Official Manchester City Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

Yeah more or less really. The literal meaning is animal park.

But is animal park not zoo? I mean, I would say 'animal park' is what 'zoo' means, or that 'zoo' literally means 'animal park' and I don't think the English actually use the precise expression 'animal park' for anything.

Anyway, that sounds kind of denigrating, to call the club a zoo, but I've got it that it is because the club comes from the district of Stockholm(?) where there is or used to be a zoo?

But is animal park not zoo? I mean' date=' I would say 'animal park' is what 'zoo' means, or that 'zoo' literally means 'animal park' and I don't think the English actually use the precise expression 'animal park' for anything.[/quote']

Animal Park is the place where you can drive through in your car with the animals fairly lose and not necessarily caged.

Not related to City though so let's move on

Animal Park is the place where you can drive through in your car with the animals fairly lose and not necessarily caged.

Not related to City though so let's move on

It is City related, because Vieira is for some reason in contacts with Djurgården and there is speculation that they would start partnership with City. Perhaps their name isn't the most relevant thing, but it just happened to be brought up. But I think it is fair to discuss Djurgården now. MFF: does Djurgården have any interesting talents? Do they play any European Cup? Could they use some of City's reserve players? Are there any rumours about what the partnership precisely would mean?

I hate to admit it' date=' but I really enjoy watching the City's Youtube Channel!

This is a quality video of Maicon's first day at City and him meeting everyone :)

[YOUTUBE']YGuzsrXISgA[/YOUTUBE]

Oh carp...glory hunters switching sides....Kensational next! :)

Here is your glory hunter kit

1. Fave match day pub = Mary Ds, Mitchells, Leigh Arms (or say you stay in town)

2. Fave ex players = Rosler, Kinki, Goater, Summerbee, Young, Bell, Quinn or others (choose depending on your age)

3. Fave stand at Maine Road? Kippax, Main, Platt Lane, Gene Kelly corner? (choose one)

Wouldn't personally label 1 Fa Cup and 1 PL Title in donkeys years as 'glory' tbh;)

Maybe they just like Blue.

I think it's more to do with United failure to win anything of note last season :)

I notive YOU are racing up the list of posters on this thread Cheeky - you after a City top too? ;)

I think it's more to do with United failure to win anything of note last season :)

I notive YOU are racing up the list of posters on this thread Cheeky - you after a City top too? ;)

The Community Shield was definately of note last season;)

And since when did 'post count' have any resemblance to which team you support?

I post where there is the most potential for controversy - you lot have been a little dud in that respect, thus I am keeping myself warm in the Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool threads;)

Absolute rubbish tonight, the defending is embarrassing. We miss NJD so much and Scott Sinclair is dreadful. Cannot beat his man at all, would rather bring Trevor Sinclair out of retirement than play him. Hopefully the result gives us the kick we need and we can get a much needed away win at Fulham on Saturday. Credit it to Villa, they wanted it more.

Absolute rubbish tonight' date=' the defending is embarrassing. We miss NJD so much and Scott Sinclair is dreadful. Cannot beat his man at all, would rather bring Trevor Sinclair out of retirement than play him. Hopefully the result gives us the kick we need and we can get a much needed away win at Fulham on Saturday. Credit it to Villa, they wanted it more.[/quote']

Told you that at the time you signed him. He's good at taking on thin air, but when it gets to actually coming up against a defender he tends to just cut inside and the move comes to nothing.

These rumours have really angered me, it's giving City a bad name. Loads of Villa fans at the game have denied it. The game wasn't available to stream tonight, so don't know where they've come from.

‏@VillaConnected Ignore the rumour going round City sung 'let him die' in the 19th, I have spoke to 20-odd Villa fans who went, they said it did not happen.

These rumours have really angered me' date=' it's giving City a bad name. Loads of Villa fans at the game have denied it. The game wasn't available to stream tonight, so don't know where they've come from.

‏@VillaConnected Ignore the rumour going round City sung 'let him die' in the 19th, I have spoke to 20-odd Villa fans who went, they said it did not happen.[/quote']

I hope this is case. Not come across a City fan like that kind. Like City fans in general, sound blokes.

Text two mates who went, one Villa, one City.

Nothing was sung along those lines. Just a sick internet rumour, strangely alot of people on twitter discussing it are United fans :confused::confused:

If anything your lot would of clapped him too, as did Swansea ( which was great to see ).

Awesome win for us, more about the confidence than anything else.

I got in late James, how did we play ? How was gabby