Official Manchester City Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

No news of Cup Final tickets yet!!!!

Thanks for the attention :)

With my 'farewell'' date=' it was never intended to be a final 'good bye' more of an "au revoir" and I will be back from time to time.

Of course it does - you! :)

I seem to remember your incessant trolling at me a while back - yet you don't like the return.

GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL MISSED ME THOUGH! :)[/quote']

Mine was more a taint or sarcasm, nothing more.

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany ©, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko
Here is our line-up vs City: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Dempsey, Dembele, Parker, Sigurdsson; Bale, Adebayor.

Let's hope Dzeko does similarly well on his return to WHL :P I don't make much of Dempsey and Sigurdsson so hopefully we should be able to concentrate on stopping Bale. Suspect the midfield battle will be good with a lot of players not afraid to put their foot in.

Just seen the prices for the FA Cup final - they are taking the mick' date=' surely?[/quote']

£45 and are also available at £65, £85 and £115

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013/Apr/cup-final-ticket-prices-170413.aspx#M3vvisyD9Yz5ef1J.99

I don't think that's too bad - Wembley's a great stadium and the views seem to be good wherever you're sitting.

Why didn't Aguero play? Mancini is a muppet

He went off at halftime against Wigan with a hamstring strain. I assume he was unable to play the full 90 so started on the bench.

I'm incredibly frustrated.

Our goal was delightful. Great play from all of Tevez, Milner and Nasri although you can question Walker's defending. After that though, Spurs had all of the ball. The first half was OK for us as our counters looked much more dangerous than Spurs' waves of play but into the second, they were completely dominating.

AVB made a very good switch to 433 but I'm incensed that Mancini sat there and did nothing about it. It was obvious 15/20 minutes before they equalised that a Spurs goal was coming yet he did nothing to give us more bodies in the midfield battle. The loss of Milner for us showed what a good and important player he is for us.

Deserved victory by Tottenham though. Had the vast majority of possession, lots more chances and they were bound to get a bit more clinical eventually. Adebayor's a joke mind.

Fair play to Mancini giving us the credit for our title win.

Something I believe that your classless reptilian bacon faced moron has never given to City.

If only we had your class and spirit! ;)

Your signature also announces that your club had won the title in February, yet here we are in the last third of April and you still haven't been crowned champions

If only we had your class and spirit!

Something I believe that your classless reptilian bacon faced moron has never given to City.

If only we had your class and spirit! ;)

Your signature also announces that your club had won the title in February' date=' yet here we are in the last third of April and you still haven't been crowned champions

If only we had your class and spirit![/quote']

I expected you to have a bit of a clue McCo -

"On behalf of Manchester United I would like to congratulate Manchester City for winning the league, it is not an easy league to win"...................and so on and so forth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18050465

Best you check your facts McCo rather than pointless rambling;)

So bitter:p

CheekyGirl - why would I want to listen to an interview with Mr Contradiction himself?

Only as bitter as you lot were last year matey! The difference is' date=' I haven't gone into hiding like you and your cronies on the United thread did! :):P

Although I did vanish for a short period, this was nothing to do with results or performances - but I am back, thanks to the apparent needs of peopl like you, Stifler and Inferior-nito

Love Ian x[/quote']

I didn't say you would want to listen to him.

I just found it amusing that you decided to deride him for not giving credit to you lot for your title win when he .....er did.

Clutching at straws again chap, thought you would have come up with some new material tbh:o