Needing LM for milan team..

Larts

Hey guys, ive done a few searchs on these fourms but still not quite sure on which LM to get..

Ive allready got Robben, hugain (could be a winger).

Ive also advanced searched in my game world, all the bigger names are available (just wether the managers will let them go :P) Silva, riera, Zhirkov, nasri...

Can someone through me some names so i can check out whos best to buy, cheers guys :)

Ryan

Re: Needing LM for milan team..

David Silva is a good buy ATM, but if you want to look at longer term, Downing and Michel Bastos may be worth a look. Both 89, 24/5 and if they transfer, Downing certainly could get 90, maybe more if he goes to Spurs and is a regular fixture there.

David Silva is really good bet,but his current position is AM/LM, so LM just his secondary position. But he still will play good at LM. Another good buy is Zhirkov. He's skillful winger and if he move to Chelsea,he can rise more than 92

David Silva is really good bet' date='but his current position is AM/LM, so LM just his secondary position. But he still will play good at LM. Another good buy is Zhirkov. He's skillful winger and if he move to Chelsea,he can rise more than 92[/quote']

I agree. Zhirkov is very skillful left midfield. If he opted to go Barcelona, he'll definitely has the chance to rise to 93+.

Zhirkov is Transfer banned :(... And as ive got a bid in for David Villa..i cant put a bid in for Silva, plus the manager hasnt been on for over a week, which is very very annoying lol.

Anyone else...

EDIT: I was also thinking Diego Capel of Sevilla, meant to be up and coming and awesome alltough ive never watched him before ive seen his name branded around the fourms, ive put in a bid anyways :)

Ive got 60mil to spend

Zhirkov is Transfer banned :(... And as ive got a bid in for David Villa..i cant put a bid in for Silva' date=' plus the manager hasnt been on for over a week, which is very very annoying lol.

Anyone else...

EDIT: I was also thinking Diego Capel of Sevilla, meant to be up and coming and awesome alltough ive never watched him before ive seen his name branded around the fourms, ive put in a bid anyways :)

Ive got 60mil to spend[/quote']

Capel is good player,but last season he outshoned by Adriano and Perotti. I think if he can back on form,he's good player and don't forget Cristiano Rodriguez from Porto. He's also good LM

Capel is good player' date='but last season he outshoned by Adriano and Perotti. I think if he can back on form,he's good player and don't forget Cristiano Rodriguez from Porto. He's also good LM[/quote']

If you can't find Cristiano Rodriguez, go for Gabriel CRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ. He's a good LM too.:rolleyes: