Official Manchester City Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

If he put the same amount of effort into training and acting like a professional' date=' that he does into 'charity' then he might not be such a muppet and lazy git tbf;)[/quote']

I think its great to see a footballer doing such things instead of the ....... that most usually do

If he put the same amount of effort into training and acting like a professional' date=' that he does into 'charity' then he might not be such a muppet and lazy git tbf;)[/quote']

I don't think he's particularly bad in training. In fact, the numerous 'bust-ups' mean he's probably a very intense trainer. He's just free to do what he wants outside training and he does random brilliant stuff :D

At least his brothers wife is safe from him, as are the local grannies who charge for their time :)

Rather than paying for fines or penalties, I believe a donation to the real needy could help much more.

Tevez is better than Torres, his footballing skills never fails to impress. A move to Serie A may be the good for not only himself, but all football fans.

Manchester City are set to finalise the £3.5m signing of 15-year-old Real Madrid striker Jose Angel Pozo. He will sign a five-year deal on 15 March, his 16th birthday.

Meant to post this the other day ~3.5 million for a 15 year old is a bit steep though unless he has quality.

Added whta they had about him on the real website.

Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3Djose_angel_pozo.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203025962009&ssbinary=true

Place of Birth:

Fuengirola (Malaga)

Date of Birth:

15/03/1996

Position:

Forward

Weight:

60 kg

Height:

170 cm

Nationality:

Spanish

Pozo is the U/15's team's captain and top scorer. He is a good shot and a solid dribbler. He creates danger for opponents in every match. His brother Iker is a central midfieler on the Under-11 side.

-Favourite player: Zidane

-Match he will never forget: Under-14 Leon Tournament game against Barcelona

-Dreams about: Playing for the first team

-Hobbies: Sports

Fuengirola Escuela (2000-03)

U. D. Fuengirola (2003-08)

Real Madrid academy (joined 01/07/2008)

-Under-13 (2008/09)

-Under-14 (2009/10)

-Under-15 (2010- )

As do I' date=' extremely intelligent as well - and not just by footballer's standards. If him and Alex can click, I think QPR's chances of survival increase ten-fold, [b']although they do need a goalscorer.[/b]

Isn't that why they are after Chinedum? :)

yJRmyeI1ok8

Nedum Onouha is an excellent signing for QPR and is better than what they've got, being able to play at right-back as well as centre-back will come in handy for them as well.

But whilst the transfer fee isn't an awful lot (around £2.5 million isn't it?) he's supposed to be on £60,000+ a week which is ridicolous. If this is the case, and i wouldn't be suprised if it was true or close to the truth then it's another player in there side to add to the likes of Luke Young, Anton Ferdinand and Joey Barton who although are doing a decent job every week have to perform to be worth there wages.

Joey Barton's also being slagging off Neil Warnock on twitter uneccesarily, it's not all so rosey at QPR:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week.

Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

HYDE FC v Gloucester

Saturday, Ewen Fields 3pm (weather permitting).

Nedum Onouha is an excellent signing for QPR and is better than what they've got' date=' being able to play at right-back as well as centre-back will come in handy for them as well.

But whilst the transfer fee isn't an awful lot (around £2.5 million isn't it?) he's supposed to be on £60,000+ a week which is ridicolous.[/quote']

Chinedum is a VERY good defender - not worth £60k a week (yet) in my opinion, but I would gamble they have a get out clause in case they get relegated (I can't see them being relegated)

Spurs without Adebayor is a bit similar to Ron Jeremy minus his 'member'.

Can't believe genuine title challengers would 'loan' such a pivotal player but each to their own.

I am hopeful today, but also realistic that I realise we should be 5/6 points behind you this evening.

However it has been a funny old season;)

Man City v Tottenham line-ups

Man City: Hart, Richards, Savic, Lescott, Clichy, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Dzeko. Subs: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Johnson, Kolarov, Onuoha, De Jong, Balotelli.

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Parker, Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, Defoe. Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong, Dawson, Kranjcar, Livermore, Pienaar.

Referee: Howard Webb632px-Manchester_United_Football_Clubin_logo.svg_1_.jpg

What the hell was Clichy thinking there? Stopping a thown-in being taken by jumping up and blocking it with his arms.. Needless yellow for him' date=' now he faces Lennon for 80 minutes with a yellow to his name.[/quote']

Chronically stupid.

Aguero's playing brilliantly.