Official Manchester City Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

Probably depends on the availability of anyone chosen to replace him. Obviously won't be getting Pep as he'll be replacing LvG ;)

That's a huge part of it too. Think Pep's a possibility given our DoF and CEO both worked with him at Barca, but I'm not sure if I'm too keen. Passing teams into submission isn't the greatest to watch. I guess Simeone and Klopp would be in the hat too, especially if the main aim is to perform better in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Who might that be mate? I can almost say with certainty it won't be United. Second or 3rd is pretty much ours.

Even that is presumptuous and incredibly arrogant. Lose the derby (that is when the two clubs from Manchester play against each other) and Arsenal win you then drop to 4th again' date=' that is how tight it is.[/font']

City's U18s are on ITV4 tonight against Leicester in the second leg of their FA Youth Cup semi-final. They'll be trying to defend a 3-0 aggregate league to make the final against Chelsea.

For anyone interested in the new academy it could be well worth a watch.

Even that is presumptuous and incredibly arrogant. Lose the derby (that is when the two clubs from Manchester play against each other) and Arsenal win you then drop to 4th again' date=' that is how tight it is.[/font']

Arsenals result doesnt matter, were above them :)

A draw would be nice to open the gap for second though :D

*Tighter than a Trappist Nun's punani.