COTY 09' - The 20 Seeds BYE to Round 1

TOP 20 SEEDS - CHATROOMER OF THE YEAR 2009

The following people have earned a 'Bye' into Round 1 of Chatroomer of the year 2009. These people have bypassed the 'Qualification Round'.

1. Sam Warren - (RC)

2. George_ECFC

3. Sam Wainwright

4. Lee Bradbury

5. Asha Savage

6. Mr Tailor

7. Matt Jenkins

8. Nathan Kirby

9. Bowen Boi

10. Nacho Novo

11. Dai Winston

12. Thomas Goodson

13. RaZzZz

14. Barry Golden

15. Allan_MUFC

16. Princess Nicoll

17. Danny King

18. Kylan Hood

19. Liam Smith

20. Paul Thame

PLACES ARE SUBJECT TO BE CHANGED UP UNTIL 21ST JUNE 2009!

PLACES AFTER THIS DATE ARE CONFIRMED!

Re: COTY 09' - The 20 Seeds BYE to Round 1

I have been using the chatroom since late last year meaning that I have been active for all of this year. How are some of the names on that list? I know for a fact that they have not been very active and shouldn't warrant a bye on reputation alone. Especially if this is a competition for Chatroomer of the year 2009.

Barry Golden should be there IMO, as should Bowen Boi and Liam Smith.

There are a few others that slip my mind atm. (I have just come off a night shift and been to the gym, the brain wants to shut down.)

Thanks for the inclussion.

Again...Asha?

Sorry Tom' date=' seems like all these are the chatroomers from back in the day when you showed up more then once a week. None of the freshblood is on there, like Radebe who has been very active all of 2009.[/quote']

You really need to log in once in a while, Asha is very active and always has been, bar a few weeks she was away.

Agree with allan here' date=' asha is regularly on. However from what Ive seen you have missed a few very regular chatroomers such as J B K and Adam Gutteridge, as well as the controversial Jamie Moore[/quote']

Whilst i agree JBK, Jimmer and Adam are good but they are no better than anyone else on the list (apart from maybe myself).. They will still be in the Competiton they will just have to qualify.. and all 3 should be able to do that without any real trouble.

Also who are you? :o

Agree with allan here' date=' asha is regularly on. However from what Ive seen you have missed a few very regular chatroomers such as J B K and Adam Gutteridge, as well as the controversial Jamie Moore[/quote']

Abit vain trying to get yourself into the top 20 seeds Adam :rolleyes::D

1st. Insider' date=' Asha is a seed get over it :rolleyes: She has deserved it and everyone I ask agrees.

2nd. I have swapped Wes with Adam Selby after advise.[/quote']

Advised by Adam himself or what? I would never have made that swap.

1st. Insider' date=' Asha is a seed get over it :rolleyes: She has deserved it and everyone I ask agrees.[/quote']

What do you mean, get over it? Do you think it's something personnal?

All I know is that she quit in December, logged in once or twice before April, then all she'd done when I was on is complain about how bad chat had become. I havn't been on much late may/early june because of internet problems, so if she's been better/more active lately, I didn't see it.

Put it this way, Tom. From January to April, she logged in less then you.

Ok I have swapped Adam with Wesley again... Sorry for that

As for Insider. Sorry if i came across heavily about putting asha in but it was purely a decision that was agreed with by the majority of the chatroom members, so I can't really change it for just 1 member? Add to that the fact I personally think asha has been worthy of a top 20 place.

When people like asha do come into chat, they make the place a better place to be in, unlike others who are like there 24/7 but say nothing - bit like me although im more 1/3 :o

Ok I have swapped Adam with Wesley again... Sorry for that

As for Insider. Sorry if i came across heavily about putting asha in but it was purely a decision that was agreed with by the majority of the chatroom members' date=' so [b']I can't really change it for just 1 member[/b]? Add to that the fact I personally think asha has been worthy of a top 20 place.

When people like asha do come into chat, they make the place a better place to be in, unlike others who are like there 24/7 but say nothing - bit like me although im more 1/3 :o

What about 2 members? :o

She only got a Bye.. dont like her in the competition then vote against her in the KO rounds.

Theres not many more i'd put ahead of her tbh

I might have said AdamG but he created a 2nd forum account and used it to sing his own praises.. so he lost my backing there