Full look at Brazil: Part 1

Insider

Re: Full look at Brazil: Part 1

Insider' date='

what's happened to Walter (internacional,78 on SM)? Is he injured or been loaned out? I ve bought him but have been concerned as he's dropped off the radar a bit.

Time to sell? :confused:[/quote']

No, don't sell... he has a long term injury that he's expected to fully recover from.

Jucilei seems to be coming into his own now at Corinthians. I'm guessing he's the no.2 young DM' date=' just behind Sandro. Do you see him matching Sandro's rise to 82/3?[/quote']

No. He won't get as much time now that the Copa is done, he's still 3rd choice DM behind Cristian and Elias at Corinthians.

On SM, I'd definatly take Elias, Sandro, Willians ahead of him. Even Uelliton is almost at that level. I rate him on the same level as Souza to be honest, no more.

No. He won't get as much time now that the Copa is done' date=' he's still 3rd choice DM behind Cristian and Elias at Corinthians.

On SM, I'd definatly take Elias, Sandro, Willians ahead of him. Even Uelliton is almost at that level. I rate him on the same level as Souza to be honest, no more.[/quote']

Cool thanks for your help as ever :)

Insider, you have Fabio Santos of Gremio down for a rise. Is there also a chance of a positional change to LB/LM?

Also, i was wondering if Rodrigo Mancha might also be down for a change (no rise though?) to DM/CB? Am i right in thinking he has played more in midfield of late?

Cheers,

Ned.

I can pick up Rafael Boquita for roughly 700k in my MLS league but I am sceptical (have limited finances and try to utilise them wisely) in all honesty as i am told by a mate who claims he blows hot & cold making a rise unlikely.

However I ve also heard him likened to Robinho (but then nowadays which brazilian isn't likened to either Ronaldo/Robinho or Ronaldinho!?!).

Can anyone clarify either way whether the lad is likely to rise or not? 76 is relatively low but with the brazil ratings in 4/5 weeks time if the lad ain't playing or playing well then he'll stay as he is.

:confused: :confused:

I can pick up Rafael Boquita for roughly 700k in my MLS league but I am sceptical (have limited finances and try to utilise them wisely) in all honesty as i am told by a mate who claims he blows hot & cold making a rise unlikely.

However I ve also heard him likened to Robinho (but then nowadays which brazilian isn't likened to either Ronaldo/Robinho or Ronaldinho!?!).

Can anyone clarify either way whether the lad is likely to rise or not? 76 is relatively low but with the brazil ratings in 4/5 weeks time if the lad ain't playing or playing well then he'll stay as he is.

Hes a long term prospect,

If he rises Hell only go up +1/+2, and there are people who could make you much more money for around the same rating.

Just one example would be Johnny.

He has played a few games this season, but not much so if there wil be any rise it would be small.

If your in SM for the long term, hes worth up a punt but if your trying to make money look somewhere else. :)

Insider' date=' you have Fabio Santos of Gremio down for a rise. Is there also a chance of a positional change to LB/LM?

Also, i was wondering if Rodrigo Mancha might also be down for a change (no rise though?) to DM/CB? Am i right in thinking he has played more in midfield of late?

Cheers,

Ned.[/quote']

Yes. Both are very possible, and changes that I would make.

He's far from Ronaldo/Ronaldinho/Robinho. As Bourkey said' date=' long term prospect, 78/79 for now.

PLease can any1 tell me the best youth goalkeeper who will rise from 70's to 80's in the recent changes.

please any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Denis.

Hes a long term prospect' date='

If he rises Hell only go up +1/+2, and there are people who could make you much more money for around the same rating.

Just one example would be Johnny.

He has played a few games this season, but not much so if there wil be any rise it would be small.

If your in SM for the long term, hes worth up a punt but if your trying to make money look somewhere else. :)[/quote']

thanks Bourkey + Insider, I'll look elsewhere I reckon.

You are. And Victor Ramos has one :)

I'll have to watch the highlights of those goals,

all i've seen is that penalty for Santos :o

EDIT: Missed two goals but saw the other 6.

Some impressive play, aswell as some sloppy mistakes,

saw Victor Ramos' goal; as you said not the best but its a goal :)

How did the other games go Mark?

I was tempted to watch the Sport Recife vs. Goais game but chose Vit vs. Santos instead.

Any good?

mornin' all..

hey Insider, what happened to the Brazilian keepers this weekend, some horrendous mistakes, I thought Brazilian keepers had finally made the step up as a whole but it was like the old days. :P:D

What was the sao paulo keeper doing to try to prevent the goal as the ball crossed the line... great diving technique :P

I really enjoyed that one :P

watch this, hihihihi... http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Flamengo/0,,9865,00.html