JuniorBlue

Official Manchester City Thread

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

Oh yea... if the reason I didn't want City to win was seemingly almost the entire title won by money' date=' then I didn't want United to win because of certain glory hunters man utd fans & friends... LOL. Ok... the only way to sort it out is Arsenal to win EPL! :D[/quote']

But Arsenal can't even win the Carling Cup! :D:D

First post on here in I don't know how long, but this time 5 years ago I would of never expected this moment. We always do it the hard way, that's City, but no doubt we deserve it, MCFC <3

Oh, and the irony;

Still dont know how to post videos:o, if someone could do it, ta:cool:

First post on here in I don't know how long' date=' but this time 5 years ago I would of never expected this moment. We always do it the hard way, that's City, but no doubt we deserve it, MCFC <3

Oh, and the irony;

[url']

[/url]

Still dont know how to post videos:o, if someone could do it, ta:cool:

4hPPYlEwRs8

I love how every non-United fan is on City's side :D

Dont get me wrong I actually like United ( the side ), but i really wanted City to win, sick of seeing United win it, keeps it fresh and was the more enjoyable outcome to the end of the season!!

Congratulations to City and their long Suffering supporters on the winning of the EPL.

The manner of the win and never say die attitude the team has shown over the last couple weeks was absolutely mind boggling :)

Called up to my mate who's a United fan on 80 minutes, with United cruising. He greeted me with a big hug and a massive smile on his face.

13 minutes later, he almost broke down.

Amazing.

Well done City. :)

Calmed down a wee bit now :P Work still looks unlikely mind; silly exams and deadlines.

I thought our defence was unusually suspect today. Poor from both Kompany and Lescott for Cisse's strike and Zabaleta and Clichy got caught marauding for the second. Conceding the percentage of QPR chances that we did was nearly suicidal.

Our midfield really suffered for the loss of Yaya; particularly Barry who went missing when De Jong came on and we rely a lot on retaining possession. I thought we put far too many crosses in to our 4 tiny attackers and dropped many opportunities.

That said, we really struggled to play it through QPR. Aguero and Tevez were largely shackled although Mario created more space when he came on. We resorted to wild shots from distance a lot of the time too but snatching at chances is probably to be expected in that situation.

QPR's defence was phenomenal. People will rightly blame Kenny for the first but other than that he was terrific and Onuoha was outstanding. Barton's a right little sod though. Tweeting now that he tried to take a City player with him on his way off the pitch. Disgraceful and I hope he's banned for a long time.

Classy of their fans to stay and applaud at the end though, albeit they'll be delighted to still be in the PL.

Overall though, who cares? :D

_60207748_mmftbmnctrophyliftstill.jpg

May it be the first of many :)

Congratz City fans. Although I'm a United fan, I must concede that your team has been the better team by far this season. Well deserved title IMO.

Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

congratulatins for winning the EPL.

Is it true that Djibril Cisse was celebrating with Nasri at the end of the game?

He started the pitch invasion :D Ran on and grabbed him from behind; Nasri had no idea what was going on :P

Utterly unbelievable.

Never has a season & never has one match taken me through EVERY emotion.

United score at Sunderland - worry

Still 0-0 at Etihad = tension

Zaba takes a shot = confusion

Paddy fumbles it = elation

Half time = joy

QPR equalise = more dconfusion

QPR go in front = utter dejection

United still leading = fear (not again!!!)

Final whistle at SOL on 5 Live = noooooo

Dzeko equalises = pride - at least we gave it a try

Aguero shoots = hope

Then...questioning....a fleet second of "has that ball gone in???"

REALISTATION - JOY - EXTREME JOY - ELATION BEYOND WORDS

Manchester City - Premier League Champions

congratulatins for winning the EPL.

Is it true that Djibril Cisse was celebrating with Nasri at the end of the game?

Yep, he said before the game that nasri is his best friend and he wants him to win the title but still wants qpr to stay up.