Gold Championship 60 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 60 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Came on because im in too much pain, and got Villareal. :)

Silva Vagner Love is on his way. Highly rated striker Guiseppe Rossi leaves the club.

Marcos Senna, Capdelvia & Ibagaza have all been told they will stay with Toggs. Santi Carzola, Kavechi Nihat, Diego Godin & Ariel Mati Fernandez have been told too look for new clubs.

Guest Toggs

Thiago Motta and five million will come too Villareal, as Mati Fernandez will complete a move too Internazionale, tommorow.

Toggs is also hopeful of signing Fabio Cannavaro, saying as soon as the Juve gaffer' has funds, a deal can be done.

VfL-Wolfsburg-256x256.png

VFL Wolfsburg Appoint Scotsman As Gaffer

Today Romano Valente Was Officially unveiled to the press as the New Manager Of VFL Wolfsburg, "I Am very pleased to have had the chance to manage so many big clubs, but after turning down the likes of Benfica & Flamengo, I think I have made the right decision in coming here to Germany."

More News To follow.

Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DlogoRM%2C2.gif&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202887464954&ssbinary=true

Real Madrid Appoint Nick Justice at the Helm

610x.jpg

At 3:30 am this Morning Spanish Giants shocked the footballing world with the appointment as Nick Justice as there new Gaffa, When he took charge he good stuck in the Transfer Market bidding for player left,right and center, Big Names such as Fernando Torres and Zlatan Ibrahimoic, but neither pursed more than an offer, there are still on going Negotions over French Winger Franck Ribery and Bayern Munchen. In Other News a deal worth £19million has been Struck for Spurs and Croatia Star Vederan Corluka, and also a deal for young Brazilian Domingues Willians from Flamengo aswell as the loaning of Taison from Internacional. And as Sated below Ruud Van Nistelrooy will be leaving Real Madrid within next 24 hours!

moutinho.jpg

Ruud Van Nistelrooy Set for Madrid Exit as João Moutinho and Rui Patricio set to go the other way!

A Deal has been Struck which will see Dutch Forward Ruud Van Nistelrooy head to Lisbon whilst João Moutinho and Rui Patricio set to sign for Madrid! Justice said " I am pleased with this deal as it will bring in more Depth and also younger legs!, and a well nedded Cover Goalkeeper as i feel Codina just is not good enoguh to play for us, hes not quite that type of qaulity and will not be of much use to us so he will probably soon depart!"

Guest Toggs

13_front_small.gif174_1198865982.gif11_front_small.gif

Godin In Possible Bayern' Switch

Villareal have confirmed that the club have been approached by German giants, Bayern Munich for skilled Uruguayian, Diego Godin.

The deal could see experienced duo Daniel Van Buyten & Silva Ze Roberto arrive, after Toggs admitted he wasn't intrested in young Brazillian Centre Back, Vinicius Breno.

Also, Toggs is hopeful of selling both Santi Carzola & Nihat before the start of the La Liga season. He has also expressed his intrest of Valencia utility' Henwedges Maduro. Villareal' defender Angel Lopez.

Toms the man at Dnipro!

After waking up in a somewhat bemused mood, Tom stumbled onto SM only to find all the awesome teams had been taken, so he decided to head to Russia in search of employment. He found it in the form of Dnipro, who reside in the smally named town of Dnipropetrovsk.

A Forward is needed by Dnipro, as well as a left back. Good offers will be made to those who can offer.

Andrily Rusol can also leave, for a CB and either a Fwd or a LB.

Also, Dnipro have managed to secure the signing of Klass-Jean Huntelaar on loan for some time, When asked about this, Tom said:

I am very pleased, and also ver thankful of the Real Madrid manager Nick Justice for allowing us to capture Klass on loan, he will be an excellent addition to our squad and will hopefully provide us with the goals we need to secure promotion.

2u8uubp.png

Osasuna Appoint Josh Newman As Their New Manager

Sunday 21st June 2009 08:44

Osasuna have appointed Unknown Josh Newman as their new manager to replace José Antonio Camacho.

" I am pleased to have joined for Osasuna, They have a fantastic spirit "

The young manager added " I turned down the likes of Sporting and FC Nantes to be with this club and I am very determined to bring it [The Club] success "

The shock departure of José Antonio Camacho angered the Osasuna fans but they are hopeing that Josh Newman can bring some silverware to the Estadio Reyno de Navarra.

reyno_de_navarra6.jpg

Guest Toggs

With Vagner Love, Van Buyten & Ze Roberto all confirmed signings, Toggs has bidded for VFL Wolfsburg midfielder, Anunciando Josue. Toggs has made what he feels is a good bid for the player, and hopes a conclusion can be found today.

The deal could also see an end too the ongoing saga regarding Villareal & Valencia DM, Maduro.

Wolfsburg Manager Romano Valente has Responded to speculation linking Josue with a move to Spain,

"We did recieve a bid for our holding midfielder, although we felt the offer was fair, we knocked it back as we had some issues with the players involved. That said we would still like to come to an agreement with Villarreal for the player."

_page.def.img.large.jpg

Marios Tofaris Takes Over Omonia

A few minutes ago there were breaking news Omonia got a new manager in Marios Tofaris. It seems as though the club were in need of a new manager from as early as 3:30am. Straight away Marios Tofaris headed up to the press room and had this to say "I am absolutely delighted to be in charge of Omonia. I know they have potential to be a successful club and with a few signings and loan signings then I can make that happen. I am after a few loans rated from 85-87 if anyone has any please contact me"

If anyone has any loans available 85+ please contact me

After about an hour of deciding whether to join, I took Shorpe as the last Championshp side available :o

Any cheap 83+ I could buy, PM please :) Matilla already joining from Villarreal for 700k.

Everyone can leave except for Lansbury although 2m+ would be tempting I guess :P

Guest TOM_HEMY

837_1194061295.gif

NEW MAN AT MOSS LANE

This morning at around 9:30am Altrincham appointed a new manager in the name of Tom Hemy. The Altrincham board said that they were pleased with the appointment and hope that tom Hemy's vital connections can spring the club forward into the football league.

35703_1226766935.jpg

No sooner than his appointed Hemy announced his first signing with Douglas Costa joining the club on loan from Gremio.

28_1205820265.gif

Ryan Appointed As New Darlington Boss.

21 June 09

Darlington--The-Darlington-Arena-General_1068350.jpg

Young Scotsman Ryan Has Been Appointed As New Head Coach Of Darlington Football Club. The Deal Was Struck Between 9:30 and 10:00. He Has Signed A 3-Year Deal In Darlington and Hopes To Get Them Promoted. Ryan Is Already In The Transfer Market By Making Bids For 24 Players (2 Being Loan Deals). Ryans First Game In Charge Of Darlington Is In 6 Days Against The Mighty Notts County. He Hopes To Have Made A Decent Squad By Then.

BREAKING NEWS

Brazilian Starlet And German Star Join Darlington On Loan.

37339_1233924543.jpg35264_1231766554.jpg

Brazilian Starlet Walter and German Youngster Kevin Wolze Have Joined Darlington Until The End Of The season on Loan.

Felt lonely not having some kind of team, so i'm gonna try and do my best with Bradford City and hope i can do well with them in hope of a job offer.

Any loans from anybody on SM Forum for the season or the majority of the season would be brilliant.

Thanks, Adam