt he'll keep his starting role and rating next season. Plus, Raul isn't in Spain national team. It's a good deal IMO. With 40m, you can buy another 90+ striker if you want.