Problem.

gordeb

Re: Problem.

Still some teething issues with the move over to new servers I suspect. So long as you are managing to get online and your last logged in date is changing for your teams, you have nothing to worry about. This will simply be a display issue with no dire consequences :)

Today Wednesday 17-6-09' date='I am still marked OFFLINE.How long will be this problem?[/quote']

It seems to be happening with everyone. I get messages from people that it says are offline, then when i reply i get an instant reply from them and they are still marked offline. Other days they look like they are online al day when they aren't.....

It seems to be happening with everyone. I get messages from people that it says are offline' date=' then when i reply i get an instant reply from them and they are still marked offline. Other days they look like they are online al day when they aren't.....[/quote']

I agree, I don't think anyone is exempt from this as far as I've seen. This did, however, used to happen with the old servers as well (albeit to a lesser extent) and didn't really cause problems. As such, although it is definitely annoying, it shouldn't be seen as a major problem and I'm sure eventually it will be rectified. But getting the other gremlins out of the system, such as those which cause the site to go offline for certain periods, are probably more prominent in SMs minds currenty :)

I agree' date=' I don't think anyone is exempt from this as far as I've seen. This did, however, used to happen with the old servers as well (albeit to a lesser extent) and didn't really cause problems. As such, although it is definitely annoying, it shouldn't be seen as a major problem and I'm sure eventually it will be rectified. But getting the other gremlins out of the system, such as those which cause the site to go offline for certain periods, are probably more prominent in SMs minds currenty :)[/quote']

Its every night at this time for me! Its just taken me 15 minutes to get on SM! I sure hope they sort it out soon, its getting a little annoying now!

There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website, please ...

I cannot connect to any of my teams because :

There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website, please check back later.

Ok I will check back after tonight games ... No seriously how do I fix my teams ???

Teams dissappeared. Urgent help please.

Me and my friend are both in the same league. My club has maraculously dissapeared however and so has his. It says clubs 2 on 'home' but I only have the one on the list. When I go to quit a club, it lists Brentford and just the SM logo which is what my other club should be (Sheffield United)

Sorry for poor spelling etc but I typed as quick as I can, if I've been resigned then I need to get my club back before someone else gets it!

HALP!

If its already posted then I can only apoligise, I don't use these forums much at all.

Cheers.

Re: There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website, please

i got the same message, but right before i appeared that my Inter team was suddenly removed from my profile! I didn't quit the club, and when I refreshed, i got the "connecting problem" error page.

i certainly hope this is part of the problem.

Re: Teams dissappeared. Urgent help please.

Could be something do with the large amount of post migration bugs there have been recently.

Update: This message just posted on home page:

We are currently experiencing difficulties with one of our servers. We have disabled access to some teams to keep the rest of the game accessible. These teams will not be displayed in the club list but will be available soon when the problem is resolved.

same thing happened to me. i go to my actual profile (the one everyone can see), and the dissapeared club (Inter) is there, and when i click on it, I get the "Connecting problem" error message!

so then i go to the select new club page, and when i click on the setup where my club is, i get the same message.

I am hoping, BEGGING, this is just a problem of the new servers, because i certainly didn't resign my club

The same had happened to me!!! On my home page two of my teams have gone and i definately havent resigned. But when i go on my profile they are there. Whats going on?

Its fine, if you go on your profile, all your teams are still there. I think its teams that havent had results yet.

Could be something do with the large amount of post migration bugs there have been recently.

Update: This message just posted on home page:

We are currently experiencing difficulties with one of our servers. We have disabled access to some teams to keep the rest of the game accessible. These teams will not be displayed in the club list but will be available soon when the problem is resolved.

That is bad, one of the brand new servers has crashed. Yours teams will be safe, but those hoping for a smooth site will be disappointed.

This message is on the home page guys: