JuniorBlue

Official Manchester City Thread

Re: Official Manchester City Thread

Why not? I would of thrown it your way also. What are your thoughts on a City playing braking the road rules like that? And putting other motorists at risk like that? Shouldnt he be setting an example?

Like Ryan giggs poking his brothers wife?

What a classy example.

I must admit things like this get on my nerves when people bring up similar stories on the United thread.

Save this discussion for the tabloids, he sped, very fast, it was wrong, nobody agrees it was the right thing to do Stu probably genuinely doesn't care because I wouldn't if a United player did it as long as nobody was hurt.

The bigger issue is anyone looking at a footballer as a role model...

Besides why is this even on the City thread Toure will be out of this club when the window opens faster than a speeding Porsche.

I must admit things like this get on my nerves when people bring up similar stories on the United thread.

Save this discussion for the tabloids' date=' he sped, very fast, it was wrong, nobody agrees it was the right thing to do Stu probably genuinely doesn't care because I wouldn't if a United player did it as long as nobody was hurt.

The bigger issue is anyone looking at a footballer as a role model...

Besides why is this even on the City thread Toure will be out of this club when the window opens faster than a speeding Porsche.[/quote']

I only posted it as Toure said let City deal with it

Sources that have got stuff right in the past suggesting we have bids in for Sterling, Pogba and Firmino with De Bruyne to come. Big big summer :)

Denayer may well be playing again for Belgium tonight against Wales. It'd be nice to not have to buy a CB.

£49m for Raheem Sterling...

Anyone who can justify that price tag deserves a knighthood and a pint!

Absolutely desperate fee from Manchester City and horrifically mis-spent money.

He's a decent young player and he could become even better but right now that fee is over by a long way!

Delph...... you've just made yourself enemies at Villa.

Why would you make a public statement saying you want to stay (with flattering language) and then backtrack and leave for City few days later? Beats me.

Not like he'll get a starting spot anyway.

Delph...... you've just made yourself enemies at Villa.

Why would you make a public statement saying you want to stay (with flattering language) and then backtrack and leave for City few days later? Beats me.

Not like he'll get a starting spot anyway.

Maybe not a starting spot, but I think he's capable of being that "25 game per season" player.

Fernando is the only player whose spot should be undisputed in my opinion.

Delph offers more creativity than Fernandinho, and has proven to be more consistent than Toure in the last twelve months.

Happy with business so far. Sterling cost a lot but ticks every box on our wish list. I have confidence that if we come to sell in a few years, we could be looking at making a profit on him. He'll fit in brilliantly.

Delph is a very useful squad player, especially at the price we got him for. Think his u-turn was a bit silly but would guess he got given certain assurances at Villa that were broken with the sale of Benteke.

Roberts looks promising but I wouldn't expect too much first team action for him this season. Looks like some kids could be stepping up this year though, particularly Denayer and Iheanacho and hopefully Lopes too. Some of the even younger ones have really impressed in preseason as well - especially Manu Garcia who could be a long term replacement for Silva.

Think we'll see Dzeko and Jovetic gone very soon and hopefully De Bruyne will join up.