|Bailg's Reading|EC 3211|Reports Thread|

reading_fc.png

I have had my Reading in EC 3211 since the setup was created, it was one of my first clubs and also one of my favourites. I have spent alot of time remodelling the team and as season 1 is coming to an end i have decided to make this thread to write match report's and transfer gossip. Hope you enjoy:)

Here is a link to my squad, i will update this regularly.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1152028&clubid=19769517&sid=23911

Re: |Bailg's Reading|EC 3211|Reports Thread|

readingfcbadge_sz-l2u3ent402vss5y.jpg

Gaudin In For Ciro?

Speculation is building up that Reading manager Baillie Gaudin has placed a bid in for young Brazilian Prospect Ciro. Ciro's agent has confirmed that a reasonable bid has been made by an English club, but nothing has yet been confirmed. Gaudin stated at a press confrance that Ciro is an amazing player and believes he will be a big name in the future.

The 20year old forward, currently playing for Sport Recife has recently expressed his desire to move to a bigger and play in a more competetive league preferably the EPL. With an asking price of just over 1m Ciro would be a bargain for the English club.

340x.jpg

Ciro: A Huge Prospect For The Future?

• 2 weeks later...

reading_fc.png

Reading Come From Behing To Thrash Burnley

In tonight's Division 2 fixtures a strong Reading side came from a goal behind to beat Burnley 3-1. The game came to life after just five minute's when Clarke Carlisle took credit for a deflection of Brazilian goalkeeper Brito Renan. But Burnley's lead was cut short after an amazing volley from Matteo Rubin on the twenty-fifth minute. Reading went on to win the game with Necid getting his name on the scoresheet and yet another stunner from Rubin

The win now put's Reading seven points clear of rivals Sheffield Wednesday at the top of the table with just five games to go until the end of the season.

Torino+FC+v+AC+Milan+Serie+A+iuqq63hbaDqm.jpg

Matteo Rubin Scoring His Second Goal Of The Game.

reading_fc.png

Reading To Offload Players?

Media speculation is building up that at the end of Baillie Gaudin's first season at the helm of Reading, he will unload many players to raise funds for a bigger and better youth squad for future purposes.At this moment Reading's youth squad on consists of just eleven players, but none of these young players futures are yet secure at the English club.

It is yet to be known what players Gaudin is considering to sell and they will be confirmed at a later date

dd7odevnp1.jpg

Who Will Leave The Madejski This Summer?

reading_fc.png

Metzelder Placed on Transfer List

German defender Christoph Metzelder has been told that he will be leaving the Madejski at the end of the season. Reading are believed to have put a 10 million price tag on the ex-Real Madrid player, after he signed for a considerably smaller sum of 5.5 million last summer.

Metzelder's destination has not yet been confirmed but many clubs are interested. Metzelder is the only player that will be leaving the English club so far, but Gaudin has stated that there will be more transfer news over the next couple of weeks

588454_mediumsquare.jpg

Where Will Metzelder Go This Summer?

reading_fc.png

Strasser Of To Chile

18 year old Rodney Strasser has been shown the door by Reading Manager Baillie Gaudin after player just two games at the Madejski after arriving at the start of the season for a fee of 300k. Gaudin stated 'Strasser failed to live up to expectations and was not showing any signs of progressing at the club'.

The Sierra Leonean Midfielder will shortly move Chilean side Lota Schwager for a sum believed to be around 312k.

3860655.png

Rodney Strasser: Failed To Progress

reading_fc.png

Zenit Bid For Metzelder?

Russian newspaper Express Chronicle has rumoured that Zenit have placed a bid for German defender Cristoph Metzelder. The bid is believed to be around 8.5 million, 1.5 million of Reading's high price tag.

Metzelder was placed on the transfer list early yesterday morning, and has told the managers of both clubs he will consider a move to Saint Petersburg.

y175379830435801.jpg

Metzelder: 'I will consider a move to Russia'

reading_fc.png

Reading Send Scouts To Brazil

Following the sale of Ex - Milan youngster Rodney Strasser, Reading manager Baillie Gaudin has sent scouts to Brazil in search of young players that have buckets of talent.

This is thought to be a move for manager Gaudin to invest in younger players to improve the youth system at Reading football club.

Kaka.jpg

Will Reading Be Able To Find The Next Kaka?

reading_fc.png

Johnson Wants Permanent Move To Reading?

Manchester City Player Michael Johnson has expressed his interest in signing a permanent contract at the Madejski. Johnson has played a total of twenty-one games this season, captaining Reading's young side for a good amount of those games.

Johnson would cost the division 2 side a sum of around five million. Manager Baillie Gaudin has also showed his desire in signing the English twenty-one year old but as funds are slim at the club the signing will have a small chance of happening.

johnsonmichael_467202.jpg

Will Reading Splash Out On Johnson?

reading_fc.png

Joni Agrees A With Iraklis

Ex-Sporting defender Lopez Joni has agreed a £1.8 million deal with Iraklis to take the twenty-two year old to Greece. The Spanish youngster agreed a twelve thousand pound a week deal with the club after he felt he was not being given an oppertunity with Reading, after playing just six games at the Madejski.

The funds will help Reading invest in new players for next season as the squad currently lies at twenty-nine players and only twenty first team players.

18829_200x250.jpg

Joni Will Persue His Career In Greece

reading_fc.png

Joni Agrees A With Iraklis

Ex-Sporting defender Lopez Joni has agreed a £1.8 million deal with Iraklis to take the twenty-two year old to Greece. The Spanish youngster agreed a twelve thousand pound a week deal with the club after he felt he was not being given an oppertunity with Reading' date=' after playing just six games at the Madejski.[/font']

The funds will help Reading invest in new players for next season as the squad currently lies at twenty-nine players and only twenty first team players.

18829_200x250.jpg

Joni Will Persue His Career In Greece

Great reports.

Please carry on

nice. ill try the same!!

mind if i report here or is it only for you??

I fear if i turn it into a thread for everybody it will die away but i will pm a mod to say could you change the name to:

Bailg's Reading|sean2k9's Wolves|EC 3211

But that will be in a few days i need to know if you are going to stay first so get reporting and if i am happy i will pm a mod in the next few days:)

I fear if i turn it into a thread for everybody it will die away but i will pm a mod to say could you change the name to:

Bailg's Reading|sean2k9's Wolves|EC 3211

But that will be in a few days i need to know if you are going to stay first so get reporting and if i am happy i will pm a mod in the next few days:)

yeah. i am gonna turn wolves around!!!