English Championship 1663 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip.

Re: English Championship 1663 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip.

76_1200385608.gif

New Boss Backs Team

Today Shefiled United Boss Roy Keane has moved to Sunderland after a second loss lat night he is happy to be back with the black cats and is aming for promotion then a top 7 finish in the premirship he hopes he can make a impact here and is looking to keep all the stars he has he also is in need of some new players and has a few in mind he is top of the champeonship with 20 games to go so lets see what he can do.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 1663 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip. The EC1663 Times Thursday, 18 June 2009 Deco set for Spain return Deco: Leaving Boro soon Middlesbrough midfielder Anderson Deco co

Re: English Championship 1663 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip. 1- 2 AFC Bournemouth – Millwall English Shield round 2 Lions into Third round Division 3 pace setters Millwall progr

Re: English Championship 1663 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip. Stoke City brushes past Bristol Rovers English Shield Round 2 Stoke City 5-0 Bristol Rovers Man of the match Cresswell, wh

76_1200385608.gif

New Boss Backs Team

Today Shefiled United Boss Roy Keane has moved to Sunderland after a second loss lat night he is happy to be back with the black cats and is aming for promotion then a top 7 finish in the premirship he hopes he can make a impact here and is looking to keep all the stars he has he also is in need of some new players and has a few in mind he is top of the champeonship with 20 games to go so lets see what he can do.

Well done another club hopped from.

Red Devils see red at home

EC1663 English Cup Round 4

Manchester United 2-3 Stoke City

Dimitar-Berbatov-002.jpg

Berbatov comes back to haunt his former club.

Who can stop Stoke City now? The fans were asking as they edged past Manchester United 3-2 in the 4th round of the Englilsh Cup. For the first time this season, Manager Mak decided to field the strongest line-up outside the league and his players showed the Red Devils who was boss. Manchester United manager c.c fielded a world class line up with VDS in goal, Puyol, Cole, Ferdinand and Evans making up the back four, ronaldo, seedorf, rooney and kaka making up the midfield contigent, with campbell and messi in attack. No one would have thought that this line-up would end the night as losers.

Kaka set the tone by scoring a poacher's goal after Ronaldo's long range effort was stopped by Akinfeev. However, Stoke City rallied themselves and dominated the match from the first minute to the last. Aaron Hunt tricked two defenders before slotting the ball home in the 17th minute and captain Maxi scored a screamer after the ball was deflected into the net by VDS, giving Stoke City the lead at half time.

The second half was equally fiery as Stoke City fought for every ball and played neat passing attacking football. The lack of a holding midfielder for Manchester United was exposed badly by the attacking quartet of Stoke City, with Berbatov adding a third in the 58th minute. Although Rooney added a consolation late into the game, Stoke City held on for a famous victory.

Stoke City's line up

1. I AKINFEEV

2. D MAICON

3. P MAICON

4. E GARAY

5. M SISSOKO

6. C DONI

7. P MAXI RODRIGUEZ

8. D JAROLIM

9. A HUNT

10. D BERBATOV

11. L LAWRENCE

more to follow...

76_1200385608.gif

New Boss Backs Team

...and then promptly resigned after 2 games!

..and I have just suffered my first league defeat to you! :(

Still' date=' sitting pretty in 3rd and only 6pts between you, me and the Arsenal.[/quote']

Really? I havent checked the scores yet :o

Woo, the unbeaten streak continues! :P;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I'm also in the setup, where I'm doing very well with Swansea in Division 3. Top of the league, and a fantastic GD to boot. :)

• 5 weeks later...