Anyone else having problems AGAIN??

Arfon

Hi all just wondering but its like deja vu, im trying to login but I cant because this message appears "There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website, please check back later" please dont tell me the site is down again:(

Re: Anyone else having problems AGAIN??

Hi all just wondering but its like deja vu' date=' im trying to login but I cant because this message appears "There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website, please check back later" please dont tell me the site is down again:([/quote']

someones gotta say it, use the post migration thread in future buddy, your new so don't worry about it :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=44979&highlight=POST+MIGRATION+BUGS

Yeah, same problem again :rolleyes:.

Seems to happen this time every day now. I think the new "improved" servers can't cope with the server load this time of day :o. Haven't done my tactics yet. I don't expect team sheets to be taken until 9, 10 or even 11PM. It seems to be the norm now.

You've gotta feal for SM putting in all the time and money to improve the servers. The amount of bugs and problems that it has caused.

EDIT: Maybe not such a long wait tonight... site back working :)

someones gotta say it' date=' use the post migration thread in future buddy, your new so don't worry about it :)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=44979&highlight=POST+MIGRATION+BUGS[/url]

That will be the thread that was closed last night for forumers discussing the site being down, when what it was actually meant for was to report bugs ONCE only? ;)

That will be the thread that was closed last night for forumers discussing the site being down' date=' when what it was actually meant for was to report bugs ONCE only? ;)[/quote']

there goes my good deed for the day :o

Guest 1CapWonder

I can log in just fine. Been logging in and out for past 30 minutes with no hitches. :)

Could it be a browser issue? I use Firefox as opposed to Internet Explorer or could it be where I live down sarf?

I use firefox but I'm having the same problems. Really doing my head in because I have limited time anyway to log in with exams. Argh :mad: