Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Gold Championship 60 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 60 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Nuri Sahin joins Fiorentina to add to the current end of season signings in Krasic + Ayew. Sahin joined for Cabaye + Sandro. Heres hoping Sahin pulls a Ozil next season and rises a few :o

With this signing im DELIGTED with my first team. Av rating: 92 Av age: 23

GK: De Gea (89)

CB: Badstuber (90) / Van Buyten (89) / A. Rodriguez (88)

CB: Kompany (92) / Alderweireld (89)

CB: Rakytskiy (89) / Mykhalyk (89) / Gonul (89)

RM: Krasic (91) / Ayew (89) / Benayoun (89)

LM: Ozil (94) / Yarmolenko (88) / Jarvis (87)

DM: Song (91) / Matip (86)

CM: Sahin (91) / Alyiev (90)

CM: Ramires (91) / Deffour (89)

CF: Ronaldo (98) / Neymar (89)

CF: LLorente (91) / Lukaku (88) / Paloschi

Booom ! gotta win something next season :P

cska.png

No Russian Revolution At CSKA

since manager Harper took over the hot seat at CSKA he has been bombared with requests from clubs inquiring about players.

Harper reponsed saying ''i'm not kenny daglish,i will not dismantal my perdessor's hard work''. I will over the coming weeks take stock of my stenghts and weakness's and see what player's,if any will make way for fresh blood.

230x371_ac_milan_crest-185x3001.jpg

SEASON 6 REVIEW

With half a dozen games to go I might as well review the season now as its been dreadful.Loads of injuries and dodgy results this season has been ruined by the ME.Aguero Pato & Rossi have all got 20 or more goals this season and I'm going to win nothing again!The amount of draws and defeats against unmanaged teams is laughable its been pretty clear all season long that whatever Roma do they win and with 5 games to go there 17 points clear and title winners & shield winners after beating my 92 with an 84 rtd team in the semi:eek::rolleyes::o One of those crazy ME 5 game runs between Oct 15th & Oct 24th really finished my season with 4 defeats(2 unmanaged)and 1 draw(unmanaged)and left ony smfa cup qualification possible.

After losing my first 3 smfa cup games I won the next 3 to some how qualify and in the QF I'm leading 1-0 and in control away at Inter when bang Thiago Silva & Pato get red cards and I lose 3-1 this sums up the performance of the ME this season.I started the season with average points of 2.50 and will end it with around 2.38 in what has been a dreadful season.

Cant see Milan signing any new players as the transfer market is totally dead at the moment so I can only hope for better things next season.

Luton Town Update

I took charge of Luton Town on February 8th, 2012. The club are currently battling down in Division 5. On my arrival the club already had a decent looking squad for the level we’re playing at but no transfer budget to work with. I decided to trade out a number of players with external clubs to strengthen the squad where possible. The season is already near the half way point but although we are currently in the play-off positions we are a good distance from Rotherham United and Cheltenham Town who occupy first and second position.

Our current first choice XI looks like this:

GK Antonio Adan (83)

RB Giulio Donati (82)

LB Jose Catala (87)

CB Sitoe Mexer (82)

CB Chechu Dorado (85)

DM Alberto Escasi (77)

CM Mohammed Abu (82)

CM Reinhold Yabo (80)

WG Adrian Mierzejewski (86)

WG Giovanni Sio (85)

FC Emiliano Alfaro (83)

We recently played a couple of friendlies due to the mid-season break...

Recent Friendly Results:

11 Feb - Vitoria 1-2 Luton Town

15 Feb - Luton Town 1-0 Livorno

Upcoming Fixtures:

18 Feb - Rotherham United (H)

22 Feb - Dagenham & Redbridge (A)

ac_milan_logo

SEASON 7 REVIEW

What a disaster!!! Top with three games to go and Milan lose against unmanaged Genoa top by 2 points going into the last fixture and Milan lose to unmanaged Parma 1-0 who score in the 88th minute and despite scoring 22 more goals than my nearest rival Milan secure the runners up spot for the fourth consecutive season.As per usual Milan did absolutely nothing in the domestic cups so nothing to report there.

After losing our 1st SMFA Cup final against Manchester United Milan have a chance for revenge against Manchester United as we've reached our 2nd SMFA Cup final against them.My personal record in this competition is so poor it must rival anyone on SM for the worst record in this competition so I hold out little or no hope at all of winning this time but miracles do happen!

Theres not been much action on the transfer front with the only notable arrivals being the two Valencia boys Soldado & Banega.

ac_milan_logo

SEASON 7 REVIEW

What a disaster!!! Top with three games to go and Milan lose against unmanaged Genoa top by 2 points going into the last fixture and Milan lose to unmanaged Parma 1-0 who score in the 88th minute and despite scoring 22 more goals than my nearest rival Milan secure the runners up spot for the fourth consecutive season.As per usual Milan did absolutely nothing in the domestic cups so nothing to report there.

After losing our 1st SMFA Cup final against Manchester United Milan have a chance for revenge against Manchester United as we've reached our 2nd SMFA Cup final against them.My personal record in this competition is so poor it must rival anyone on SM for the worst record in this competition so I hold out little or no hope at all of winning this time but miracles do happen!

Theres not been much action on the transfer front with the only notable arrivals being the two Valencia boys Soldado & Banega.

SURPRISE SURPRISE......2 players sent off after 34mins and Milan lose on pens after a 0-0 draw:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AC-Milan-old-logo.png

2 new stars at the San Siro.......

JUAN MATA

Mata.jpg

The Spaniard arrives from Bayern Munich in exchange for the German duo Andre Schurrle & Jerome Boateng.

&

GONZALO HIGUAIN

Gonzalo+Higuain+(1).jpg

Gonzalo arrives from Liverpool in exchange for Jesus Navas & Guiseppi Rossi.

In a deal that contains Daniel Sturridge ;);)....good luck

I would have given Neymar away.............now sit back and watch me win everything :D......................erm' date='...next season![/color']

I would have given Neymar away.............now sit back and watch me win everything :D......................erm' date='...next season![/color']

We'll wait and see about that as Italy in 60 is very competitive and lets see how Sturridge does for you ;) But Fiorentina have a good squad so you should be up there.....