JuniorBlue

Official Manchester City Thread

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

Well played.

Apart from the first 20 minutes you were by far the better team. Helped by the red but I don't think the result would of been any different had Evans not been a tool.

Its bought Man Utd' date=' Chelsea, Barca and Madrid trophies in the past, no different to City now.[/quote']

Those teams were already quality, they got the money for new investment because of winning trophies before hand. City have came out of nowhere from being a 16/17/18 team to one of the best in the country just because of some abu dhabi business man?

Well played.

Apart from the first 20 minutes you were by far the better team. Helped by the red but I don't think the result would of been any different had Evans not been a tool.

I think United had by far the better of the first half. We scored from our only chance (great finish from Mario). The red card was needless and after that City were rampant.

Doesn't mean I wasn't nervous at 3-1 up with 10 minutes to go :P

Those teams were already quality' date=' they got the money for new investment because of winning trophies before hand. City have came out of nowhere from being a 16/17/18 team to one of the best in the country just because of some abu dhabi business man?[/quote']

Judging by the above that would mean no other teams would ever stand a chance of shaking up the big sides like City have done, how boring.

Doesn't matter if they have spent loads now, because again going by the comment above if they win the EPL this season, do well in the CL etc etc then they will become one of those clubs who are buying players while being successful

Yeah Man Utd fans never dragged the Arsenal result on for ages or anything.

I didn't but some of them I agree with, But some people hate when they get gubbed and other fans go on about it.

I support Aberdeen so this is nothing.

Mainly said in the heat of the moment, truly disappointing. As I said earlier well played City and enjoy the victory ;)

How did that happen ?

Well anyway, I support City now.

I would love to see another top quality CB and 1-2 new Cm's come in for us but you lot are by far the best team in England recently.

What the hell are Liverpool fans commenting for??

Its not like this result affects you in any way. This was a result which could decide the Premier League title.

This result in no-way infringes or has any affect on your Europa league aspirations.

Its not like this result affects you in any way. This was a result which could decide the Premier League title.

This result in no-way infringes or has any affect on your Europa league aspirations.

Because Man Utd fans do the same to us when they are not involed? Liverpool hate Man Utd and vice versa end off.

Wether we are wining or not doesnt affect that.

Everyone should comment on an absolute humiliation:D

Fantastic for the neutrals as well,great game.