Becky B's International Challenge

Bex

Later today i will be creating my 3rd setup, the first one was just a normal world championship format, then the second was an under 21 challenge.

This is my idea for the 3rd.....

Undecided on how many teams but they same rule's will apply however many teams.

1. No more than one team in the setup the same nationality as another, eg. (If manchester united are the english team added then no other english team will be added)

2. Can only buy players the same nationality as the club (all players not the same nationality MUST be sold by turn 10.)

3. If you manage to get a team in the league, and leave then you will not be able to rejoin.

4. Sm rating 75+

I will messeage a few friends first to ask if they want to join then i will leave a message on here when my friends have msg'd me back, basically telling you guys when to apply...

Teams

Barcelona - Spain (Me)

Flamengo - Brazil (Smartdoc)

Lyon - France (James Parker)

River Plate - Argentina (AVALIBLE)

Inter Milan - Italy (JordGall)

Man Utd - England (The Phenom)

Bayern - Germany (AVALIBLE)

Fc Porto - Portugal (Shack)

Re: Becky B's International Challenge

The league is shortly going to be created so any people wanting to join please leave a msg with what team you are wanting to join with......

Remember only ppl with sm rating of 75+ can join.

Roy for god sake READ the thread before you post!!!!!!!

Im madrid with spain and you can only buy the same nationality as the club...

And sorry you are the only person on this forum that is NOT welcome in this setup!!!!!!

Ok all the guys that have got a team add me as a friend and i'll open the league nah,

Im going to add fc porto - portugal, so if anyone is intrested then leave a msg on here and then u can have them

Ok all the guys that have got a team add me as a friend and i'll open the league nah' date='[/size']

Im going to add fc porto - portugal, so if anyone is intrested then leave a msg on here and then u can have them

If you don't get any interest i'd be more thn happy

m8 can u make it a set up with 2/3 div with 8 teams

div 1 - teams that have been taken

2/3 teams like Russia, Croatia, Turkey, Serbia, Scotland etc u can chose them acc to fifa rankings

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html

only 1 div wud be kinda boring coz there wud be no challenge of relegation & promotions also i am sure u will get more interest once the set up is made;)

Ok all the guys that have got a team add me as a friend and i'll open the league nah' date='[/size']

il take porto up if there still available? been after a descent league for a while where people dont just flake out after a few games etc. cheers :D