Official Manchester City Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

That' date=' as well as the goal before, is why I've always said that Tevez is your best player. Since you were taken over anyway.

I get laughed at by my friends for saying that :o[/quote']

He's certainly one of the best. Wish he wasn't such a prat as these last two games have shown how good we are with him :o

He's certainly one of the best. Wish he wasn't such a prat as these last two games have shown how good we are with him :o

This would be brilliant if United Draw or Lose to Villa, high chances are that won't happen, but at least your giving it a go again.

This would be brilliant if United Draw or Lose to Villa' date=' high chances are that won't happen, but at least your giving it a go again.[/quote']

I doubt it'll happen. Villa are terrible.

Would be great if we came back to take the title though :P All those premature celebrations would certainly be bumped (and I can see deleted posts ;)).

I doubt it'll happen. Villa are terrible.

Would be great if we came back to take the title though :P All those premature celebrations would certainly be bumped (and I can see deleted posts ;)).

Oh come on ... Heskey will surely score a hatrick !