Sign in to follow this  
Caleb

3 P.M World Championship - Forumers?

Hey, was just wondering if anyone is keen on joining a World Championship if one is made at 3.00 P.M Game Time?

I know many have tried, and many have failed as soon one by one, the forumers drop out of the setup like flies.

So, anyone up for this? Of course, the more big names in it, the lesser the chances of people dropping out!

I'm definitely trying for a team if a World Champ is made at 3 so hopefully I'll have you guys on board as we try and create a hella awesome WC, there's no good WCs around ain't it? All I hear is EC106, EC1 blah blah but I don't hear a WC that's lively.

Cheers,

Caleb :)

If you would love to join, I'll be over the moon as I hate joining WCs on my own. Do drop a note if you are keen on trying out for a team! Thanks :P

Re: 3 P.M World Championship - Forumers?

Yeah i will mate. Aint got a team in a World Championship and really fancy doing one. Count me in.

Thanks, I really hope more people will join actually! Although there doesn't seem to be much interest at the moment aye.

Re: 3 P.M World Championship - Forumers?

Where's my superman cape :P I'll help you out like SuperMan himself and join :D

Cool! A shame really,only three people are keen! Okay, shall we join the WC at 3 then? :)

EDIT: 1 more minute to 3 PM!