Full look at Brazil: Part 1

Insider

Re: Full look at Brazil: Part 1

Yes jazz.ba hvala prijatelju možeš li mi reći kako će proći Tičinović iz Hajduka Badelj Dinamo i Alispahic i Zec Šibenik hvala unaprijed

Ticinovic-small rise big talent

Badelj- 83--->85 big talent

Alispahic 80---82

Zec- 83--->84 he will go to some bigger club ;) maybe dinamo zagreb or moskva;)

Ticinovic-small rise big talent

Badelj- 83--->85 big talent

Alispahic 80---82

Zec- 83--->84 he will go to some bigger club ;) maybe dinamo zagreb or moskva;)

Hvala drug kada će biti thread za HNL uskoro su rating changes.

Mate can you help me i need good young RB LB cheep players rated 75/76 whit potential to rise in this rating changes .What you think about PATRIC' date='PARA and UENDEL.And what will get in this rating changes RENATINHO,LULINHA and KIERRISON.You are doing great job mate respect!.[/quote']

Patric won't rise in Brazil. He's already transferred to Benfica. For Para, Uendel and Renatinho... read the post! Jeez!

Lulinho is also now in Portugal. Keirrison is coming in part 2. 88 is what he'll probably get.

Alemão riser to...???

Are you kidding? My pet dog is more exiting with a football then Alemao. Besides, he's in Italy now. Won't rise yet.

------------------------------

Also: Please take the Croat stuff to PM?

Patric won't rise in Brazil. He's already transferred to Benfica. For Para' date=' Uendel and Renatinho... read the post! Jeez!

Lulinho is also now in Portugal. Keirrison is coming in part 2. 88 is what he'll probably get.

Are you kidding? My pet dog is more exiting with a football then Alemao. Besides, he's in Italy now. Won't rise yet.

------------------------------

Also: Please take the Croat stuff to PM?[/quote']Thanks mate , i will read again post sorry for croat stuff.

Will Keirrison reach 89 or 90' date=' he's scored goals for fun for Palmeiras in any competition he's played in![/quote']

Actually, with the exeption of this weekend against Cruzeiro, he's dried up a lot the past two months. I'm still saying SM will go conservative, 88 for now.

Hello insider im a brazilian player fanatic my question who will be best fit playmaker in a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-3-3(wingers) heres my player formation:

(rb)rafinha

(cb)alex sandro silva,miranda

(lb)rodrigo fabio aurelio

(dm)josue

(cm/dm)ramires(cm/am)anderson luis=my playmaker

(rw)taddei

(lw)wendel geraldo

(st)amauri=my target man

my problem i want a decent playmaker who can be sub for anderson when his in a NMF form and i want a brazilian player i dont care where league his belong.Tnx insider

Lulinha is also now in Portugal.

No he isn´t. Nothing is official yet, if ever. There has been some talking, but Benfica doesn´t like the conditions of the deal. Corinthians want something like a loan to Benfica, with a large buy-out clause, and another clause that says if the player is sold after his spell in Benfica, the Portuguese club gets 20% of the transfer, or something like that. And Lulinha will come only if Benfica can´t hold Reyes. If they do, Lulinha will probably end up in Russia/Ukraine or stay in Brazil.

About Ibson, it is a difficult subject. Right now Porto has their pair of midfielders in Raul Meireles and Lucho. Ibson wouldn´t be able to take over the place in detriment of any of them. And to use as a substitute, Guarin and Tomas Costa are enough. Selling is the best option, and Porto will probably profit something like 4M.

Good thread by the way. Good to see so many risers.

Insider,

i'd appreciate your opinion on the Corinthians LB, Santos, he's played 60+ games for his club and just broken into the National squad with 3 appearances in the Confed's Cup, will he be the 1st choice for the remaining World Cup Qualifers, he's rated 86 now, will he be credited 2more to 88 ?

I can't think of any1 to challenge him for the postion, other than the Liverpool LB, but it seems that Dunga doesn't believe in him.

Insider' date='

i'd appreciate your opinion on the Corinthians LB, Santos, he's played 60+ games for his club and just broken into the National squad with 3 appearances in the Confed's Cup, will he be the 1st choice for the remaining World Cup Qualifers, he's rated 86 now, will he be credited 2more to 88 ?

I can't think of any1 to challenge him for the postion, other than the Liverpool LB, but it seems that Dunga doesn't believe in him.[/quote']

I hope he'll be the first choice. He's the top Brazilian left back that I can think of, rumoured to be off to Roma/Lyon. I say he gets 88 easily.

How far are we off part 2 Insider? Looking forward to it!

Starting a full time job, so it could be up to two weeks. It will be done before the changes though.

I hope he'll be the first choice. He's the top Brazilian left back that I can think of' date=' rumoured to be off to Roma/Lyon. I say he gets 88 easily.

Starting a full time job, so it could be up to two weeks. It will be done before the changes though.[/quote']

good, very good, coz i've already bought him

& good luck with your new job :)

Do you expect Douglas Costa to rise?

And is it right that Uniyed are showing an interest in him do you know?

Is he THAT good?

+2 to 80' date=' max. Hasn't impressed at all so far.

As for Rever, he [i']is[/i] heavily linked to Europe. Bari (Italy) in particuler. Should hit 88 this time around.

Moreno KAYKE and Bruno MEZENGA' date=' Flamengo, were risers last time. Are they worth keeping?

Brilliant thread as always, looking forward to part 2.

Have to spread rep unfortunately![/quote']

Nope. Havn't played at all, I'm not sure where they are now to be honest.

Saw this wasnt replied too' date=' so..

Yes i would say he is worth a buy, he may hit 90 when the Brazil changes come around.

:)[/quote']

He's in Portugal with Benfica now mate. Unfortunately this normally means he'll not get reviewed in the Brazilian ratings, so no rise to 90 for breaking into Brazil team just yet. It's months til the next Portugese ratings but could get to 90 at the back end of this year.