JuniorBlue

Official Manchester City Thread

Aguero, De Bruyne and Yaya are playing well

Don't see the others doing anything beyond ordinary

Says something though that they can't score despite all this pressure

City aren't creating much from crosses

---

OK, game over. My pre-game read of City being just slightly off their best turned out right. Half-way chances were created but finishing was lacking. Was never a threat in crosses, though the whole time a Yaya or De Bruyne individual effort could've changed the game. They got closest to scoring after the first goal via a Yaya shot and a couple of blocked attempts. Otherwise lots of perimeter dominance and perceived high-end pressure without the finishing touch.

Did not expect West Ham to be so badly pinned back though, much of my bet relied on West Ham being more able to hold possession.

Anyways, entertaining game and made a tiny profit.

Well played lads.. in the whole of it you definitely deserved to come out on top. Impressed with what I seen from ourselves and I'm very optimistic for the future. Just have to get revenge in a few days won't we! Congrats though.  :P

I think overall it was deserved. Pretty happy to see Pellegrini go out with a trophy, I do like him tbh. & also really great to see loyalty rewarded re Caballero, especially with Hart's genuine happiness for him after the game, think Kompany has a touch of class about him too, well done!