Official Manchester City Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

LOL

Yeh the rest of us are feeling really sorry for you....my God.

Just the one area and much like Arsenal and there forwards or lack of options the fault lies with the manager for putting faith in pap like Demechelis he could have addressed it in Jan.....he didn't

We've got plenty of players but a lot of our back up isn't good. CM is another area where we struggle if we're missing either Yaya or Fernandinho. I'm not complaining - I'm saying people misjudge us.

Think it's been an enthralling game. Kompany and Lescott have both been great since the opening few minutes, except when Messi gets a run at them which is excusable, if not ideal.

Hope we can keep these energy levels up and I'm a little worried about key players on dangerous bookings. Nothing that could have prevented that though. We made a few chances and if Barca tire later, we could build on that with options like Navas, Negredo and Dzeko to throw on. They're equally dangerous with Pedro and Alexis in reserve though. Pleased so far but wish Silva or Nasri had scored. Would have been great just before half time.

Just like the Barca disallowed penalty in the first half. They also had the goal disallowed' date=' and you've got away with one just there.

Officials have been bad all around.[/quote']

I'm more annoyed that Pablo got sent off for correctly telling the ref that he's a biased coward.

Barca's penalty in the first leg was outside the box too.

I'm more annoyed that Pablo got sent off for correctly telling the ref that he's a biased coward.

How can you call him Biased....

He has cost Barca with decisions tonight as much if not more than your lot...

He has just been inept all round.

A biased coward? Obviously given he disallowed a perfectly good goal and denied a penalty for Barcelona. :rolleyes:

Pablo got sent off for being a gobe and putting his hands on an official.

It was inside.

How can you call him Biased....

He has cost Barca with decisions tonight as much if not more than your lot...

He has just been inept all round.

Probably due to frustration :P The others were understandable though with Lescott looking like he took the ball (I thought he did on first viewing) and Iniesta offside right next to Alba. The foul on Dzeko was unbelievably clear cut though - nothing in it suggested it was a legitimate tackle.

This ref has been truely horrific for both sides it has to be said...
Shocking refereeing. Disgraceful.
Ridiculous decision.

The French were wondering why no referee from France was selected to officiate at the World Cup. Now they know why..........